AHH vs RD

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

IDEALIST

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm

so if u guys want.... have Hiphopave do it, they dont follow either style.
FOR FUTURE I LIKE THIS IDEA
SKEPTIKSTYLEZ

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Trig, from first view u seem quite aged, but your random splurge of nuissance says quite the opposite. It's a sad reality age is a must-happen but maturity just isn't...and you help prove that point over and over.

Forget about maths,homie. You been at it a long time cos you had to take the course over and over. However, trust when I say even your lecturer wouldn't be allowed in the citadels of learning I've been to. So kill it!

And site-wise, I battle on any site I find remotely interesting. AHH happens to have been one of them. RD could be OK but there's loads of politics on there. I actually intend smiting a few heads there...in good faith though...lol. Let's wait and see...

And hey,let's get over this shit for real, it's starting to get more forced than your grand mums cooking...haha! That's a joke...but seriously we needa stop this.
Trigo

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

LOL ya aint smart and I aint buying this "calmness of yours" all of a sudden... I don't care what you think... If you think you can elevate on this site, lol go ahead, good luck... that just shows how very little knowledge you actually have.

Its whatever... Everyone knows this site's wack. And so are its members. Come at me when you find out how to build an actual punch.

p.s. cooking--forced.. is just a no no
SKEPTIKSTYLEZ

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 am

LOL!

I was always on an average temperament. Besides, it's always ok for anyone to get worked up and then calm down(though I'll repeat "I was on an average temperament). You don't expect me to carry on yapping about like a battle is the centre care of my life, now do you? You sound stupid if you do, homie.

PS: Cooking can be forced. You seem to have a limited notion of what happens around, seriously. Forced mustn't always mean pressured in the physical state, mate. C'mon! Don't do this to yourself
iam

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 pm

whow this is fun i love this trig guy,no homo.he keeps bringin bullshit after bullshit,hey trigo i love if u stay fo a while and butcha sum wack heads here.

so wat u say?
cornelius

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm

TRIG is a bitch out of control!

and emmcess here are horny, fuck him and send him back to his site! :lol: :lol:

but this ranting is for girls,

everysite has it followers,so lets just keep the thin line of respect.

TRIGONOMETRY,i used to solve that in juniour high now am in university(that tells the whole story) 8)
Trigo

Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Its funny to see how you are all so tough when in a pack. But then again, that's normal.

And im happy your laughing (IAM) or that your moving on (Skeptic). Personally, if I we're you, I would also do one or the other. I understand both of you. There isn't much else you can do.

Cornelius is just plane noobish. But so gangsta, keep it up homie. *Two Thumbs Up*
pro-dominant

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Guys tell u the truth...rd's crew done slaughtered ahh :|
N.u.d.i.v.a.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 am

[quote name="DieVerge"]iight.. lets just say its just bout over n done wit.... as far as the votin went RD won...... butif Skeptic or NUDIVA or any of them wana have a possible re-match, then hold it @ Hiphopave. Or just have trigo send the shit over there.... either way i think its pretty sad that certain ppl gota complain about this. i see its a lil heated, but ahh has their style of text which RD would say is basic or wack. Different sites got different styles.... so if u guys want.... have Hiphopave do it, they dont follow either style.[/quote]

REMATCH?but I never lost.i read all the verses.yeah ahh came pretty weak but man rd aint got nothing to show me with those weak ass verses as far as i'm concerned.and about the rematch,why not take it to canibus central if yall think u gots skill.i swear i can take anyone o you fuckers.i'm too busy to waste my time talking bout some nerdy internet battle.i lost the love since canibusworld crashed.but if yall think u gots skill,u totally wrong dawgs.
  • Information