TERROR HITS DA SCENES

Moderator:Juma4admin

coldflamez

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm

the dla home based TERROR is gettin outta his stash box wit a hot dope tight lyrikal album entitled BLACK ALICE

the date for the block buster to drop is set on the 21 march 2009 and on the same there'll be a press conference and after a soiree dedicace and a straight heated show at BELAVIE COMPLEX AKWA from 3 pm

man this is some real real real great lyricist who's gon be the future of cameroon.................

the artists too feature on stage are

A K O

BLACK X

BX

GUERRIERS DU GHETTO

BEAC

DJ T.BO

THE album is of good quality and i tell you gotcha get ya own copy and the beats were produced by top DJ'S in dla like DJ T.BO who is the main dj of BIG BOSS ENT...............

MAN HOLLA AT ME TO GRAB A COPY ITS 2000FRS ..............

u can some videos on the local channels already the tracks black alice and shangai......and more videos are bein cooked up by SHAMMAK da nigga who did the video for BELIEVE RECORDS ...J'ECRIS............

MAN U GET IT ITS A HOT PACKAGE........................CHECK OUT TERROR........
StreetDrama-RAZ

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Uh huh, Terror is definitely good! Uh, watched Terror Interviews on Equinox TV and Canal 2; in all sincerity,impressive! I'm a cop a "Black Alice" Cd...
coldflamez

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 am

dawg that concert was damn damn hot man .......................

u had all the best hiphop faces tony nobody tito marley N K u JUS TO NAME A FEW ...........

i'll upload the video on youtube so yall ca n check it out
lild-vyne

Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 pm

ya man!was there;tha show waz tight;real big jamboree,dj tbo,believe reecords,bx lot more others.boy tha feature belongs to dla.believe or not.coldflames forgot to send pple on tha blog [url=http://www.myspace.com/monsieurterror"> ... rterror</a> then tha newest info <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redzonimal.com]www.redzonimal.com[/url] redzonz web man there are coming!watch out!a question to cold flames why is dj tebo tha main beat maker for big boss?is that mr b is about to signe with redzone?
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am

[quote name="lild-vyne"] tha feature belongs to dla[/quote]

ehh... watch out!!.....

Wow! X how can i get a copy of this guy's piece, Heard he's one great emcee but dunno what he really raps till i get him right..Any Stores here in yde i can cop a copy?

ICT RAFFIA

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 pm

yo flames am in ABQ(Abakwa),how do i get a copy.thks
StreetDrama-RAZ

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 pm

it is crucial for hip hip hop artists to push their CDs in a number of local markets...I bet you won't find a Krotal or Big Boss CD in Buea
  • Information