calling out - whoever is the sickest text head.

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Leaveittotheexperts

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:46 pm

You've probably seen posts like this before, but who cares. No whacks, or middleweights responding, please. Thanks.

:lol:
S-IMBA

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:01 pm

HOW WUD YOU KNOW WHOSE MIDDLEWEIGHT OR NOT,ONLY MEANS YOU NOT NEW YOU JUST CHANGED A USER NAME COZ YOU PUSY TO BATTLE WITH THE 1 EVERYONE KNOWS, PATHETIC

BRING IT ON![/size]
Leaveittotheexperts

Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:57 pm

or I'm from an older website, and just discovered this one? If you're a mod, you should find it easy to find out if this is an alias, just check my ip.

I also forgot to say, your reply is quite funny. I said no whacks or middleweights, assuming there's a normal distribution of skills on this site. Did I specify that I know who's whack or middleweight? Help me out here, I thought my request was obvious, and worded lucidly? Are you saying you're the sickest text head on this site?
S-IMBA

Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:33 am

FUK ALL THE BICHING JUST SET A THREAD MOTHER FUKER!!![/size]
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:26 pm

[quote name="S-IMBA"]FUK ALL THE BICHING JUST SET A THREAD MOTHER FUKER!!![/size][/quote]

Co-signed...set up a fcuking thread..and hey,this aint some kid-site....

We spell Poetry here!
da phoenix

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:18 pm

[quote name="Leaveittotheexperts"]or I'm from an older website, and just discovered this one? If you're a mod, you should find it easy to find out if this is an alias, just check my ip.

I also forgot to say, your reply is quite funny. I said no whacks or middleweights, assuming there's a normal distribution of skills on this site. Did I specify that I know who's whack or middleweight? Help me out here, I thought my request was obvious, and worded lucidly? Are you saying you're the sickest text head on this site?[/quote]

if u got word betta u start spittin coz the hook is off the line, all mc's are wack it's only based on pedigrees and popularity. so keep the cypher klieeannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :twisted: :lol:
  • Information