ANY JAY-Z FANS??????

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

mr rehd

Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:58 pm

lets get this str8:Nas is an MC,Jay-Z is a rapper.he even goes further to tell u that he aint no rapper that he's a bizness man and i understand wer he's coming from.

Opinions are like assholes ...everybody got one.but wat irks me is wen dudes be giving uninformed opinions.also some things are universal truths not subject to opinion.for example saying that water is wet is a fact that no opinion can twist or make false.this analogy applies to the fact that Jay-Z is one of the greatest of all times...QED

u niggas need to get ur heads outa the sand and know wats happening in the real world.

go watch movies like'DEATH OF A DYNASTY" and u'll figure out wat Jay-Zand them are all about.

Like he said.."U CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE"
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:20 pm

CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE babe!!!!!!!!

ma vafourite phrase ever, heard it first from the man himself............like i said, i bout resonable doubt original CD back in 96.
Zapata

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:48 pm

For those of you that don't hate Hovito with a passion, check his earlier work on PayDay Records, from 94...good stuff, different style, a lot faster, but still sick.. the track is called "In My Lifetime" ( not the album of the same name he dropped in '97) the b-side I believe is "I can't get with that".. Its hard to find, but worth it..

addict

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:02 pm

nii speaks a lot of crap...what opinoins...its not abt that...its abt facts bro...u come up wit a claim of bitin....every mc wanna know who;...u say jay gatt a ghost writte ...who...coz every artist gives cred 2 who eva helps em...even nas don writte his own song alone....i aint seen dat on jay-z lp's...fuck this topic...

ma nigaaz here's a word of advise..."CASH RULEZ"....
mr rehd

Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:07 am

yo Zap i heard that song bqack in the day tight shit...jay-z is no doubt one of the greatest of all times

its like addict said...FUCK THIS TOPIC!!!!! its a no issue
nii
Posting Freak

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:24 am

[quote name="addict"]nii speaks a lot of crap...what opinoins...its not abt that...its abt facts bro...u come up wit a claim of bitin....every mc wanna know who;...u say jay gatt a ghost writte ...who...coz every artist gives cred 2 who eva helps em...even nas don writte his own song alone....i aint seen dat on jay-z lp's...f*ck this topic...

ma nigaaz here's a word of advise..."CASH RULEZ"....
[/quote]

man it's like u got some anal feeling fo jay-z or something like tht..thts ma fckin opinion and der's nothing u can do aba it..

for the fact tht u like jay z doesn't mean i shd like him..we are different ppl..if u dun like wht i sed jus keep in ya dick in ya mouth..and shut the fck up..i never go wild on pips cuz i respect ppl's mind..there's always tht person who's never going to agree with u so whts ya anal prbolem?..go fck yasef man..

i got alotta respect. for u but thinking am gonna share ya gay feeling with u then u are out of ya homosexual mind..

piss off muhfckah..and get off ma dick..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
anno_domini

Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:45 pm

no need to get worked up mayn.... its all jus talk... Money's right though. Facts speak fo themselves... never really was a jay-z fan myself, but he proved himself and that's the bottom line. Each and every one of you haters knows deep inside that JIGGA IS THAT NIGGA. Nuff said peeps... 'Till "KINGDOM COME"

and yo, you were a little too hard with that homo ish...need to tone that down money... its called respect for your fellow being, friend or foe...can't be talking to someone like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr rehd

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:57 pm

:s hock: :s hock: yo nii i thought u wer cool man wats up with the name calling and shit.i know u didnt mention me but i'm pained at the tone of ur post...dude u need to tone down a little....aight.we just sharing here no need to take shit to personal... :P :P comman man :lol: :lol:
  • Information