Dedicated to the lovely Addictive soul:

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:52 pm

Yo, Addict, why are you getting all personal about this? Hey, listen, your chick and her boo are the ones who put your name on this shit. We didn't even know you guys were kickin like that. So, you should be telling dat shit to them. Nobody's mothers. Just them. Don't be petty like that man. Show some sense and respect. A mom, in Africa, is everyone's mom. You swear at mine, you swear at yours. It's just automatic reciprocity ntaga.
addict

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:55 pm

fcuk all that sh-t ...u caught up in tha masakane sh-t...yo mums iz yoz n mine is mine...fuck dat..tryna com wit som african crapiolgy sh-t
Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:00 pm

And you, Additive soul.
Would you rather I be rude and say nothing....
Yeah man. You've completely destroyed the "silence is golden" notion.

Be quiet. Let Math be the only love struck party in this "love boat". Sail away, sail away!! You responded, you entertained it. O chamegile boss...Uncaged...HA HA HA!! Yo, Uncaged, o cherry of outtie. coz whateva gender you are, OCHAMEGILE eng' lagilsile boss. Sho.[/quote]
Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:02 pm

There's no reasoning with you. tswa daar, mfethu.
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:50 pm

yO People lets not loose our identities.....we humanz..we black...n we gota Respect___I certainly hate seeing Addictive Soulz name being a punch bag....We all need to grow up...Am not tryna get involved bt stil fckin wit SOUL wil get tha kid(me)gettin involved..NOT PUN INTENDED___Maths ma nigga i don't "Think" u came tha right way in tellin her how u feel.....PM'z r available 4 ishes like tht..People r using this 4 personal interests___Addict ma nigga u handled it well wit a few slip upz bt i understand ya situation.....Jst keep doing ya thing_____So r u Maths Addictive Soul said it herself she's taken so let it go homie>>>

Thread closed!!!!__Soul can't be fcked with as long as am here___
0z
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:30 pm

thread closed? I pick locks

Sorry if the thread was not meant to be upped...

@Math: so wots plan B?
  • Information