Massey vs. 100 Bars.. Round 2! READY FOR SOME VOTES!!!

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Massey...

Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:12 pm

some votes i agree with.. i can understand them.. but on UE i've had 2 people in a row tell me i dominated every category.. so i dont know whats with this.. im gonna get sharma, Lyrically Devine, Conflicted aka Cracka Thin, and my homie Intel.. im gonna get all 4 of em to do a full breakdown.. i personally feel i won this battle.. i aint bein a bitch or nothin.. but if im k.o'n you on a site where im not even liked much.. somethin aint right..
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:41 am

If its one thing, i've noticed with AHH and other sites,

AHH lays emphasis on Metaphors, Punchlines etc...

Other sites i've seen, look at multis, humor and shit like that...

thats one problem that we on AHH seem to face...
Conflicted

Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:49 am

i agree... Massey is not well liked. as a matter of fact i *SLAUGHTERED* him months ago on a huge "site vs. site" board battle. *lol* he even keeps buggin me for a rematch, kid still aint on my level. seriously though all that is besides tha point. what the point is though is that he told me about tha votin over hear and i had to see it for myself... so heres what im gonna do; break it down on a line by line basis...

100 Bars..

give u tha shock of ya life n leave u in jerky fits

even as clone of a CLOWN n ODB bitch u still cldnt cum up with dirty tricks

^^^ first off ya cant *clone* somethin from 2 different things, doesnt even make sense. maybe if "a clown and ODB had KIDS" that might make sense but even then not a damagin punch, decent multis though

ain a pilot but i've gat friends in high places

bitch u cant stand in my way like open spaces

^^^ not very effective, i get it open spaces arent in ya way but theres no wordplay or metephore. just a very basic similie

dats y u keep runnin ur mouth like loose bowels

battlin u will get mii punished 4 bullying and abuse of ma prowess

^^^ ok... why would *he* care that ya got punished, im not sure but did ya mean "powers" cuz that would make more sense although i guess ya could abuse prowess?

fool u wear helmets jst in case ur computer crashes

u never hit the mark like u attended dumb shooter's classes

^^^tha 1st line was ok, i was expectin it to be a good setup for a damagin punch, btw, theres no such thing as "dumb shooters classes" missin tha mark could have been a great wordplay setup but just didnt connect.

like joggers that overslept bitch u keep runnig late

joggin behind bars is tha only way u ma runnin mate

^^^okay... this is alittle better, still not a hard hitting punch but ok... usin ya own name for wordplay is tight. although rhymin "running late, and running mate" is kinda weak.

i spit 9's n 11's all i bring ds bastards is tragic disaster

only as my drill master is d only time u can march(match) ds master

^^^okay.. 9's and 11's doesnt even make sense, and "march" and "match" arent even close to tha same thing, this was just waaay off.

u more outdated than expired drugs

cos even as a bad pyromaniac u clnt match mii if u get fired up

^^^wow... finally a decent punch, a simple multis aswell.. not bad.

like quicksand bitch i can see u full of weak spot

u of small caliber bitch y r u so keen on takin on big shot

^^^i can see where ya was *tryin* to go with this but it just wasnt workin.

in ue u always appear on all victim list

cos u tha weakest link like a recessive gene

^^^definately a good start. (hes in my victims list aswell) and tha 2nd line was DOPE! too bad they *DIDNT RHYME* at all not even close...

Multiple Assualts on Stupid pricks in Skirts Eternally Yappin

common fag hold ya d*ck and jst wrap it

^^^ i was diggin tha "M.A.S.S.E.Y." im not sure if anyone else caught that... although a weak gay-joke isnt a great way to end this...

overall ya punches were weak (the few punches ya threw) and lacked any humor or brutatility... very little wordplay or multis... the few that ya used were atleast prescise (3 syllables with matchin rhymin sounds)

Massey

Ima leave 100 Bars 'picture perfect', its precision when-I-slice-incisions//

I got murderous envisions, turnin competition into death-coarse-collisions//

^^^not sure where tha wordplay with "picture perfect" is at... and the hyphenated-parts werent multis.. but alot of good multis/vocab with tha "envisions, incisions,collisions" great opener.

Juss head-for-morticians, cause the pain that i cause will be traumatic//

You only spit 'dope lines' sittin behind 'bars' rappin bout 'drug-addicts'//

^^^good nameflip/wordplay with tha dope line/behind bars...

What to say about illness, homie you-lack-it, my punchlines-are-dramatic//

Got this lil punk breathing harder than frantic-twin-asthamatics//

^^^ decent multis, not much for a punch though.. not sure why ya added "twin" asthmatics... one asthmatic woulda been okay.. although kinda played.

On the real yeh rhymes are wrestling-theatrics, massey's bringin the heat//

This kid couldnt spit with 'knowledge' if he spit out '100' 'wisdom-teeth'//

^^^"wrestlin theatrics" that shit is funny... and "spit knowledge and 100 wisdom teeth" is probably one of the best punches in tha battle.. great wordplay/nameflip... awesome.

