Dawg If Y'all Wanna end tha Beef, End it here!END THE TRAUCE

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

youngrob

Thu May 12, 2005 5:37 pm

yO TO THE HOMMIE THA WE LOST IN BATTLE! Plz end your beef wit anybody here cos any thing said here is final. There is no need continue wit a beef when you know both of you can't stand the heat.. ... In Loving Memories of B.I.G and Tupac.... though if he is death....
youngrob

Thu May 12, 2005 5:41 pm

NO MORE BEEF WIT PROPHET andLETHAL I will like to end the trauce wit y'all.........
youngrob

Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:41 pm

yo CEEFOUR I'm bout ending all the beef and dissin on your crew and ELAW sO you guy should just forgoet everything that happened I'M QUITTING AGAIN COZ THAT WHAT I'MMA BOUT DOING WHEN YOU POSTED SOME SHIT ABOUT ME LIKE ME NOT GOING TO SKOOL.....LET ACT LIKE BROTHERS COS WE REP NAIJA NOT FIGHTING OURSELF..... PEACE OUT
youngrob

Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:43 pm

FDEAMON TO YOU TOO .... PEACE OUT :lol:
Ceefour

Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:25 pm

[quote name="youngrob"]yo CEEFOUR I'm bout ending all the beef and dissin on your crew and ELAW sO you guy should just forgoet everything that happened I'M QUITTING AGAIN COZ THAT WHAT I'MMA BOUT DOING WHEN YOU POSTED SOME SHIT ABOUT ME LIKE ME NOT GOING TO SKOOL.....LET ACT LIKE BROTHERS COS WE REP NAIJA NOT FIGHTING OURSELF..... PEACE OUT[/quote]

u wantta end tha beef, i aint got beef wit u at least i didnt respond to a word of what u said..whatever it is u want ta end end it with urself...ok...and delete CEEFOUR'S DOMAIN III coz the domain is like my trademark or u wouldnt want to see this shit escalate would ya...?
darque

Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:49 pm

Now this is more like it!!! brothers coming together, squashing beefs! this is a huge step you've taken youngrob, you've swallowed ya pride and asked fo' peace. am proud of that son. just shows beneath all dat souljah stuff, you is a gentleman after all!
viktarrattle

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:36 pm

YOUNG&CEEF

U GUYS RE SOME SHIT ARSE IDOT WHAT DA HELL RE U TRYING TO PROOF ,ESPECIALY TO YOUNGROB WITH A STINKIN BEEFED UP MOUTH THAT U CANT EVEN COOK ...ALSO CEEF U MUST BE A PUSSY 4 UR MATE TO ATTACK U AND U CHICKENED OUT LIKE A SLAPHEAD BABOON ....U GUYS U TRY AND USE THE RIGTH WORDS NEXT TIME OR ELSE U GET UR ARSE WIPED BY THE RATTLER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
2hype

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:51 pm

YOUNG&CEEF

U GUYS RE SOME SHIT ARSE IDOT WHAT DA HELL RE U TRYING TO PROOF ,ESPECIALY TO YOUNGROB WITH A STINKIN BEEFED UP MOUTH THAT U CANT EVEN COOK ...ALSO CEEF U MUST BE A PUSSY 4 UR MATE TO ATTACK U AND U CHICKENED OUT LIKE A SLAPHEAD BABOON ....U GUYS U TRY AND USE THE RIGTH WORDS NEXT TIME OR ELSE U GET UR ARSE WIPED BY THE RATTLER

What the f*ck is dude saying here? I guess he is a new comer in this forum, what eva men stop running ur mouth like a bitch here.

And as 4 Youngrob, u'r da men, keep keeping it real, bro.

I guess y'all should just check out THE BATTLE OF DA MC'S thats coming soon.

One luv.

2hype.
viktarrattle

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:17 pm

2HYPE

What the f*ck is dude saying here? I guess he is a new comer in this forum, what eva men stop running ur mouth like a bitch here.

And as 4 Youngrob, u'r da men, keep keeping it real, bro.

I guess y'all should just check out THE BATTLE OF DA MC'S thats coming soon.

One luv.

2hype.

IT'S DAT BATTLE KAT, 2HYPE aka Dirtylaq AM THE REALIST AMONGST Y'ALL,

IF U DOUBT ME, BETTER ASK U'R MUM

Yolla back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2HYPE

I KNOW GUYS LIKE U RE AN ARSE KISSER U RE A MO-FUKING PIG THAT WANTS UR ARSE TRASHED BY DA RATTLE ONE ..U'VE GAT TO STOP PLAYING WITH ME CLOSE ..COS I'M AN ARSE RIPPER ,I AINT A SUCKER 4 NO IGNORANT SON A BABOON...U BETTER CHECK UR WORDS OR I'MA TEACH U SOME RESPECT.....ALL I WANT U TO DO IS SUCK MY DICK AND FUCK DA HELL OFF....U HEARDDDDDD. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

STUPID ARSE MO-FO
darque

Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:57 pm

toppled wit making irrational statements and your stupidity, your wack-ass rhyming just shows you are at tha infancy level of being an mc. you are a newcomer in this rooms so , son, if you wanna go about looking fo' who to battle (and most likely whoop yo' ass) try asking in a polite way, not spraying your spit all over the monitor, thinking you are delivering some good rhyming skillz, meanwhile you are saying nonthin' but shit!

And to youngrob, keep doing yo' thing. don't mind this fool.
  • Information