The 50 ALBUM IS HOT!!!!!!!!! DONT HATE: just read...

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

intel
Posting Freak

Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:04 am

now most people hop on the fads dick, and say 50 sucks, his production is FUCKING TIGHT ON THIs ALBUM and i dont even like the nigga... his fucking lyrics are good enough to ride to, ill rate this shit as possibly the album on the year, id be willing to pay cash for this album (though i didnt) like i said! the SHIT IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!, fucking as for dissing those 3, if you didnt notice, hes attemtping to become the "king of newyork" and those are the three that are standing in his way

hit me up ill " (cant legally say it) " but THIS SHT OIS FUCKING HOTTTTTTTTTTT!.
Cop it like its HAWWWWWWWWWWWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
symoh

Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:41 pm

Massacre sucks. Thats why 50's beefin' wit Da Game . 50's WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daslasher

Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:39 am

I Heard it on the net the album is hot its a mixtape

did u hear the piggy bank ? shit go listen again
J-Mass

Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:40 am

[quote name="symoh"]Massacre sucks. Thats why 50's beefin' wit Da Game . 50's WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

thank God someone realized...and for all the 50 Cent lovers...guess what? he's goin down!

come on now, get off his back fa one minute to realize he dissed

Nas

Jadakiss

Fat Joe

Ja Rule

all of which will destroy G-Unit in a heartbeat...deny me, and you don't know hip hop...
daslasher

Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:41 am

look jmass ur prolly a nas fan ( I is too) but fuck where ur alleigance lies and think of the song in general ( piggy bank)

he dissed all those cats with killa punch lines(no weaks) n still called them all out for replies

go listen to the track again.....

hold on , pls define massacre....

what do u think hes doing?

Ive never bought a 50 tape or cd cos I dont like his attitude but u gotta admit the cats good at what he does "causing trouble"
dim-star

Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:24 am

The whole album suckz!!!thats expect 4 the diss song.I think they put in the diss song after realising that the whole album sucks big time...
symoh

Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:58 pm

[quote name="daslasher"]look jmass ur prolly a nas fan ( I is too) but f*ck where ur alleigance lies and think of the song in general ( piggy bank)

he dissed all those cats with killa punch lines(no weaks) n still called them all out for replies

go listen to the track again.....

hold on , pls define massacre....

what do u think hes doing?

Ive never bought a 50 tape or cd cos I dont like his attitude but u gotta admit the cats good at what he does "causing trouble"[/quote]

50 calls himself a G but he aint nuttin. He's been dissed by the real underground cats like IMMORTAL but never had the nerve to reply . Only goes after weak mcees like Ja Rule. Being shot 9 times doesnt qualify him 2 be a G.....Its plain luck coz he's never been shot in tha right places. He thinks he can stand up against JADA!!!! Wake up 50 and smell tha coffee!!! Remember :

" Going platinum doesn't mean you're dope. It means there're a million fools out there who liked ur shit."
naztik

Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:25 pm

the album is exceptionally naturally specially i dont know the album is too weak.. he only supported the album with some raw video shoot and dre s beat.. and him fucking with naz, we all know naz has a gentle killing bee, he will kill 50 with a single word of mouf.. 5o go and ask jay z wat naz do to him in ether...

he cant fuck with jada fat joe.. i think 50cnets just want some stunt bcus he knows that the abum is not really good. and he didnt know that he has already pay for his death.(50)

holla...
D_Infinite

Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:45 pm

booo using publicty stunts to sell record not coo....I will never fukk with dude ever his material is not a cop after listening to the bootleg i str8 threw that shit in the trash where it belongs....fukk those formulaic beats
dim-star

Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:52 pm

The 50 Album should get an award!!!

The weakest Album of the year....LoL

Try 2 diss/Not knowing he was digging his own grave!!!

50suckz
  • Information