vikrattle vs zero.....d anihilation

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

zero

Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:57 pm

hi ppl...i'm not really a battle dude so i'm not too comfortable postin a thread here but...this nucca don pushed me...so y'all help me judge....honestly. thanks.

@ vikrattle....post as many bars, verses or wateva...take ur time if u do 10 verses in 10 days...i'ma wait 4 u, when u're done say so AT THE BOTTOM OF UR LAST REPLY...wateva u come up wit...i'ma kill it in 8 bars!

bitches first

8)
viktarrattle

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:40 pm

HEY BLAD ...

WHO DA FUCK DO U THINK U RE ...RE U TRYING TO BRING UP BEEFS THAT U CANT EVEN COOK ..THEN IF U MIND BE MY GUEST ...I'MA GIVE IT TO YA LIKE U NEVER TASTED B4.../COS IF I EVER HAD SEX WITH UR SISTER SHE WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE U A TASTE OF MY SP****.

WHAT EVER U SAY BRING IT UP SON :evil: :evil: :evil:
viktarrattle

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:30 pm

ZERO(A.K.A. GANDALF THE GAY) :lol:

I AM AS REAL AS REALITY /..ITS TIME TO LET U KNOW WHO U'RE FUCKIN WITH ,COS IF I'M DONE WITH U U STOP BEING ZERO AND CHANGE TO NUTT( POINTBLANK) I'M A LOW KEYED BANDIT WITH THE GENIUS OF A PALM READER...I GIVE U AN F*** + 4 GETTING THE JOKE WRONG /..I SIMPLY ASKED A CLOWN AND U VOLUNTEERED SHOWING HOW SMART U REALLY ARE /NO SMART MOVEMENT ..COS U RE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIT ..COS AS I SPIT MY VENOM U GET STONED COLED..WITH THE LYRICS....WANT MORE?...U SURELY GET IT FROM THE RATTLER :x :x :x
zero

Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:51 pm

dude is u serious? minus d fact that these rhymes r weak, this d same ish u sent to my private box! men,i'd give u another chance...lets jus imagine u aint posted ish...try again, (advice: if thats d best u got, go get someones lyrics from another site and paste them...cos dis is straight lame...a word is enuff 4 d wise)
viktarrattle

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:46 pm

[quote name="zero"]dude is u serious? minus d fact that these rhymes r weak, this d same ish u sent to my private box! men,i'd give u another chance...lets jus imagine u aint posted ish...try again, (advice: if thats d best u got, go get someones lyrics from another site and paste them...cos dis is straight lame...a word is enuff 4 d wise)[/quote]

U RE A FUCKING ANIMAL 4 UR NOTE , Y NOT BRING UR LINE AND LETS SEE . ALL U'VE SEEN SO FAR IS JUST AN INTRO, AND I THINK U RE WAITING FOR MORE PUNCHES INORDER TO ADD TO UR FILE.STUPID ASRE MO-FO .WAITING 4 U MATE
zero

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:08 pm

you asked for it dude,my intro would probably knock anything u can ever write! i gave u the chance to come correct...here goes

its Z.E.R.O nigga when i spit i shine/

jamaican style batti boy killer d rhymes/

when u spit, "click" bitch,ur clip is empty/

"click" "click" bitch,all you do know is tempt me/

to reach across & bust ur lip/ smack ur whole clique/

there are other sources of protien,nigga GET OF MY DICK/

i'm done with u, lame nigga,ur rhymes are weak/

u could step to my freestyle even if u wrote 4 a week!

and i aint even tryin...nigga go back to kindergarten...go learn how to spit!
viktarrattle

Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:12 pm

[quote name="zero"]you asked for it dude,my intro would probably knock anything u can ever write! i gave u the chance to come correct...here goes

its Z.E.R.O nigga when i spit i shine/

jamaican style batti boy killer d rhymes/

when u spit, "click" bitch,ur clip is empty/

"click" "click" bitch,all you do know is tempt me/

to reach across & bust ur lip/ smack ur whole clique/

there are other sources of protien,nigga GET OF MY d*ck/

i'm done with u, lame nigga,ur rhymes are weak/

u could step to my freestyle even if u wrote 4 a week!

and i aint even tryin...nigga go back to kindergarten...go learn how to spit![/quote]

CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U NEED TO COVER UR HERAD IN SHAME MATE :oops: :oops:

WHAT A WASTEFULL EFFORT U PUT INTO WRITING ALL THOSE SHIT ,AT AT THE END OF THE DAY U'VE MANAGED TO AN EFFORT IN SPEAKING UR MIND, I RECKON U WERE SWEATING 4 THE DURATION OF WRITING THOSE SCHOOL RYMHES. WHAT AN EFFORT ,U U KNOW U'VE GOT THE SKILLZ HOW COME IT TOOK U 1 WEEK TO WRITE A SCHOOL RYMHE IN THE NAME OF HIPHOP .MATE I THINK U HAVE TO JOIN EEDRIS IN WRITING TRADITIONAL HAUSA FOLK SONGS.....THAT WILL BE A GREAT ADVENTURE 4 U ....BRUV...I'M WAITING 4 ONE MORE OF UR SO CALLED SKILLZ B4 THE RATTLE ONE STRIKES U HEARRRRRD ...BABOON UNIT :oops: :oops: :oops:
zero

Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:57 pm

dude...i gave u time to come correct,but i c u @ the limit of ur stupidity,so i'm thru wit u...u can keep postin but i think my intro knocks anythin u can ever come up wit...i'm callin in d voters! ...aint got time 4 lame asses...while learnin how to spit...learn how to quote too!
viktarrattle

Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 pm

Nigga deep in the rhythm/ experience speak

Some keepin' the wisdom, / i'm dope the streets is my inspiration

Revolutionary blunted / I hit it from the back

Under the cherry moon,/I hold notes and carry tunes

My guise pack heat enough to bury June,/i aint finish with u so soon/

this is fumes of a real nigga seep into your room

Or through ur mamas boom/ son so many cats,they call me high noon

Offerings to Osun hoping this war never end so soon

My blood I expose on the floors, tell them the game aint only the score

Hold on to your life as I carry these styles../ ur line is weak as a sleak bruv u aint supposed to rhyme, better off with a clothing line

i'm so shine like the the son picture ...u holding the blinds

Mixing golden seal and wine, holding just a nine to survive this vicious attack from the rattler :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zero

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:57 pm

i c u gettin better,but u still aint worth my time/

u appallin wit the rhymes/ and u's tryin to fuck my mine/

i'm a bad boy,i spit bars that lock u up like shyne/

even when i sleep talk,i spit better than ur deep thoughts/

u's a lame duck/ frontin like u blood or do the crip walk/

fuckin retard,u's a wanksta, quit the gangster talk/

murder u and ur ghost writer on a mic...nigga that's real talk/

so better quit stalkin/ i'm real rotten/eat u like a sea urchin/

give u 2 black eyes acapella...without no beat boxin/

so better stop frontin/ so i can quit cursin/

i'ma stop spittin/cos when i spit i spit poison/

battle cats...lets see some votin! cos i'm tired of this dude on my dick deep throatin!
  • Information