X Maleya is Hip Hop?

Moderator:Juma4admin

StreetDrama-RAZ

Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 pm

uh, question...X Maleya is Hip Hop? my honest opinion...NO! what you think?
lild-vyne

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm

my opinion is yes,they bringing different kind of bantu rythms and hiphop,men hiphop is evolving.believe it or not;these guys are selling;even in the state it exist guys bringing in rock,pop into hiphop.its show buisness.
StreetDrama-RAZ

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Bantu rhythms? yes! with a pinch of hip-hop

Sure, they are doing good with sales...they kinda remind me of Bantu Poussi back in the days
[email protected]

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Mayne fo pas over jus eehh.....X Maleya is doin its thang,dey gat thier own dezine but talkin bout AHH..No dey not hiphop.dont get me twisted but im just tryna be real.c'mon dey mo of Makossa,Assiko u knw Eboua Lotin type of shit.i aint sayin dey suck,but we shuld not call'em hiphop.tha fact dat u invite a rapper on ur song doesn't mean ur hiphop inclined.Dey got to find a name 4 dat dezine.word'up
iam

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

noooooooooooooo

thats not hiphop that makossa
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 pm

[quote name="lild-vyne"]men hiphop is evolving.believe it or not;[/quote]Bullshit...thats not evolvin'...thats killin' it!!!

[quote name="lild-vyne"]these guys are selling[/quote]selling records aint Hiphop...thats business!!!

[quote name="lild-vyne"]even in the state it exist guys bringing in rock,pop into hiphop[/quote]Yes but only for the love of the money n' that too aint Hiphop.
iam

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 pm

[quote name="Couzifer"]
[quote name="lild-vyne"]men hiphop is evolving.believe it or not;[/quote]Bullshit...thats not evolvin'...thats killin' it!!!

[quote name="lild-vyne"]these guys are selling[/quote]selling records aint Hiphop...thats business!!!

[quote name="lild-vyne"]even in the state it exist guys bringing in rock,pop into hiphop[/quote]Yes but only for the love of the money n' that too aint Hiphop.[/quote]

co-sign
  • Information