Im done with you fake rap-bitches, now you'll get slain-by-the-blades//

Now i got '100 bars' feelin special like he leads in gay-pride-parades//

^^^some good multis (4 syllable is ok... but it was precise)

Leavin 'bars' brains sprayed-in-the-shade, soon the whole board-will-know//

That massey left bars 'shook' worse than 'epileptics' in minus-twenty-below//

^^^hahahahaha.... that 2nd line killed it... the best punch in tha battle!

I'll let-you-know, this is a no-contest cause massey shattered-your-rhymes//

Yo I-steadily-shine so '100 Bars' loss comes in just a matter-of-time//

^^^not a great punch at all (self glory) but a decent multis.

I stamp 'wack in your head', punch your 'eyes' backwards, 'get-the-view//

For real this bitch like a 'lost detective', cause bars keeps 'missin-the-clue'//

^^^good punch... wordplay in tha 1st was weak... better in tha second. tha "missin tha clue" multis would have been better is ya said "gettin tha view" in tha 1st line so it matched syllable wise.

Massey's 'ill' like 'kissin-the-flu', i'll leave your 'heart in cuffs' and 'behind-bars'//

Every 'punch' leaves your ‘head’ more an more 'dazed' and with 'mind-stars'//

^^^this whole bar felt forced... it COULD have worked if reworded and setup better.

Hit you so fast i left you with blind-scars, i stole a win and ‘ducked-the-crime’/

'Ahh' its obvious 'bars' a ‘dickhead’ and he still cant 'f*ck-with-my-mind'//

^^^decent ending but still could have been stronger.

overall... ya had 2 AMAZING punches and abuncha jabs... multis were throughout and most were on point. wordplay coulda used some work but atleast ya were creative...

tha breakdown:

multis: Massey (easily)

vocab: Massey (he won this in tha 1st bar)

punches: Massey (Bars threw a couple jabs thats about it)

flow: Massey (bars woulda got this but he had a bar that didnt even rhyme)

wordplay: Massey (barely)

complex: Massey

creativity: Massey

it looks like a blowout but alot of catagories were close...

overall vote: MASSEY!
arithmetic logic

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:46 am

^^judge judy :roll: , nice effort though!

what, every time massey loses he's gonna get "experts" in here. en if they fail he sues the site... get the f*ck out of here!

It's just a game...

I've noticed one thing, when AHH Netcees visit UE they get smashed and vice versa... maybe we not lookin' for the same things in battles, so i doubt a dood like conflict can come in here and say the whole of AHH is wrong!

Though your reasoning/breakdown seems thorough and sound... i'd give my vote to 100bars too... for obvious reasons, i felt him more: creativity on massey's behalf showed alot of monotony carrying from the 1st round
DeVious_Wordplay

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:56 am

:wink: Not everything needs to make perfect sense.. This is a rap battle, we all write whole lotta shit... You can't judge each bar based on whats true and whats false bout a statement, what makes sense and what doesn't... This ain't an english exam. Just my opinion...
arithmetic logic

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:01 am

[quote name="DeVious_Wordpaly"] Not everything needs to make perfect sense.. This is a rap battle, we all write whole lotta shit... You can't judge each bar based on whats true and whats false bout a statement, what makes sense and what doesn't... This ain't an english exam. Just my opinion...[/quote]

Bro i feel u, why i think the way homeboy scrutinized the verses was not right.

this is hiphop and anything is anything: take the eminem song "the kids" the hook he rhymes "mom" with "time". most would say that's imposible. breaking verses like this just takes the flavor out of it
DeVious_Wordplay

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:07 am

yeah Logic... And I checked out UE fo a minute.. Naaah.. Its mostly hype. They get stressed out seeing AHH cats there and start dissin' em.. Pathetic...
Young-Tipzz

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:21 am

[quote name="Conflicted"]i agree... Massey is not well liked. as a matter of fact i *SLAUGHTERED* him months ago on a huge "site vs. site" board battle. *lol* he even keeps buggin me for a rematch, kid still aint on my level. seriously though all that is besides tha point. what the point is though is that he told me about tha votin over hear and i had to see it for myself... so heres what im gonna do; break it down on a line by line basis...

100 Bars..

give u tha shock of ya life n leave u in jerky fits

even as clone of a CLOWN n ODB bitch u still cldnt cum up with dirty tricks

^^^ first off ya cant *clone* somethin from 2 different things, doesnt even make sense. maybe if "a clown and ODB had KIDS" that might make sense but even then not a damagin punch, decent multis though

ain a pilot but i've gat friends in high places

bitch u cant stand in my way like open spaces

^^^ not very effective, i get it open spaces arent in ya way but theres no wordplay or metephore. just a very basic similie

dats y u keep runnin ur mouth like loose bowels

battlin u will get mii punished 4 bullying and abuse of ma prowess

^^^ ok... why would *he* care that ya got punished, im not sure but did ya mean "powers" cuz that would make more sense although i guess ya could abuse prowess?

