1st Flow

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

D.O.P.E

Sun May 26, 2002 3:15 pm

nigga ur ass n dickz seem 2 be magnetic//ur juss another "George Michael" fanatic//lyricz

burn yo pathetic ass//like sitin but naked//on loadz off burnin charcoal//ive got yo stank ass on a deadly chokehold//my

linez be like punches//aimin fo yo dome piece//ull be retreatin with a handful of yo own teeth//n fo ur concern//my shit

flowz ova mad beatz//its funny the way ur tryin 2 act street//u nerdy boy, uve alwayz been a fan of the backstreet

boyz//while ive been holdin it down//way before the blacksheepz//kid ur playin wit a deadly toy//cause im like a semi-auto

bout 2 leak a shot//n belive me kid, its not fo a photo. "me bein speechless"?, u lowbrow nigroe imma bout 2 show the

world//that uz a no show//wit these upper-cutz n elbowz that im providin u//2 crack yo neck bone//my shit shockz like live

wire//u fuckin queer, ur facin a deathrow//ur flow was unstable, cause of yo weak mental//u better off listenin 2 sum heavy

metal//or get shot by one//each line got yo ass stuned, provin ive already won//on this thread, i remainz the undefeated

champion//my skillz r highly advanced, u dont stand a chance//firt i started wit the romance, know im str8 fuckin u//lyrics

iz 9inch deep screwin u, then imma dismiss u//u may know sue me, fo sexualy abusin u//my shit rockz, makez u wanna drop n

roll//got u shakin like uz walkin butt naked in the north pole//battlin was ur worst dicission//i only let the heat talk,

bitch i never brawl//fuck all in all, this shit has no conclusion//i might log-out, but ill still be dissin u on my way

out//u better praise D.O.P.E the most high, nodought//i left yo lame ass blacked-out//wit yo own cock stuck in yo

mouth//showin u what this battle shit be all about//this one will leave a scare in yo brian//half retard insaine in yo

membrane, who told u 2 play outside when it rained//know face the outcome, ur left numb cant even feel yo own thumb!

Tanzanite

Mon May 27, 2002 2:18 am

oooohhhhweeee!!! shit is hot son!!! so far..i think is 1-0 cause dope took the first

round(in my opinion) but we'll see after phoenix responds wit the second round...both posts was hot though.

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Tanzanite

Fri May 31, 2002 11:29 pm

ayo whats goin down here man? phoenix where u at dog? aint u gon reply?? this was/is a hot

battle....
PHEONIX

Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:40 am

I'm back, I'm not goin 2 be able to get on as often asa b4 cause I'm in NY and I only

got comp. acess at work... and when i'm at work, I'm working... but big ups to all o ya'll who were patiently waitin 4

this battle 2 continue. Ayo D.O.P.E. I hope u ain't sleepin man.. Nash get at me dawg I gotta tell U about NYC.
PHEONIX

Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:31 am

Ayo i SPIT DOPE shit nigga u just SPITTIN FLEM

That wasn't hard enough? u don't get it?

hold up let me try this again

Ayo I SPIT ON D.O.P.E., Shit Nigga leave you covered in FLEM

I get rich and build cliques

when i rip off your limbs

I have class i fuck w/ dimes while you're fuckin with "HIMS"

I'm fresh, you're like old shoes

"Broken in"

You're like stainless steel and I'm Platinum

You starting to get it NOW nigga? there's no

comparison

Embarassing isn't it, that U just can't win

I'm closing in on round number 3 and your future's looking

grim

The lights are getting dim and there's a hush over the crowd

Scared stupid SPLLING YOUR GUTS b4 you're

DISEMBOWELED

Now speak up say it loud, tell em who spit the hottest verse?

