JSUT SPITTIN

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Ghostic
Posting Freak

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:52 pm

[quote name="brock"]

WELL TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM STILL A KID JUS TRYINA MAKE UP AS SOME BIG ISH,I AM ONLY 16,I WOULD LOVE IF YOU COULD SKOOL ME UP ON THIS RAP GAME COS I AHVE NEVER SEEN SOME GOOD ONE TO TEACH ME WAT RAP IS LIKE I KNOW I GOT THA TALENT.I AVE SEEN SOME OF YO BATTLES AND I THINK YOU ILL DAWG.[/quote]

If you'r truly 16,then you are damm better than I was at that age...Stick around dawg,stay on AHH,save up some battles here,go home study them like some course in college...see how these AHH cats reason up words,events,nature etc and convert them into 'Battle'...look around you,there are a lota stuffs to convert into a reasonable 'Battle'...I gat your back,lean on me!!!

I breathe lyrical Battle...so if I choke,fcuk a CPR...speaks lyrical to me

ONE!
Beesting
Posting Freak

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:52 pm

hey ghostic you wanna battle?i am feeling high man.let me test yo pussy for a lil bit.
:roll:

stupid horny asswipe newbies in this bitch. seems like there's a high case of gay testerones going overdrive... :roll:
@ Darque: Come on now, dawgs were just doing their thing. No reason to call them names and stupid. You's a grown ass man anyways dawg and you a "head" too, isn't?. It really makes me sad that you talk like this. At the same token ya all heads been saying AHH is dead as if all you see in this bitch is wack ish with no progress. And these Newbie guys are the only guys posting their ish in this battle forum (juma should be thanking 'em too, not exactly :idea: ). And they progressing with what they practising. Come on guys let us build, not distruct.

And @Ghostic: Dawg it's you that's raising a bad Naija image. I'm not from Naija, but I feel the way you guys represent. Being proud of your hoods and being proud about Naija as a country of Multi lingos and the Green, White, Green clique. Respect to that. That's hip hop, cos hip hop represents as a voice or the fine art. But this, especially the bolded part below, wow dawg, step up you game on that tip mayne.
You call this Battle? Damm!!!!And you claim to be Nigerian???Oh shit!!! I thought it was only 419 scam giving Nigerians an ill image,now I see rhymes do too....Pm me,Brock,I'd lend you some beefs to replace this wack stuff of yours...so atleast AHH would believe you'r Nigerian,coz 9jas represent realness...
Come on guys let us build, not distruct.

And Brock, your shit is aight. You got game. Like Ghostic said just put your back to your ish and represent where you from.
brock

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:09 pm

If you'r truly 16,then you are damm better than I was at that age...Stick around dawg,stay on AHH,save up some battles here,go home study them like some course in college...see how these AHH cats reason up words,events,nature etc and convert them into 'Battle'...look around you,there are a lota stuffs to convert into a reasonable 'Battle'...I gat your back,lean on me!!!
And Brock, your shit is aight. You got game. Like Ghostic said just put your back to your ish and represent where you from
brock

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:11 pm

thanks dawgs i gotta do just dat.thanks a lot guys.
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:38 pm

yea Brock, just keep practising, you'll get there try adding Metaphores in ya verses and other elements you'll elevate
  • Information