Round Two----->Nash

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Tanzanite

Thu Feb 07, 2002 9:30 am

nah dog,it wantin nuttin like dat. when i said "dont even post just let agrikul.

know you need-a-herse, you beatin me would have to be a piece-of-jesus'-work/" i meant for nash to not even post as in a

reply, but instead acknowledge the fact that i won and go straight ahead and ask agrikulture to make him a herse. i dont know

if i explained that right.

one
D.O.P.E

Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:34 pm

OOOooowwwwwehhh dawg!! thats da isht right there man u landed hard this

time....but i will vote when nash replies aaight...100
D.O.P.E

Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:39 pm

and uh Tanzanite i didnt get what u ment by saying "dont even post just let

agrikul." u mean u wanna go at it wit him o sumn? cause that cat aint wit this isht no more?
Nashty Nash

Fri Feb 08, 2002 1:47 am

Yo -- how do I keep comin wit ill rhymes when I'm spittin at two cats -- maybe

three includin Agrik? Here it is -- I made it about equal in length so I wouldn't get discriminated against.

Got a scar

on my shoulder - I got burned when I was young//to me they're flames of blessing directly from God's tongue//I'm a musical

poet easing out lyrics like its a song//you'd probably "fail" outta college - cause whatever you write is "wrong"//Nash'll

just ease out his gentle lyrics just so he can test-you//then he'll "sneeze" out ill-verses so he can "bless-you"//How you

gonna come at me - wit your eight confusing lines?//while I'm over here workin hard - straight-up using mine's//wit

ill-rhymin schemes - set up like(at)twos and nines//admit yourself to a "ward" cause you'll most definitely

"loose-ya-mind"//Cause no matter how hard you try you won't ever make sense-of-these//the way write and I play out my

sentences//I couldn be a millionaire sellin each line for about ten cents-a-piece//I make "similes" jealous when I blaze out

my "metaphors"//"I couldnt express punches" - Tanzanite I don't know y you sed-dat-for?//my verbs perform they're own

"actions" - they was trained to take your life//even my "words" spell-check themselves whenever Nash starts to type//I

suggest a little work on ya hype//cause you're way off by a mile//and I see you took my advice and tried to better ya

style//by getting gory - spittin nothing but ridiculous stories//To show me - my flow's the eighth wonder - you had to go

see?//now ya obviously imitatin - monkey see monkey do//but tha only "beef" Imma give you is da one in "chunky

stew"//Probably have a better chance on MTV's VJ crew//cause you ain't close to being "Fabolous" - even if you were DJ

Clue//"I can't deny it" - I suggest you shouldn't even "holla back youngin"// - my rhymes are too "fast" you couldn't even

"follow that runnin"//The only thing you good at sharin - is givin dick-ta-males//but after this you'll be shooken like

Cali's ric-ta-scales//you rhymes lost more assets than gained - like Enron//and these toxic lyrics will stayin in your brain

like heron//the white dust - Nash's safety is off he might bust//I hope you invested your life-savings in the right-trust//I

pray that in the afterlife God considers you as righteous//unlike you I know my potent lines will never miss//but I guess its

better you don't know - ignorance is bliss//when these lines connect I guarantee I'll watch you-fall//and Imma keep "movin"

on you like I was a "U-Haul"//You've stepped in the ring thrice?//I told you to think twice//now Imma leave you "seasoned"

with "spice"//and "boiled" like "Chink's rice"--sliced up all nashty in da grill wit "blades" like "rink ice"//

P.S. --

Tru Africans are nappy and ashy, cause they is happy to be trashy.

[ 07 February 2002: Message edited by: Nash ]
Nashty Nash

Fri Feb 08, 2002 2:58 am

Yo on da real that WAS some hot ish you spat -- I'm givin respect. Just next

time don't talk so much ish -- just post lyrics then leave it aiight. Ha - and i see you underestimated me, I conform to

whatever style is thrown at me...if you want punchlines I'll give you nothin but it...if you want just straight hard images,

I got those too. Even if you lose a battle the whole point is to bring the best outta niggas. ONE
Tanzanite

Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:12 am

yo nash, that shit was tight dog. is the best shit ive seen you post fa

real...but jus to correct you, you aint the one who had to adjust, im the one who had to adjust remember???

"Say Tanz (1) my

response was hotter than both of ya spitz (2) your response has NO solid punchlines -- cause anyone can brag about they're

lyrics thats the easiest part -- the tru lyricist spits metaphorical ish -- and uses ill analogies like poetry but harder.

But you don't see that -- so I ain't repsondin unless you spit something worth while (Like Nas is doin to Jay-Z). Dawg even

your last line is weak even though its supposed to be hardest line of da whole thing..."ive been robbin(robin) i dont need

batman to see your jaws droppin, while i kick you in your side till you hold your hip-hopIn." ONE

so other than

that...we'll wait for peeps to vote deadline to vote is tomorrow @ 12:00 Eastern. if i win, we gotta go for a tie breaker,

if u win. it will be up to you to decide if u wanna go at it agin. aight dog? u tight kid fa real. much luv.

[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
D.O.P.E

Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:07 am

Yo this time Tanzanite takes the purse wit him....i read the last two postz very

carefully and came up wit a vote and thats it...but it was sum tight battle right there there man.

listen Tanzanite lets

get at it me n u start up a new thread aaight...peace.
Nashty Nash

Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:03 am

Its no biggie for me -- I could kinda tell DOPE and Spy were already votin for

you even before I spat...its all good tho, and the length was also the decidin factor --somethings will be biased. Yo let

get some info from ya -- age, school, ish like that. I like to hear about my challengers. Dog when I rhyme I'd rather talk

about worthy-subject matter -- but I guess in battlin, you have to use nothin but punchilines -- which I was new at but I

adapted quick -- thats what I meant.

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Nash ]
Nashty Nash

Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:24 am

Aye fellas -- I gotta take a break from this -- life is gettin kinda hectic at

the moment -- I need to re-prioritize myself. Look Tanz don't think Im chickenin out -- I'll drop in and spits somethin

quick -- but not as often. Peace Cats. Keep it real.
  • Information