USHERED in a curse when U battled me if I GOT

IT BAD, you'll alwayz have it worse

Leave 'your' body pieces in BACKSTREETS BOY, BLACK AND BLUE in this

MILLENIUM

Applause roars from your crew as you fall through the prosenium

Is there a pulse...no?... I Guess u just LOGGED

OUT

Were you saying something.. oh cause no one knows what you were mumbing about

Just concede you can't beat me,OUT OF

LUCK like a ONE LEAF CLOVER

But seems some are doubtin me so i'll go ROUND AND ROUND like JONELL till it's Over

Yo if my

1st flow was hot, then my second volcanic

And flow #3 is on the verge of sending all MC's into panic

All Manic depressents

are happy and even optomistics are sad

Yea you have a good flow, wait had a good flow, yea i took it opps my bad

I'm the

BREAKTHROUGH artist on this board and i know yu're feeling like the HYMEN

Got U on your feet WAITING FOR MY WORDS I guess

they should call me SIMON

Simon says don't talk shit won't be shit cause I'm tired of hearing lip

Don't Fuck with me

DOPE or you'll see the GYMNIST in me cause I swear I'm abut 2 FLIP

I DECAPTATE bitch niggaz like U so I alwayz stay

AHEAD

Dawg keep on and they'll call you TAMPAX cause you;ll be ALWAYS DRIPPIN RED

Bitch

Love that Shit Nigga

I'm

gonna get on hear as much as I can so if I dissapear for a minute I'm not gone.

[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by:

PHEONIX ]
D.O.P.E

Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:44 am

ayo u couldnt be hot//even if u guzzled up a bottle of tabasco souce//kid ur fuckin wit a

invincible force//i'll rip yo rib cage appart without remorse//remember kriss kross? yeh i'll make people forget about u

like lost ideas//leavin yo crossed-eyez shedin tearz//uve got raperz battlin u while coverin they asses//cause uz a foul ass

queer//i think u shoul've known by know//that im a virgin 2 wack rap//while u steadily keep unfoldin yo wack crap//verbaly

ur getin fucked in exotic positionz//till u catch a seriouse butt cramp//D.O.P.E'z the champ uz the chump//so just, count

dem sheepz as they jump jump the fence n fall asleep//u cant maintain my stamina//my shit got u puzzled like enigma//givin u

nightmarez makin u screeeeam! before u go to sleep//who told u 2 get in da mix wit the triple six//scriptz be ancient like

egypt//way befor the slave ships//the first archaeologist who ditected this venomes peom scratched on a fossil//died a

mysterious death, couldnt make it 2 the hospital//and u still wanna fuck wit this? thinkin u hercules//how can u punch what u

cant see//i move with the wind and rest beneath the sea//those who worship thee, inject o sumtimes inhale the dust that i

step on//possesed by the force that uplifts the mind//i have an army, meanin i can have u killed before sun shine//u dont

wanna mess wit mine//or get yo legz blown off like stepin on a land-mine//im way beyond ur time, barz be deadly, mind

satanic//its just right for u 2 panic//behold the worst soon come//see u at the next episode......
PHEONIX

Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:46 am

.......Episode 3 Silence again when I step on the floor

Ayo I'm starting to hate D.O.P.E.

so I joined the drug war

CHARTED U out, U ain't a STAR but I NAVIGATE through your lines

Whoever told U that sticks and

shit told you a lie

Last time I flowed, RIPPED OFF LIMBs, and made u quadrdapeleic

JESUS wouldn't even help U and he SAVED

the whole species

My THESIS: is I'm damn near the greatest new rapper of all times

SUPPORTING MY THESIS in all pieces

and everytime that i rhyme

Forget Me?? How?? I STAY ON MINDS like GREY MATTER

And niggaz would rather take it up the ass

than hear all your jabber

Rather interesting...U're VIRGIN 2 WHACK RHYMES but they always leave your LIPS

There's only

one explanation you're a SUCK and SPIT bitch

It's simple to see that you don't have any flow

I'm the SOUND of SLUR of

NOTES and you're SOUNDIN STICATO

It's like i'm DRUNK as hell, my BLOOD'S INEBRIATED with WORDS

So why are you even

tryin, dawg I BLEED ADJECTIVES and VERBS

And If your invincible, I thnk I'd rather be weak

Must have ran out of ideas so

now u flow abouT SHEEP???

