CAMEROON HIP HOP IS ALIVE

Moderator:Juma4admin

XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:14 pm

YEAH WAZZUP to all AHH emcees.

this thread is set up for cameroon emcees on this site cus i thought as we got our own forum here we could discuss some of the problems we facin in hip hop today in our country.We all know we are doing our thing but i think the big problem is finance and medias don't realy do what they are suppose to do.So i call out

COLDFLAMEZ

STREETDRAMA

ASONG

THE CORE

and the rest to come in here and let's discuss on this issue.cus shit been movin slowly especialy the English hip hop in cameroon give some of your ideas or proposal to sole this problem peace.
coldflamez

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:52 am

Aighhht X!!!

Boy i think with the unity we are trying to develop now things will be fine and we change/bring up Cameroon Hip hop to the professional level.You know we do our thing nahh....!!!!!!!!
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 am

Aigght i kno it ma hommie,just some time,AND I KNOW DA YDE(youndé) STREET MIXTAPE WILL BOOM THIS PLACE,Dj MAX already Cooked the chronic beats for the Mixtape,don't know why you've not even passed by for a while,Cold i listened to the Ill track u made with HOLOKOST damn mayne you cracked DLA.I knew those cats cudn't handle you in that shit though u ripin'em in their own studio :lol: !!!!!
StreetDrama-RAZ

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Hi X Cold...Kamer Acts...

Great initiative X...we can talk up stuff...
THE CORE

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 pm

big up folks :!: :!: :!:

u know Cameroon hiphop is got a problem now of the past. i get so impressed when i turn on ma radio in D'LA and get such inspired kool stuffs on air. the proliferation of the rap scene by fake mcees with no ethical rule of conduct is at the base of negligence of this formidable art by the gov't.

even though the conceptions of the population is taking a different turn as regards hiphop, we still have to go a long way to establish the legacy of rap in Cameroon.

im very please with the dynamism of the new generation that is ready to give a new breathe to our rap industry.

i was in Y'DE last week and listened to quite good stuffs by FELONY and his crew. don't forget the awaited album of A.K.O with the featurings of Xtacy alias COLDFLAMEZ and others.

man we got a real heavy challenge of uniting mcees in D'LA and Y'DE to one block.

thanks fo the Shout XCAPEE and pliz do led that ur demo and the new tracks i listened get to me for a show at REAL TIME MUSIC.

peace to thugs :idea: :idea:
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Thx 2 u all my hommies for the participation of this piece keep bringin them new ideas,peace.
coldflamez

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:02 am

[quote name="XCAPEE"]Aigght i kno it ma hommie,just some time,AND I KNOW DA YDE(youndé) STREET MIXTAPE WILL BOOM THIS PLACE,Dj MAX already Cooked the chronic beats for the Mixtape,don't know why you've not even passed by for a while,Cold i listened to the Ill track u made with HOLOKOST damn mayne you cracked DLA.I knew those cats cudn't handle you in that shit though u ripin'em in their own studio :lol: !!!!![/quote]

No doubt reason why u'll hafta smoke the whole West companion,these catz are fuckin ill but u just killed the whole shit bro.Used to wonder why u so sick on audios than text.peace

ha ha,boy shit's walkin......
facyl

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:39 pm

theres real dawgs evrywhere,asia,europe, why nat africa... i believe in u guys... we can all work as a team no matter what differences we share... n bring hiphop back to full health... keep it comming,cameroon kip stunning.
SKEPTIKSTYLEZ

Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm

WOW.THIS IS DEFINITELY TIGHT.WASSUP FAMZ.HOLLA ATCHA BOY.I'M REPPIN' HERE IN THE UK BUT IT'S KAMER TO THE DEATH.
StreetDrama-RAZ

Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Yeah Skeptik Stylez...you welcome!...its all good havin u in the Famz...peace
  • Information