HipHop is dead (Ryhme to oppose or support)

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

reckthadamager

Sun May 25, 2008 7:04 pm

tHE RESSURECTION

Hihop is the old days,mcs And Djs,bReak dancers ,beat boxing,and kids on pjs.

Lyrics inSpired froM REality ,a weAPON FOR tHA STRuggle,PoliCE AND SIRENS ,SET UPS aND MURDER SCENES.

dANCE paRTIES aFTER hUSSLE ,ILL SCRATCHES &MIC TUSSLES.cOAST 2 COAST mIC BAttlES ,WORD iS bORN SPREADING FAst Across fAr and BeyOND,SLOBBY MCS cANT hOLD oN OR cARRY oN .WAKE UP SHOW BATTLE,S, hOT 93.7 ,dIGITAL MIC ANALYSES ,TEARING tHRU UR rADIO sPEAKERS.LIFETSYLE & SWAGGER BAGGY JEANS TIMBS &SNICKERS ,cant believe it All changed 2,gold chains ,blinks ,ice,Fools Spitiing gabbage ,yapping and telling lies,They forgotten About The sAcrifice,They made Rap SounD sO eASY lIKe ma Grandpa Could RaP.DOESNT sOUND lIKE KNOWLEDGE aNYMORE ,iF YOU A TRUE HEAD pLEASE aCKNOWLEDGE,IS LIKE hIPHOP iS TIED UP IN BONDAGE . Ma TRUE sOLDIERS sTILL cAUGHT iN THE STRuggle lets KEEP IT ON ,ignite miCS lIKE A sPACE rOCKET WATCH hOW I SET It OFF.

iF hIPhOP IS DEAD ,tHEN ITS oUR dUTY TO RESSURECT ,THE REALNESS ,THA DOPENESS THA,CULTURE ,AND THE FIGHT fOR fREEDOM
reckthadamager

Mon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm

I get sick watching rap tv shows these days its so crazy men,crunk music and its drunk style ,i dont enjoy it ,fuck all those shit ,so am rhyming to express how i feel.

Join me If you feel same lets get shit goin
reckthadamager

Mon May 26, 2008 8:59 pm

one last word fuck mim,young jibss and the rest of them most especially ti ,mennnnnnnnnnnnn FUCK SOUTHSIDE
vnorm

Sat May 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Joe said 'why is everybody so 'mad at the south for?'

yet everybody raps coz they they' wanna get out from

the hood and make money 'faster than downpours

U wanna get sound doe urself so if i told u do a crunk song for a million bucks/

u wouldnt put alot of thought and rationality really on that

think straight/ its about getting the cash at quick rate

I love hiphop but i wouldnt chose the love over my big break..

:?
reckthadamager

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:37 am

I cant believe it in here ,does that mean nobody here gat stuff to say about this,maybe mcs up here just too scraed to ryhme to such deep topic .if you a true head share your view and post your poll ,the topic is worth comenting on .

i still stand by my word man hiphop is dead just like nas said but its left for real and true heads like you and i to bring it back life.not heads like this guy above me saying shit ,probably lost and never knew what hiphop is ,hiphop is a culture and lifestyle that i adore .not rapping bout what aint real. peace out
kyt

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 am

[quote name="reckthadamager"]I cant believe it in here ,does that mean nobody here gat stuff to say about this,maybe mcs up here just too scraed to ryhme to such deep topic .if you a true head share your view and post your poll ,the topic is worth comenting on .

i still stand by my word man hiphop is dead just like nas said but its left for real and true heads like you and i to bring it back life.not heads like this guy above me saying shit ,probably lost and never knew what hiphop is ,hiphop is a culture and lifestyle that i adore .not rapping bout what aint real. peace out[/quote]

Dude,

I feel ur pain, at least I did for a while. How did I deal with it, turn off ur radio and ur MTV. Listen to some real underground shit. That Mood Music, that classic 90's NY shit, that outkast shit. For me hiphop didnt die, it never will. I see it as hiphop was held hostage by industry, but I was happy when Finding Forever was released, and Lupe was making the rounds. Hiphop is alive but industry is mistreating her atm.

Peace!
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Dude,

I feel ur pain, at least I did for a while. How did I deal with it, turn off ur radio and ur MTV. Listen to some real underground shit. That Mood Music, that classic 90's NY shit, that outkast shit. For me hiphop didnt die, it never will. I see it as hiphop was held hostage by industry, but I was happy when Finding Forever was released, and Lupe was making the rounds. Hiphop is alive but industry is mistreating her atm.

Peace!
I Co-Sign wit' kyt , Hiphop neva died, those who claim its dead, they dead em'selves coz if u' really understand wat Hiphop is, then you will forever live Hiphop no matter wat'.

Peace.
d2

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 pm

even NAS was wrong...hiphop aint dead.
d2.jpg
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 pm

TURN OFF DA RADIO CAMPAIGN!!!

SCREW BET

GO INDEPENDENT!!!
reckthadamager

Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Yeah i Feey ya,ll hommies,men but its just that its crazy man listening to those shinanigan shits on tv,s and radio,s and also accepting the fact that they gat stuff goin on ,
  • Information