CAMER'S HIPHOP INNOVATION

Moderator:Juma4admin

coldflamez

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm

WELL ...........

STREET DRAMA AND ME COLDFLAMEZ HAVE JOINED XCAPEE IN DA MOD ROOM.............

THIS FORUM IS THE MOST DORMANT ON AHH SO LETS BLAZE IT UP .................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOMED

AND ANYBODY CAN CREATE A SUBFORUM AFTER BEING PERMITTED BY ANY OF THE MODS

PLEASE LETS WORK TOGETHER FOR WE STAND TO PROFIT ALOT FROM THIS WEBSITE
StreetDrama-RAZ

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 am

We (Cold , Xcapee Street Drama) will react rationally to the challenges of the duties of the job. We hold a position of great responsibility; to contribute to the progress of the forum. Creativity and persistence will come into play. There is promise that Cameroon hip hop will pull through. “Every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty".

we welcome your proposals!
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Nice idea Cold! Well you know i have been very busy with work and can't afford much time like i used to before.You know what i mean.So hope you and drama will do your best till i return fully back.Don't forget i miss the other forums too.Battle and freestyle Forums respectively.So Great Idea from you cold,i will bring in new infos as soon as i can, hope you browse the board and keep in mind respecting the forum rules is the most important step;Keep it Clean and Safe!Street Drama,you know sey i go get to come over any time from now, so mek sure sey bottles dem dey for me fo sparkam,hahaha, join me for chat.

coldflamez

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 pm

yea xcapee we gotcha back .....................

let's make this forum hotter than hell ........................

yall drop infos bout u or anybody else man it's all good as long as it don't go against the forum rules
  • Information