Kizito v Nur v Mimic v Qham v L.Skills (READY 4 VOTES!!)

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Nur

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 am

got the brains to take ova the world with dis medulla/ four clones of pinky here tryna fight the black yakuza/

i got an abundance of what few have/ i grew hard, stay ova your heads like a jew hat/

straight nuissance, yall breathing heavy like lukes dad/ i am where the truth starts/

so end the bull shit, ur crew is not music/ your jewel piece is useless/ ama be me... so be you please/

but u cant win as you, so you try to coup me/ win iligitimately tryna DQ me/ gotta admit, atleast ur not stupid/

but ma ass aint gettin off the seat like its glued in/

the visions I see/ can only be invisioned in dreams/ or a wish which is seen/ only in disney lit screens/

ur minds are dull, your brittle indeed/ victory is seen, to be illusive, but for me it is in reach/

and i hold it in my clutches as ma writtens are leaked/ its what champions are made of, n this is in me/

in you there is nothing but a bitch with large fleas/ flee away like your foreigners and i'm Idi amin/namean/

get ticked off like a clock or sick dog/ my gift stops/ and turns to a curse wen yall lip up/

i'm a soldier of peace/ my rhymes are an army for war/ spittin carnage smashing boulders with teeth/

kiz why tell the world you bending ova for me/

n i dont even have to explain what i wrote to score shit/ *means i dont have to do dis right here

if you have to describe each line then your hopeless homey/

LS if raps your dream, please replace it/ you'd be wonderfull in something really basic/

talking about a rap professor... shiit, i wouldnt attend your class if u paid me/ i'm a student of the game kid/

n stop qouting greatness/ is that the disrepect cassius clay gets?/ n porky pig/ please stop forcin it/

you ought to spit/ only if your throat is soar and your coughing shit/

yall jus deep on the surface with rhymes/ peel it of and see the circus inside/

full name is En Sabbah Nur it means i'm a first of its kind/

impregnate your ears so the truth can be birth in your minds/
SKEPTIKSTYLEZ

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

This is so disorganised I can't even start to explain!!!

I see talents in Nur's and Skills' verses. The rest I didn't even have the presence of mind to decipher. WHAT THE FUCK Kiz??!! All that expo after each line? Clean it up guys.

Thumbs up for doing this though. Getting the site back running and shit. I'll drop a proper vote in a split
Rus-tla

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 pm

This ryt here is entertainment, couldnt wait till yall finish.... jus browsed thru yo verses will definately drop a vote soon damn but its gonna be harder than I thot
Kizito

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Word Skep nice to see u back..

too many emcees i figure... ended up being random drops...

the explainations whr overdone innit?
Lyrikal.Skillz

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Nice battle everyone.

Thanks for the compliment Skeptik, let's hope it transforms into a vote lol
eljodi

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

this will still be a difficult vote even if i got two headz to reason with the verses... qham got more categoriz... qham got my vote on thiz one
theme elohim
Posting Freak

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 pm

You guys slept on mimic truce...thats all I'm saying
Nur

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 am

damn! this thing still hasnt been voted... qham got one vote though.. Does that mean you won? Congratulations Paco
  • Information