Summer Jam suk ma niash!

Moderator:Juma4admin

ICT RAFFIA

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:30 am

wat i painted 'n' genuinely-wishfully predicted as a 2 be milestone was indeed a catastrophy.it turned out 2 be an outburst of petty egos, jealousies instead of a platform of xchange wit mcs from D'la,Buea.u wouldn't belief,the masterminder was indeed the show man Blaze.

Artist reception was despicable;from feeding 2 transportation,no caravan,rushed publicity 'n'unpaid services.infact he muddled the brand Guinness,Guarantie 'n' others.

Young blood went 2 the xtent of confiscating cds of BDA based artists 2 prevent dem from reppin'probably coz dis clone was scarry.Guys,tell me!doesn't rappers go 4 tight acts 2 make their shows hype;might have gon neurotic- halucinatin'about organisin'shows overseas 'n' slapping hands wit coolio.we know dat rhetoric of wanabees given dat coolio is cheap product, dudes clame affiliations.

Though disorganised folks kept it '3mics'up :s tand up ovation 4 BDA!Natty girl,Loba Clan,Blaze 'n' others.It was pretty much thesame 4 the visitin' artists;Cam Select,C-Land ,FGK Boyz,DBle x,the leadman did his thing but was led down by the 2 members.Never saw D-niggas,heard one of dem was in custody,na shobiz!.

The most pathetic performance was FGK Girls.They call demselves singers 'n' promoters of gender empowerment.It messed up Tito's personality.

Anyway ther's a hiphop gig organised by Mapson'Manager of Maracana Nightclub.Every sunday from 6-8pm.It's consistent 'n' positive.Dis Sunday iz 4 the 'Titans':Menu Dynasty 'n' Shadow Fifhters.

Peace

'peeps fear wat dey don't know 'n'hate wat dey can't conquer-NAS
StreetDrama-RAZ

Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:42 pm

damn...wtf!

was lookin forward to some grand happening!

aight...kool! some catz put it down real good...bda certainly got a mov't! undoubtedly, shit be the best next!

thanks for the report ict raf
MC SKILLZ

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:04 pm

4 starters i hated d name summer jam we cud have made up some other name 4 our shit wtf.is it cuz we see summer jam in da states so we gon call ours same kinda name.fuck dat name concept.i had 2 be on da ish 2 bad i was outta town.dat wud have been a forum 4 me 2 expose ma ish.its kinda pathetic if we cud do a show in bda n still let our artist 2 be messed wit WTF IS WRONG WIT US.well i wasnt on spot but i heard it was tight.big ups 2 any who stepped 4 da spot light.hope ict u did ur ish?holla but when next a show props up am gonna be all over it like crazy!!! holla its JINXED
coldflamez

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 pm

yo i was present there dawg actually i won the freestyle battle ish probably no big deal jus som like a rehearsal session...............the show was not quite as bad as u paintin it to be tho it wasv fucked up some how coz thz public did not reqspond in mass maybe coza poor communication n still those present for them to clap u had to scream n jump lol..... even sidney was there but them mudafuckaz were jus lik yea yea yea .......back in ma hotel room sidney was tellin me how "sscanty the spot was" but all 2geda it was jus the first time n the mistakes got to be corrected the second time so next it be betta n on n on ...........

any ways it did make som noise n dat was the goal for this first edition lets wait for the second one n see what its gon be .....................
ICT RAFFIA

Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 am

yo coldflames.

respect!'n' without any interjections,i share your spirit of optimism;all or nothin' s lost.i was talkin' from the point of an organiser.if syd truly was around,he did wise not 2 show up.BDA still breathin'!

one
coldflamez

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:47 pm

sidney was actually there he showed up on stage but did not perform he jus said som few words n stepped off......dawg if u didn't see sidney......that means u were not there ............!!!

any were ^positive criticism is always good

word
Fab

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm

It's kinda sad.We should be able to organize a real show.First, I don't like the way they bite the name Summer Jam.Just take another name, leave "Summer Jam" alone.Next, they should face problems with communication.We can't improve hip hop status if we don't have supporters, a real fanbase.People like hip hop, buy they won't come in shows if we don't advertise.It could be on radio or Canal 2.

I always laugh at rappers with the prima dona mentality.They think they are the shit while they are nothing.We need to be humble, I mean more.I'm really happy to see Bamenda shine.I'm from Dla and I know they think they are kingpins or something.Dla, stop dreaming and drop some gems.
  • Information