fool u wear helmets jst in case ur computer crashes

u never hit the mark like u attended dumb shooter's classes

^^^tha 1st line was ok, i was expectin it to be a good setup for a damagin punch, btw, theres no such thing as "dumb shooters classes" missin tha mark could have been a great wordplay setup but just didnt connect.

like joggers that overslept bitch u keep runnig late

joggin behind bars is tha only way u ma runnin mate

^^^okay... this is alittle better, still not a hard hitting punch but ok... usin ya own name for wordplay is tight. although rhymin "running late, and running mate" is kinda weak.

i spit 9's n 11's all i bring ds bastards is tragic disaster

only as my drill master is d only time u can march(match) ds master

^^^okay.. 9's and 11's doesnt even make sense, and "march" and "match" arent even close to tha same thing, this was just waaay off.

u more outdated than expired drugs

cos even as a bad pyromaniac u clnt match mii if u get fired up

^^^wow... finally a decent punch, a simple multis aswell.. not bad.

like quicksand bitch i can see u full of weak spot

u of small caliber bitch y r u so keen on takin on big shot

^^^i can see where ya was *tryin* to go with this but it just wasnt workin.

in ue u always appear on all victim list

cos u tha weakest link like a recessive gene

^^^definately a good start. (hes in my victims list aswell) and tha 2nd line was DOPE! too bad they *DIDNT RHYME* at all not even close...

Multiple Assualts on Stupid pricks in Skirts Eternally Yappin

common fag hold ya d*ck and jst wrap it

^^^ i was diggin tha "M.A.S.S.E.Y." im not sure if anyone else caught that... although a weak gay-joke isnt a great way to end this...

overall ya punches were weak (the few punches ya threw) and lacked any humor or brutatility... very little wordplay or multis... the few that ya used were atleast prescise (3 syllables with matchin rhymin sounds)

Massey

Ima leave 100 Bars 'picture perfect', its precision when-I-slice-incisions//

I got murderous envisions, turnin competition into death-coarse-collisions//

^^^not sure where tha wordplay with "picture perfect" is at... and the hyphenated-parts werent multis.. but alot of good multis/vocab with tha "envisions, incisions,collisions" great opener.

Juss head-for-morticians, cause the pain that i cause will be traumatic//

You only spit 'dope lines' sittin behind 'bars' rappin bout 'drug-addicts'//

^^^good nameflip/wordplay with tha dope line/behind bars...

What to say about illness, homie you-lack-it, my punchlines-are-dramatic//

Got this lil punk breathing harder than frantic-twin-asthamatics//

^^^ decent multis, not much for a punch though.. not sure why ya added "twin" asthmatics... one asthmatic woulda been okay.. although kinda played.

On the real yeh rhymes are wrestling-theatrics, massey's bringin the heat//

This kid couldnt spit with 'knowledge' if he spit out '100' 'wisdom-teeth'//

^^^"wrestlin theatrics" that shit is funny... and "spit knowledge and 100 wisdom teeth" is probably one of the best punches in tha battle.. great wordplay/nameflip... awesome.

Im done with you fake rap-bitches, now you'll get slain-by-the-blades//

Now i got '100 bars' feelin special like he leads in gay-pride-parades//

^^^some good multis (4 syllable is ok... but it was precise)

Leavin 'bars' brains sprayed-in-the-shade, soon the whole board-will-know//

That massey left bars 'shook' worse than 'epileptics' in minus-twenty-below//

^^^hahahahaha.... that 2nd line killed it... the best punch in tha battle!

I'll let-you-know, this is a no-contest cause massey shattered-your-rhymes//

Yo I-steadily-shine so '100 Bars' loss comes in just a matter-of-time//

^^^not a great punch at all (self glory) but a decent multis.

I stamp 'wack in your head', punch your 'eyes' backwards, 'get-the-view//

For real this bitch like a 'lost detective', cause bars keeps 'missin-the-clue'//

^^^good punch... wordplay in tha 1st was weak... better in tha second. tha "missin tha clue" multis would have been better is ya said "gettin tha view" in tha 1st line so it matched syllable wise.

Massey's 'ill' like 'kissin-the-flu', i'll leave your 'heart in cuffs' and 'behind-bars'//

Every 'punch' leaves your ‘head’ more an more 'dazed' and with 'mind-stars'//

^^^this whole bar felt forced... it COULD have worked if reworded and setup better.

Hit you so fast i left you with blind-scars, i stole a win and ‘ducked-the-crime’/

'Ahh' its obvious 'bars' a ‘dickhead’ and he still cant 'f*ck-with-my-mind'//

^^^decent ending but still could have been stronger.

overall... ya had 2 AMAZING punches and abuncha jabs... multis were throughout and most were on point. wordplay coulda used some work but atleast ya were creative...

tha breakdown:

multis: Massey (easily)

vocab: Massey (he won this in tha 1st bar)

punches: Massey (Bars threw a couple jabs thats about it)

flow: Massey (bars woulda got this but he had a bar that didnt even rhyme)

wordplay: Massey (barely)

complex: Massey

creativity: Massey

it looks like a blowout but alot of catagories were close...

overall vote: MASSEY![/quote]

FUCK THIS
  • Information