Come on dawg that's just weak, I ain't LITTLE BO PEEP

It's shit like that that makes me hate

the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Don't want tot hear a peep from U so shut the hell up it's MURDER everytime I rhyme

U already dead

dawg so watch from hell as I perform an AUTOPSY OF YOUR LINES

"Scriptz Be Ancient Like Egypt Way Before the Slave

Ships"

Nigga I told U your flow was old it's starin 2 stink change that shit

"Thinkin U HeRcules how can U punch what U

can't see"

But NOBODY's Seeing or feelin U dawg c I'm like Pac All Eyze on Me

"I Move with the Wind and rest beneath the

sea"

Well there U have it, sounds like suicide to me

Headlines Read:

"FLAMING GAY Rapper couldn't handle REAL

HEAT

FUCKED around with PHEONIX found dead under the Sea

Bitch

C'MON DOPE DON'T COME WITH ANY MORE WEAK SHIT. 1ST U

FLOW ABOUT KRIS CROSS AND SHEEP AND THEN U COME WITH THAT EGYPT SHIT TRYIN TO BE DEEP? NEGRO PLEASE U DON'T DESERVE 2 SHARE

THE SAME MIC AS ME. GO HARD OR GO HOME NIGGA.
D.O.P.E

Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:58 pm

nigga ur just rhyming after my shit//showz how weak u are 2 cum up wit ur own spit//pluss

ur shit stinkz, u must be rhymin wit ur ass split//u must be steavy cause u make me wonder//why ur punchlinez be missin

target//ur pitiful flowz will just lead u 2 ur casket//switch 2 another task kid thats my advice//o pay the price, as i take

u down in this lyrical fight//each line i type givez u the frightz//makin yo ass do the beat box (fart)//thats where ur

skillz be at, yo stink spot//rockin mic iz what u need-stop//or imma turn lenox, n punch u wit a mic n watch yo ass

drop//pull yo balls n let em slap back like a sling-shot//strip u naked, n let the world see the type of thongz u rock//stick

a banana in yo ass and let it rot//imma call a million dawgz 2 spurm on u n leave u soaked//so i can torture u wit

electric-shockz//ur no challenge ur just tripin, scratchin yo itchy ass like u got chiken-pox//i detoxify every wack line

that u supply//n devastate yo ass wit a terrifying reply//u cant win this, even if u called up yo team n multiply//this is

where ur career declinez, yo 1st n last flow u just need 2 go//cause we're never polite when it cumz 2 treatin homoz//ur

just fake like rastafarienz having a beefy barbecue//forfeit before i pop up yo nappy testiclez//shit be terrible, when my

rage erupts//thatz when yo shiny dayz get dark//stab u wit wordz that strike deep in yo heart//makin yo heart n lungz

collapse//nigga u just cant keep up, i run mo trackz then kenyan athleticz//ur just being pathetic thinkin u can come against

this//i nock out mo teeth than a dentist//first i left u bleedin from the side of yo mouth//know ur lookin stiffed layin on

the couch//no blood cerculation rest in peace u homo....sapien

look at u...ur left wit ur eyes shut....thats what u get 4

runnin yo mouth...u should have played smart..but ur just dumb enough to comit suicide....motherfucker u deserve 2

die....sucka
PHEONIX

Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:48 am

Ayo DOPE , ...Don't think I'm sleeping dawg.. I should have a break from work in about a

week...if U still wanna battle...and 2 any other bitch nigga thinkin he's the shit holla at a real nigga if U feel U wanna

spit. Nash holla at me dawg,if you're bout recording I found a nigga up here who's purely on some hot instrumental

producing...he's kewl as hell his beats are hot, so holla at me dawg. One.
  • Information