AHH BATTLE WORLD CUP(BATTLE DATES)

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

N.u.d.i.v.a.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Ok we all in dis right?we cant just let Bolaji handle everything.

hif everyone is ok wit the grouping,start posting ur verses to couz and he'll post them together(simple).it is his responsibility to inform the judges and public about anyone who fails to send him his/her verse prior to the deadline.battle is to kick off monday.REMEMBER,verses should be sent latest before 6pm on battle day.

check below for battle dates pls.

GROUP A BATTLES

Spitzofrenik VS XCAPEE-MONDAY

1-prince VS Bardkay-TUESDAY

Spitzofrenik VS 1-prince -WEDNESDAY

XCAPEE VS Bardkay-THURSDAY

1-prince VS XCAPEE -FRIDAY

Spitzofrenik VS Bardkay-SATURDAY

GROUP B BATTLES

arithmetic logic VS orion-MONDAY

ghandi VS poetik mc-TUESDAY

arithmetic logic VS ghandi-WEDNESDAY

orion VS poetik mc-THURSDAY

arithmetic logic VS poetik mc-FRIDAY

ghandi VS orion-SATURDAY

GROUP C BATTLES

pro-dominant VS nudiva-MONDAY

clf VS zeroDEKREE-TUESDAY

pro-dominant VS clf -WEDNESDAY

nudiva VS zeroDEKREE-THURSDAY

pro-dominant VS zeroDEKREE-FRIDAY

clf VS nudiva-SATURDAY

GROUP D BATTLES

mc skillz VS wreck-a-damus-MONDAY

bjbroke VS travelling man -TUESDAY

mc skillz VS bjbroke -WEDNESDAY

wreck-a-damus VS travelling man-THURSDAY

mc skillz VS travelling man-FRIDAY

wreck-a-damus VS bjbroke -SATURDAY

GROUP E

iam VS skeptik-MONDAY

mceeQ VS zimbabwe -TUESDAY

iam VS mceeQ-WEDNESDAY

zimbabwe VS skeptik-THURSDAY

iam VS zimbabwe -FRIDAY

mceeQ VS skeptik-SATURDAY

I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE TO BELIEVE THE GROUP F CONTESTANTS WILL SHOW UP OR NOT?DATES WILL STILL BE FIXED,INCASE THEY DO...

GROUP F BATTLES(RANDOM SELECTION / VIP SPECIAL INVITATION GROUP)SUBJECT TO ENTRY REPLACEMENTS FOR ABSENTEEISM

leaveittothe experts VS nuru-the- guru-MONDAY

brock VS elaw-TUESDAY

leaveittothe experts VS brock-WEDNESDAY

elaw VS nuru-the- guru-THURSDAY

leaveittothe experts VS elaw-FRIDAY

brock VS nuru-the- guru-SATURDAY

looking forward to knowing more about the judge/judges.if no judges show by SATURDAY,we all know dat EVERYONE WILL ACTIVELY VOTE IN THE BATTLES.I'll drop the voting rules on saturday if no active judges are found.

questions and suggestions could be droped in dis thread

peace
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Ok we all in dis right?we cant just let Bolaji handle everything.
Yeah, team work will do.
hif everyone is ok wit the grouping,start posting ur verses to couz and he'll post them together(simple).it is his responsibility to inform the judges and public about anyone who fails to send him his/her verse prior to the deadline.battle is to kick off monday.REMEMBER,verses should be sent latest before 6pm on battle day.
I'm waitin' on verses, please indicate whom your verse is directed to when you forward it to me.I'm sure this gon' work out right.
bolaji

Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:22 pm

great progress this time around....couzifer ,nudiva nice one there. am gettin ready to pm my 3 verses to couzifer ...lets hope everyone will do the same for their groups too.
N.u.d.i.v.a.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:02 am

[quote name="Couzifer"]

I'm waitin' on verses, please indicate whom your verse is directed to when you forward it to me.I'm sure this gon' work out right.[/quote]

kool.one thing again.i think u'll hav to open threads based on the day's matches(N.u.d.i.v.a. Vs Couzifer[Group z,1st match]) as a form of remembrance for those battling on the day.and they could sign in if possible to at least give the crowd a confirmation that they'll be sending their verses to u.and the battlers,pls make sure u send ONLY THE DAY'S VERSE to couzifer to avoid any mixup and INDICATE UR OPPONENT'S NAME TOO.

About the judges,i think everyone can vote as it seems to be the only way out.so here's some breakdown of the VOTING RULES(Couzifer could help post them on each thread opened).

1- All battles must be judged according to the FLOWS,MULTIES,PUNCHES,PERSONALS AND WORDPLAYS

2- ALL votes must be EXPLAINED to be approved.votes like Couzifer wins because he came tighter wouldnt be

accepted.

