Sidney, King Of "AfricaStar"

Moderator:Juma4admin

StreetDrama-RAZ

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:54 pm

hey, bravo & a big shout to Sidney! Dude is sick with it! damn!
iam

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:00 pm

word that dudes is sick

but who finally won the africa star
ICT RAFFIA

Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:41 am

Hi folks.what better way could skills,hardwork,and perseverance compensate Sid.He has all my bouquets of flowers as he walks his way 2 dis agonisin' 'n' sweet hall of fame;indeed he's a field marshal.Hope our large singin' pop that's screechin' 'n' crowin' wil henceforth be warmin' up.

one last is the Summer Jam HipHop coming up on the 11th of dis month,at the Franco Alliance B'da.Among the artists that wil feature are CAM S'LECT,D Niggas,C-Land ,Pa Guarantee's son,aka BLAZE 'n' a host of others.Tito wil rock the mic wit the presence of Sidney as the suprise guest star.

Main objective is introducin' Blaze in the game 'n' his Blaze inc wit the vision of makin' dis initiativ a hiphop festival in the North West.it's in 2 phase;day 1 wil feature BDA acts interspaced by spokenword,fashion parade,fundraiser.meanwhile d2 wil be the intro of the acts out of BDA 'n' wil conclude wit Blaze.

I pray it should be a milestone that wil change NW hiphop.Main sponsors are Guinness,Guarantie,International soap organised by Cameroon Cultural Awareness Association 'n' Blaze inc.pls flood in numbers.

One
StreetDrama-RAZ

Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Aight...good inititaive. Rade of CamSelect told about that ish some weeks ago. hope ish gets down real tight! great ish you doin in bda!
lild-vyne

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 pm

bamenda!!!!i know u guyz are talented.but u guyz need to shake dem asses.dla is not aware of ut talents,yde is not aware,tanx sidney had represented the north side to the fullest.no tv station in dla is aware about you guyz.dla and yde are town were hiphop is well consumed than the other provinces.so i is time to make things happen,already tanx to blaze incan i hope his reali blazing.u know what. imfrom the north sside.and this what we guys gotta do create our own blogs.strictly english hiphop.its beter than haggin here allthe times.for example.myspace.com/northandsouth2h or any proposals from you guyz.its better i bet you.u can sent your pictures online.videos.with this we shall be able to sell the image our englophones in camer.we brought the highest trophees in here sidney in gabon and bmsquare m from buea won nescafer revelations in cote divoir.we gotta push it to the limits
ICT RAFFIA

Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:25 am

Thx vyny.one thing i admire the frenchi is their bloc solidarity evidenced in their released projects 'n' endeavours in settin' up hiphop driven initiativs.i'll say it without 2nd guessin' they've right 2 grab all relative 'juicy' contracts 'n' xposure.

conversely,here,it's about who is the man 'n' b4 it gets 2 the end organistion sucks 'n' little egos crumble.is most defi that anglosax are on the rise 'n' 2 add 2 the scoop Achalle-the'feelin' insecured' guy 'n' bmsquare have been shotlisted 2 rep Camer 'n' central african region in the kora awards.

Ther's always a start;milestones are individual in perspectiv but nevertheless represents hope.wat we should do is throw our weights behind them 'n' mobilise our grassroots community 2wards a sustainable arts/music entertainment industry.

About Blaze he has a good delivery package;flow,appeal,confidence,chromewheels westcoast influenc'd lyrics.never seen him life.2 ma BDA padis come create traffic plus groupies[beauty'n'beast..hhhm],1000frs a ticket.There wil b an after party.

men dem babies dem no dey dis thread?make we sen out word!

peace.
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 pm

Sidney is the don,STAR,damn! mad props!!
iam

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:03 pm

[quote name="XCAPEE"]Sidney is the don,STAR,damn! mad props!![/quote]

yeah mad props.the dudes kill it
  • Information