ANY JAY-Z FANS??????

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

apopyalips
Posting Freak

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm

u're right that's why his new album is tittled thy kingdom come or something. i like him in his reasonable doubt days. ma first album in 96. i bout the original but shit ain't got the lyrics on 'em.
addict

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:47 am

"u not feelin fine

cost u nothing

pay me no mind"...H to tha Izzo...lmao
siege
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:46 am

well, he sure knows how to sell records i'll tell u that much...... lets give that to him

and he got some ill lyrics too that aint bitten, at least i think so

but what i dont gt is this whole retirement shit

a dude comes out says he's outta da game, then comes back 2 yrs after with anoda joint

what gives????? crazy if u ask me
GERM

Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:04 am

[quote name="siege"]well, he sure knows how to sell records i'll tell u that much...... lets give that to him

and he got some ill lyrics too that aint bitten, at least i think so

but what i dont gt is this whole retirement shit

a dude comes out says he's outta da game, then comes back 2 yrs after with anoda joint

what gives????? crazy if u ask me[/quote]Image

it all falls under MARKETING STRATEGY~~

he got other shit getting cash~~so he can afford ta take a break~~

so when he comes back~~he triples his selling levels~~MARKETING thas all it is :wink:
siege
Posting Freak

Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:54 am

i guess u ryt..... just like fakin ones death too.......
anno_domini

Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:07 pm

The Hip hop industry is like a company,

you gotta hustle to get promoted,

Jay is the ultimate hustler,

He knew how to be both Grimy (D'evils) and flashy (Hey papi),

He made both the streets and the clubs shake with tracks like Hard Knock Life and Big Pimpin,

He debuted on number one most of his releases,

I could go on to say what else he did and how he influenced the Industry,

The man got us to believe he was retiring even when we all knew he wasnt,

He lost the beef with Nas, admitted it, and now he and Nas are partners,

I can safely say, he's acheved the ultimate goal of a rapper,

JAY - Z HAS MADE IT...Yall can add his name to Master P's, Dr Dre, Ice T and all those dudes,

I could go on and on...

Now, About the Jehova or Jay - Hov thing, That's up to yall, if you think he's blasphemous, listen to

Nas' 'carried the cross' or Immortal Technique's freestyles or Suns of man' 'Wake up' and get back to me...

Jay - Z hustled himself to the top of the Hip hop food chain, and now he's slowly but surely hustling himself

to the top of the corporate food chain...

Good for Hip hop as a whole???? Look at the advantages of having someone who's been there in the dirt

running things and weigh that against having someone like Stavros Niarchos Jr. running things, who would you trust???

Yall need to chill with that bad talk and give the man some credit...
Zapata

Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:34 am

I'm a fan of jay-z, and I think for years his style has been more about flow and the personification of the hustler that makes good..

@ Dead Poet.. I am also an Immortal Technique fan and have worked with him.. dude is super dope 4 real
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:52 pm

sure???????????? that's cool

jay z is commin back for real. i like his flow, he's got at it just like biggie.
del

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm

U don't bite raps from popular cats, it's a quote, and u dont have to say the name cos you expect people to know it. Especially when you do it verbatim for a bit. EVERYBODY DOES IT. EVERYBODY. When Talib rapped 'If skills sold then truth be told/I probably be rich and famous like Jay-Z...' Aint nobody saying a thing. Lets not be childish. Cos u like Nas dont mean U should hate on Jay-Z. Both em niggas be gettin paid and are on point with their shit. Saying Jay is wack is only shooting oneself in the foot.
nii
Posting Freak

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:13 pm

man lets be honest..Gay-z sucks..rocafella and all those big record labels has got bunch of ghost writers..they go round forums and places looking for sick lines..the next minute, u'll hear ur line in a rapper's music and best u can say is great minds think alike..get it?

there's alot deeper than tht..the music industry is not wht alotta cats thinks..it's more like a cult cus after ghost writing,they pay them off and tell them to shut the fck up else u go down..

if not for anything..i know this for sure..thts why it takes a lotta time for real heads to be heard in the industry cuz they aint ready to fall all these nonsense..

jay z never writes his lines..he got pips working for him and shit..

but wht hurts is how our young ones gets easily brainwashed by this and look up to them..

this is a big business.biting and ghost writing are the shit running the industry now..

if not all, atleast 75% of rappers today got ghsot writers and bites from ppl..

most especially the big record companies..

i prefer the underground..at least i'll listen to ma own music if i dun get 5 mics..

F.U.C.K

• Information