Calling out Zimbabwe

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

jayt11

Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:32 pm

yo, we have a battle, and not only did i blind drop my verse....but it's already posted at urban scene.

drop your verse like you said you would.

if you don't, you're going to lose respect on your own board.
meddal

Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:31 pm

whine gyal, whine gyal, whine like a gypsy. matteroffact do the dutty whine...whine till ur wig fall off. whine whine whine whine whine bitch whine.
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jayt11

Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:30 am

[quote name="meddal"]whine gyal, whine gyal, whine like a gypsy. matteroffact do the dutty whine...whine till ur wig fall off. whine whine whine whine whine bitch whine.[/quote]

so says the bench warmer.
zimbabwe

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:13 am

YOYOYO homeboy jus informed me bout this........yo jay t ma apologies i was in zimbabwe 4 a funereal ma grandpa passed......i didnt have the chance 2 post wen i left so ma bad i got back wednesday and u gotta understand i had alot of legal issues( i almost got deported from zimbabwe lke wtf....i aint kno it was possible??????) 2 handle so this wasnt a priority................k well i jus sent a verse 2 THOMZ or who u want me 2 send it too????? or just post it wats up and ma bad meddal i heard there was sum confusiion wit that coz i meddal was suppose 2 replace me coz i thot i wasnt gonna have time 2 post but i decided i had time and turned out i didnt hav the time afta all......................ma bad,,,,,,,,so lets get it on and plz no DRAMA imma drop and come back and chek i jus wanna post chek the votes and be done i aint gon be arguin wit no1 .........good luck bro......

~ZIM~
markedos

Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:55 am

saw ur verse Zim ... that was ILL U SICK MO'FO!!!

Peace.
jayt11

Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:31 pm

[quote name="zimbabwe"]YOYOYO homeboy jus informed me bout this........yo jay t ma apologies i was in zimbabwe 4 a funereal ma grandpa passed......i didnt have the chance 2 post wen i left so ma bad i got back wednesday and u gotta understand i had alot of legal issues( i almost got deported from zimbabwe lke wtf....i aint kno it was possible??????) 2 handle so this wasnt a priority................k well i jus sent a verse 2 THOMZ or who u want me 2 send it too????? or just post it wats up and ma bad meddal i heard there was sum confusiion wit that coz i meddal was suppose 2 replace me coz i thot i wasnt gonna have time 2 post but i decided i had time and turned out i didnt hav the time afta all......................ma bad,,,,,,,,so lets get it on and plz no DRAMA imma drop and come back and chek i jus wanna post chek the votes and be done i aint gon be arguin wit no1 .........good luck bro......

~ZIM~[/quote]

sorry to hear about that Zim. glad to see ya back
zimbabwe

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:06 pm

yoi jus realized u said yos was posted at urban scenesoineva saw it so if u look theres no feddin if there is it wasnt intentional
nii
Posting Freak

Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:59 am

mens..i never knew zim had something like this..i already checked the verse and zim was something else..

kudos bro...

man did u say u was nearly deported from zim? i mean ya homeland?...FCK

this shd go into the international archives..i never heard of someone been deported from africa cuz it's always the otherwise..

it wld have been a record tho...lol.. :lol: :lol:

never mind me..jus been silly..
zimbabwe

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:27 am

yeh son coz i stayed in the states for like 3 yrs now and i just put in an application for dual citizenship so i ca n be both american and zimbo coz bein zim wont get u into many places and i got there and muthafuckas threatend 2 deport me 4 bein american and i was lke fuck it and then they was lookin 4 me so i hadda hide from immigration???????I ALMOST GOT DEPORTED FROM ZIMBABWE thats a record lmao
  • Information