mceeQ
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

didn't see this but hey man i'm game,checked in so "show me wat u got"
siege
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:16 pm

yo Mceeq my man.....dis dude's got u on his list too???

small world huh.....?

lemme see how it goes
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:31 pm

I hope you came with an extra pair of fists/coz Q catching ur punches and throwing em out in da garbage/

Its da requiem of a dream stash like patients I’m sick/even with plus one to metafour ur name wuldn’t stick/

U are a fetus compared to me a behemoth-i-spit/bootleg ciphers revealing how attentive-i-pick/

Lines to bleed more heads than xhosa circumcisions/if this a open mic when I spit then u know its closing/

metafive must have scuba gear coz he diving into trouble/Q da virus in ur system with no known antiviral/

too ill with da lyrics so u know I can’t be touched/airborne transmission in layman’s terms I’m contagious/

tried to sneak attack but you got me totally confused/how u gonna mix SA and naija rap you fool/

dats like oil and water, weed and harry potter/neva happening like bush busting a nut in sadaams daughter/

u a wack liar betta cheque(check) da rhymes in ur tank/coz I’ll get a overdraft for da withdrawal from ur blood bank/

you a twenty-nothing wishful thinking on a fable-fountain/but I’ll stomp ur face and leave it flatter than table-mountain/

plus u ain’t getting no girls even since an early age/so desperate for pussy I suggest you get a sex change/

I will break open ur rib cage and remove ur heart in a instant/you beating me must mean Micheal Jackson jus got pregnant/

Coz dat shit neva happening ma bruv, no neva dat/ ma testicles culd probably have more flow than ur whole rap/

U need to take ur tongue out of da ass of da dude in ur avatar/coz even if u shit talked like Game you’d still be a amateur/

So raise ur cups up like tissues stuffed in gals bra tops/I’m da Mickey and Mallory of AHH this homo jus fucked up/

Oh and I read ur battle with fecko I had to throw up/jus throw in da towel coz ur style is all washed up/

39 year old rapper still waiting for chance to blow/gimme a second to unzip ma trousers I’ll give u something to blow/

and this is for show ma pseoudo scientific theories are riff/with loop hole continuum shaolin pivots I prize/

a myth like Fidel Castro’s death return like a Jedi/MceeQ proved his skill so whose da next guy?

1.mickey and mallory:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Born_Killers

I WE CAN MERGE S.A ND NAIJA RAP I THINK WE CUD TAKE ON USA
from SA N Naija post by you
  • Information