3- first to 5 votes wins

4- tie=no vote

5- 3-0=K.O

6- no show=loss

7- ANYONE VOTING MUST HAV ATLEAST 50 NUMBER OF PREVIOUS POSTS AND MUST BE A REGISTERED

MEMBER OF AHH NOTHING AFTER MARCH 1ST

8- no hate votes,pussy shits and dick riding allowed

9-shitting of threads can call for a penalty

pls note that the above rules can be changed as its JUST my own opinion.so watchout for any form of change/changes that could come later.theres always room for suggestions,corrections and questions.

peace.
iam

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:26 pm

eh how many bars cuz 16 is toomuch fo a start
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:58 pm

[quote name="iam"]eh how many bars cuz 16 is toomuch fo a start[/quote]

[quote name="MC SKILLZ"]

BARS

4 DA NUMBER OF BARS 4 DA 1ST ROUND I THINK 16 LINES SHUD B DA MAX.SO IF U DROP MOR DAN THAT COUZ WOULD DELETE UR EXTRA LINES B4 POSTIN DA VERSE

[/quote]
Spitzofrenik

Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Goddamnn.......lucky I got a PM from Sike which showed up on my email otherwise I wouldn't have known about this. I haven't been on the site for months. Anyway, Im down - Xcapee gonna get it.
Spitzofrenik

Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:54 pm

So where is the thread or forum set up for this world cup. The world cup should have its own section otherwise its just gonna be disorganised. Someone needs to contact Juma.
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Sup Spitz, yeah thank God u' peeped this in time, below is some info summerizin' tha' tourney's organisation, for more info read through all this thread or the earlier thread started by bolaji concernin the same.

[quote name="MC SKILLZ"]

THREAD

every battle from dis tourney shud b put on a diff thread carring da abbreviations RWC MEANING RAP WORLD CUP eg MC SKILLZ VS WRECK (RWC).SO DAT WHEN ANY ONE SEES DIS HE SHUD KNOW DAT ITS A RWC BATTLE.

VOTES N VERSES

COUZIFER WOULD B DA ONE POSTING DA VOTES N VERSES AS WELL.

RULES AFTER 3DAYS IF AN MC DOESNT SPIT WHILE DA OTHER HAS DONE SO HE LOOSES BY DEFAULT.BUT IN A SITUATION WHERE D TWO EMCEE'S DONT SPIT THEY ARE GIVEN 2 DAYS RED ALERT AFTER WHICH THEY WOULD BE DELETED FROM DA TOURNEY IMMEDIATELY WIT NO FURTHER ALERT.

BATTLE SETUP

LETS PUT IT LIKE DIS ALL DA BATTLE ALL DA 1ST BATTLE WOULD B NEXT WEEK FROM MONDAY ALL MC;S ARE EXPECTED 2 POST THEIR VERSES. LATEST TIME IS 6 IN DA EVENNIN.SO AFTER DAT COUZ U CAN POST DA 2 VERSES N SEND READ ALERTS 2 ANY MC WHO HASNT DROPPED.FROM THURSDAY TILL SATURDAY MID DAY JUDGES ARE SUPPOSED 2 VOTE.AND ON DA END OF SATURDAY COUZ U CAN POST DA VOTES AS WELL.COUZ U GOTTA DO DIS WELL.

AFTER DA 1ST MATCHES DA OTHER WEEK WOULD B DA SECOND MATCHES STILL IN ROUND ONE. SAME RULE PLAYS TILL 1ST ROUND IS OVER.

BARS

4 DA NUMBER OF BARS 4 DA 1ST ROUND I THINK 16 LINES SHUD B DA MAX.SO IF U DROP MOR DAN THAT COUZ WOULD DELETE UR EXTRA LINES B4 POSTIN DA VERSE

COUZ WOULD B DA ONE MAKING DA THREADS 4 EACH BATTLE SO DIS SUNDAY COUZ CHECK ALL DA LIST N CREATE DA THREAD 4 THEM ALL

[/quote]

and..

[quote name="N.u.d.i.v.a."]
[quote name="Couzifer"]

I'm waitin' on verses, please indicate whom your verse is directed to when you forward it to me.I'm sure this gon' work out right.[/quote]

kool.one thing again.i think u'll hav to open threads based on the day's matches(N.u.d.i.v.a. Vs Couzifer[Group z,1st match]) as a form of remembrance for those battling on the day.and they could sign in if possible to at least give the crowd a confirmation that they'll be sending their verses to u.and the battlers,pls make sure u send ONLY THE DAY'S VERSE to couzifer to avoid any mixup and INDICATE UR OPPONENT'S NAME TOO.

About the judges,i think everyone can vote as it seems to be the only way out.so here's some breakdown of the VOTING RULES(Couzifer could help post them on each thread opened).

1- All battles must be judged according to the FLOWS,MULTIES,PUNCHES,PERSONALS AND WORDPLAYS

2- ALL votes must be EXPLAINED to be approved.votes like Couzifer wins because he came tighter wouldnt be

accepted.

3- first to 5 votes wins

4- tie=no vote

5- 3-0=K.O

6- no show=loss

7- ANYONE VOTING MUST HAV ATLEAST 50 NUMBER OF PREVIOUS POSTS AND MUST BE A REGISTERED

MEMBER OF AHH NOTHING AFTER MARCH 1ST

8- no hate votes,pussy shits and d*ck riding allowed

9-shitting of threads can call for a penalty

pls note that the above rules can be changed as its JUST my own opinion.so watchout for any form of change/changes that could come later.theres always room for suggestions,corrections and questions.

peace.[/quote]
  • Information