H.O.O.D.D.I.E vs Mc-fckin-Shegz

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

UNIDENTIFIED

Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:29 pm

you are hoplessI cant even read what you sayin... you dont even rap biach and go for f*cken english lessons shit you the worst thing ever to hit this site...Its like you were having that coversation with yourself you definatetly a retard... fatherf*cker :twisted:
mcshegz

Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:55 pm

lol.................................................................

i can see ur pissed.........did i do that?......................................u changed ur avatar too, guud for u

no more one eyed faggot...............or maybe therrr is

see, i told errone u werr a dumb muh fuc*er,
you are hoplessI cant even read what you sayin

then how did u kow it was a convo.........................

didnt ur english teacher ever tell u to use punctuations?..........................ur really stupid,

probably flunked all ur exams too................fuking sisi

one.
cue_s

Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:16 pm

is it jst me or does almost vry body think u suck
mcshegz

Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:43 pm

naaaaaa....................................not every one

your mum doesnt.............................by the way she's ugly as hell

& wut kinnda wacko names himself a POOL accessory.....................cue............shit

who the fu*k opted for ur opinion.............. if i can remember this was between me and some unidentified dude

so stay off and lay off, fu*kin groupie.....................u think u gatta problem wif me..........

battle it out..................i aint gat time for this ishh..............lemme bury u quick.......

set it up............no excuses.......ama do u like i did u mentor.................

easy

one.....
hooddie

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:44 pm

damn wat kinda pussy nigguh wont stick to dick and quit rappin.........mcshegz.............y'all

from all i've read so far.............

damn nigguh you really SUCK........

Blabbing in between lines and tryin to brew up beef you cant stand to eat.............

really disapponited in you...mayne.......

just for the record...........

pussyface................there'z nothing personal in between me and cue_s neither is there any btween unidentyified and I..................

we met here like others do................

i aint their mentor in no way.......except fcking bitch a55 nigguhz like you.........

please stop coughin on mas thread.................yu heard?

damn am pissed...............

fck off.
mcshegz

Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:48 pm

bla.....bla.......bla.......bla......................................

all i hear is winning..............................................bit*h

this is coming from the nigga i jus whooped preeety bad...................................

Y'all shud check out the thread........MCSHEGS VS HODDIE....or wuteva ur name is

or maybe i shud call u KILLA HOO........or HODDIEZ.............. fuc*in faggot....

...gat more personalties than a chameleon

y'all live in the same place right, so i dont really giv a fukkkk.................................puss

amma murda y'all easy.......aint gat time for bitchinnnn.........

Left to me, all ya faggots R the same..........and they gon know i murdard y'all cuz its gonna be the same MO

easy.

one..[/b]
UNIDENTIFIED

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:09 am

Ok Guyz lets all understand Mc"f*cking"schegz is a Retarded person lets not take him seriously because if we do that we will delay his recovering progress, I bet he is in Mental Institution supposed to be playing ABC games now he somehow got hold of interet explorer and started loosing it online so

Mcshegz if you are not retarded then something must be really wrong aight you might even need counselling ...
  • Information