Dawg If Y'all Wanna end tha Beef, End it here!END THE TRAUCE

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

chemical

Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:37 pm

Somethings will never chage viktarrattle u act like a retard sup wit u .u are not cool u are stupid i would not even battle fagz like u . u dont derseve it . u need to learn the basics of hip hop first

viktarrattle what kinda name is that .
viktarrattle

Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:27 pm

[quote name="chemical"]Somethings will never chage viktarrattle u act like a retard sup wit u .u are not cool u are stupid i would not even battle fagz like u . u dont derseve it . u need to learn the basics of hip hop first

viktarrattle what kinda name is that .[/quote]

c WHAT DA FUCK IS UR PROB. WITCHU ,IT'S SO HARD TO GET THE PICTURE OF WHO U RE WHEN U HAVE SUCH A SMALL SCREEN, A GUY LIKE U WITH LOW IQ SHOULD HAVE SUCH HAVE LOW VOICE TOO, SURELY U RE A DEMITASE FITTING HIS HEAD LIKE A SOMBRERO,ALL I WANT U TO KNOW IS THAT UR TONGUE IS NO INDICATION OF KEEN MIND . SO 4 THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I WHICH U COME KISS MY ARSE, SUCK MY DICK AND FUCK OFF ,ORRRRRRRRRRRRR.....U SEE UR WORSE NIGTHMARE ...U HEARRRRRRD AND IF U MIND BRINGING IT ON BE MY FUCKIN' GUEST.......

BABOON UNIT :s hock: :s hock:
chemical

Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:33 pm

I feel sorry for you son ,didnt get enough attention from ur folks .

Thats why u run ur mouth like a blonde bitch he????

dont worry chemical wii take u to the lab an do some tests on .

in the meantime shut the fuck up if u know whats good for u .

u must be out of ur tiny mind son if u think im gonna waist my

valuable skilss on you.

viktarrattle what kinda name is that.[/size] :oops:
lordmuzuzu

Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:54 pm

meennnnnnnnnnn....its bin long i came in here & its crazy punk gals r still in here.........

yo,this folks are wack & all MUHTHERFUCKERS//

the board & evry one else r all COCK SUCKERS//

i a'int even tryin as u all can see//

im just tryin 2 be me & be A GOOD EMCEE//

u might not think it but im still tryin//

this is Hiphop muhfuckers not rocket science//

fakers think this is a joke and shit//

but FUCK YOU,ITS LYRICISM BITCH//

ASSASIN 4 LIFEEEEEEE....BLAHHHHH
youngrob

Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:45 pm

Yo! I'm Back as ever... All this while I'm out busy. A lot of souljaz stood watchin' my back. THANKX TO Y'ALL DARQUE thaz one hell of a bro :lol: . that's nice from you.. CHEMICAL I couldn't think of one place we did come across... all the same THANX . nice one coming from you too and for taking that biatch of a kid..viktarrattle... to the Lab for a chemical test...and not forgettin 2hype and lordmuzuzu... for your contributions...

And to My Hommie CEEFOUR I didn't think wat this will turn into if you did reply but ya maintain your cool. Now I knew what would have happened.... Thankx once more! WE REP NAIJA 4 LIFE...
viktarrattle

Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:14 pm

[quote name="youngrob"]Yo! I'm Back as ever... All this while I'm out busy. A lot of souljaz stood watchin' my back. THANKX TO Y'ALL DARQUE thaz one hell of a bro :lol: . that's nice from you.. CHEMICAL I couldn't think of one place we did come across... all the same THANX . nice one coming from you too and for taking that biatch of a kid..viktarrattle... to the Lab for a chemical test...and not forgettin 2hype and lordmuzuzu... for your contributions...

And to My Hommie CEEFOUR I didn't think wat this will turn into if you did reply but ya maintain your cool. Now I knew what would have happened.... Thankx once more! WE REP NAIJA 4 LIFE...[/quote]

Code: Select all

[quote]

yo bruv ...'re u m dead mad or what da gawe this is gonna be the end of your take me  let this be the last time i hear the sound of your voice or ur breath even never try to argue your choice of taugths when u see or hear viktorrattle.

u hearrrrrd   . ..........................and if u want beefs bring it on son

ABD WARNING TO UR CREW KNOWN IN UNISON AS  BABOON UNIT [/quote]
youngrob

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:50 pm

[quote name="viktarrattle"]

yo bruv ...'re u m dead mad or what da gawe this is gonna be the end of your take me let this be the last time i hear the sound of your voice or ur breath even never try to argue your choice of taugths when u see or hear viktorrattle.

u hearrrrrd . ..........................and if u want beefs bring it on son

ABD WARNING TO UR CREW KNOWN IN UNISON AS BABOON UNIT [/quote][/code][/quote]

Let me take a minute to answer this wannabe wanksta.... why running ya mouth, one, I ain't do battle wit you, two, I ain't going to dissin you. but if yuo want it so bad just dissin me or bring ya beef on in YOU GOT SERVED AND WAIT what I'mma do..... biatch
viktarrattle

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:44 pm

MESSAGE 4 YOUNGROB( A.K.A SLAPHEAD BATTY)

dont ever bring war my way nigga/..i know you dont wanna lose your life the same day /its not the long ting its not the lay lay /..cos sm 1 migth get bunned when flo dan start to spray okay! / i'm bad one upon the riddem that we play /god knows that i write lyrics everyday ,god knows that i have sex with ur muma & sister everyday..cos my style is hot,

god knows that i smoke wizzy everyday

SMOKE THAT BICTH!
darque

Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:16 pm

youngrob, if i were you, i wouldn't even answer this fool that is busy "rattling" his mouth like his name says. they say silence is the best answer for a fool. i think it applies in this situation. don't let him bring you down.viktarattle? apart from just the name which plainly sucks, he doesn't have anything relevant to say. ignore him, he's just a stupid fly buzzing around for attention.
COG

Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:29 pm

[quote name="darque"]youngrob, if i were you, i wouldn't even answer this fool that is busy "rattling" his mouth like his name says. they say silence is the best answer for a fool. i think it applies in this situation. don't let him bring you down.viktarattle? apart from just the name which plainly sucks, he doesn't have anything relevant to say. ignore him, he's just a stupid fly buzzing around for attention.[/quote]

Fa real, darque, fa real, u done said it all --- WORD!

CORRECT!
  • Information