talking of ill mcs

Moderator:Juma4admin

lild-vyne

Wed May 07, 2008 12:21 pm

yea guys wats up?i was late here,but when we of mcs in kamer,this are names you guys gotta retaincuz they are coming up theis albums latest juin gotta be out,killa mel eer heard of?albert les cles ever heard of?his the 1 who did the 1st verse in big up of geometre.men this two guys got some ting particula in their flow.watch out.the krotals and shits are old story this is the new breed.http://www.myspace.com/asdivine.discover albertos art work i worked it out.http://www.guydxproductions.com
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Wed May 07, 2008 3:34 pm

OHH yeah that guy who did the first verse is ill as hell..man u right..but i think the whole of Geometre and the Holokost fam the sickes is C Nostra..man thet dude incredible as fuck.u listened to ''J'en Merde Le Monde?'' using the ''Locked Up'' beat by Akon.

Then another track titled ''Memory Lane'' ft. Ryan G,the track is good too.

Hey man u must know real hiphop and i second that..I'm looking forward to grab those Albulms..peace dawg..1
ICT RAFFIA

Thu May 08, 2008 11:18 pm

feel u.don't know about dem catz u've highligted.in Abakwa we're often left out of the communication super highway..ha.i'm the type who gets uncomfortable wen real doesn't recognise real.talkin' of Krotal the lion whose lyrics n beats roar is xcessive.his brand has earned him stripes -n- is stil makin' strides.

Hiphop-wise,cameroon-wise his relativly clickin' the register-cha-ching!,dough.i believe in new faces but ther's a sayin' dat goes..wen u about releasin' your measure should focus on those who've made it,how?so u can add 2 your strategy .it's about the product, xposure,sales...

wats new in Abakwa is Malcolm Marky's 2nd lp[Universal Architect]NW hiphop's God Father;i thought of postin' som new but retorted,it's as good as jus mentionin',scoopin u on dis lp wil sen across the wrong picture of anglosax hiphop.BDA it's gon in2 slumber,we do showz in the subconscious,faint mics in the desert!..truth b told.ill mcs dis way are ghosts includin' myself.

hit me wen the lps drop.
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Fri May 09, 2008 12:22 pm

2008 connect AHH live by Xcapee Braodcasting this info from Malcolm Marky the Ledgend in Bda hiphop,Ict Raffia brought the news from the Bda Connection.Thank You!
lild-vyne

Fri May 09, 2008 2:26 pm

hey fellas;news is just fallin alberto les cles's album has just droped its hot like hell.gotta grap a copy.http://www.guydxproductions.com.big respect to bda hiphop thats my roots men,thats were im from but just doing my thing in dla.ggood looking out to guys handeling the mics over there.krotal feat pit bacardi ever of the track?u gotta do it sons
ICT RAFFIA

Sat May 10, 2008 11:51 pm

yo ill vyn,came acros alberte cle on stv's Kamer Groove dis afternoon.his voice,looks wil tempt one not 2 associate him wit hiphop.From his track croisson les doigts.i'l precipitate 2 vouch 4 him as ill!unpredictable indeed!

His xpression iz more than game,is he a prof or some sociologist?wat makes me the mo particular iz the fact dat watever position he's playin',he hasn't forgoten dat any given art shoul seek 2 entertain.yo know most b like liberation!,blackpower motivation! coz dey absolutely think kids are gettin' dumb by the drums.

Wat do u think abt toopy 4 Ever's 2nd,he sounded cool in the prog but jus couldn't recognise him in his track.

Az krotal nfandena boss, man no joke,makes good use of e time 'n' head.

cool weekend.
  • Information