Come on AHH.... Lets do this shit!

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

DeVious_Wordplay

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:02 pm

aiight... Theres no doubt in my mind that AHH's users/textcees/MCs/Poets are a bunch of more or less talented people. I joined this site on 1 September 2006 and since then, I never stopped coming to this site. However, it is a known fact that apart from Sike/Logic's tourney, nothing much (collective effort?) has been going down on AHH due to the absence of many 'once regulars'. Theme, Habbit, Meddal, Tipz and many others whom I don't know... Although, I am in no position to comment on their absence since its their business, not mine. I have noticed that many people have come forward with brilliant ideas but those ideas never developed into actions because of many reasons. The brilliant initiatives I'm talking about are Nii's Battle King, Boggie1's Battle League and that Poetry Touney as well... Unfortunately, none of those actually took place. The year 2006 is coming to an end and thus, it is absolutely ridiculous to suggest something now since everyone or most of us are on a holiday. Aside from DeVious_Wordplay emerging onto the scene, I can't find a highlight for the year 2006... :wink: Thats my ego talking, ignore that...

But.... Here is what we CAN DO... How about we - AHH MCs - start year 2007 with a big bang? That will not only boost the spirit but also rejuvenate the dying battleboard of this site. and not to forget, it will bring many new textcees from other battle sites...

What I have in mind is a SITE VS SITE BATTLE! Top 10 MCs from AHH against Top 10 MCs of another site. We can all decide which site we will be battling afterwards. However, right now we need volunteers to pick the finest 10 of AHH MCs.

Now the million dollar question.....

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
skeptik

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:56 pm

Sounds like a gr8 idea to keep AHH alive.We'd have to have a battle tourny first to decide who the top ten is.That kind of tournament could go on for days,so maybe we should focus on the best 5.I'm all thumbs up for this.

Peace!!!
kaydee

Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:29 am

Yeah! I feel ya on this. I think the main problem on this site is that pple don't vote on battles and will still go ahead to post they battles expecting votes.Anotha problem is when someone think he won tha battle already and the other dude is gettin the votes.I wish we'll respect pple opinion and know that the fact that u lost a battle doesn't make U inferior or wack.

Talking bout who to represent AHH,we all know who the Battle Lords are xcept we act like we dunno.If we start another tournament and somehow,our Battle Lords got axed(Y'knahamean?).Let's just go ahead naming them and y'all must be honest bout this.No dickriding nominations. Aight!!!!!!
DeVious_Wordplay

Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:43 am

yeah yall know how tourneys go down... Takes eeeeons to finnish. Yes kaydee, after getting a few more response I'll start a thread where people can nominate...
intel
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:59 pm

wont work well.. if u want the site alive......pm all your vets and match them up for a vet of the year tourney or some shit. aim for linkris, he'll get it live...
Massey...

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:40 pm

i'd be up for intels idea.. site vs site juss dont work..
DeVious_Wordplay

Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 pm

I guess yall are right... I mean finding a site, batle space, voting/judging can be hectic!!

so we go for intel's idea?

But how this will work? If ya could elaborate more?
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:58 pm

Intersite battle wouldn't work.. seriously.. But nice idea tho.. Just go With Boggie1s battle league for now.. see how that goes..
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:13 pm

Devious,the idea aint bad at all...I am feeling it...But there is an ill problem with this site,I am yet to discover it but I'll soon...

I am getting bored wiv this site already...look around,the responses are ill...lil or no encouragement and now you want us to take on another site...I think we should manage ours first...

Again,you made mention of some names...some vets and shit...Fu*k that!!! Who the fu*k is a vet here???Coz some dude is been up here for a while wiv a good number of posts,that has earned him the title of a vet....come on! There are some dope Brovas am feeling on AHH wiv lil posts and they mad better than some so-called vets wiv mills of posts...

Should the site-site battle hold(which I doubt)there would be a problem deciding who represents us...

See what I mean... :!:
DeVious_Wordplay

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:48 am

True that... I'm still feeling Nii's tourney but its good as dead..
  • Information