Gunners Check in~(ARSENAL!!!)

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

Formula-1
Posting Freak

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:17 pm

no probs... in my opinion kyt, i thought it was a pretty even game were both teams missed a lot of chances and apparently UTD took up more than Arsenal, hence they won, and thanks for the props, like i said u and NII are the only ones i respect in this thread, as for your team, like i said Wenger has to break bank, he just has to... Fergie is even talkin of signing more this summer, so y'all come prepared next year and to the lames in here, you're invited to our double winning Trophy party
mr rehd

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 am

i dont mean to gloat but this is a classic case of "he who laughs last laughs best".ordinarily,i'm a fan of good football over and above club affinity or loyalty.i usually enjoy and appreciate the plays and the players-until the begining of this season.

my friends -who happen to be predominantly Chelsea and Arsenal fans- bin no gree make i hear word.they were so sure Man.Utd wasnt going to fare well in the league or in Europe.i kept telling em fellas it was too early(this was barely a two months into the season)to predict the outcome of the 8-9month competition.all my attempts @ rationalizing with them wer rebuffed with obviously jaundiced and biased statements-to the effect that Man.Utd wasnt in the reckoning for any silverware.

if only for all the times i had to put up with the asinine and uninformed commentaries on soccer by Arsenal and Chelsea fans,i live for and revel in the present torture of all Arsenal and Chelsea fans :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

...and it still aint personal :P .
nii
Posting Freak

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 pm

@barstool..hahahau call tht a dick ride wen i was jus tryna appreciate gud football?take a look @ most of arsenal matches..we have poor finishing.i mean we jus cnt hold on to a score or a game.the same happened to our premiership n cl hopes.we jus cnt hold on n finish a game neatly.either our opponents equalize n take over or a draw.thts wht am talking about..we need to learn how to hold on to a game n stop being complacent.wenger shd fix tht..try put soccer 1st and u will get ma point..peace
kyt

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah thats where the whole issue of experience comes in. Adebayor has had a great season but I don't think he's the finished article. Needs to learn to be clinical. We missed dudu big time. He would tucked away alot of our chances.

BTW: Villa to the Emirartes next season... :?:

Imagine having Ade, Villa, RVP, Dudu, Walcott, and Vela... I see a lot more goals.

Fabregas as captain in my opinion, or Toure.

Manure are throwing names like Berbatov and Daniel Alvez about. That is pretty scary.... NOT 8)

Chelsea throwing names like Kaka and Messi about. Kaka- maybe, Messi - I think not!
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Sat May 31, 2008 3:15 am

lol...Gotta love this thread, and all the people who started, remember guys i kept saying it since last year, we would win the League and Champions League, Oh well... Happy Gunning!!! :lol:
BarStool

Sat May 31, 2008 3:41 am

[quote name="Formula-1"]Oh well... Happy Gunning!!! [/quote]

Yes indeed! We never stopped gunning and just so you know, we got y'all Red devil bitches in our sights!

Death to the enemy!
mr rehd

Sat May 31, 2008 9:09 pm

[quote name="mr rehd"]i dont mean to gloat but this is a classic case of "he who laughs last laughs best".ordinarily,i'm a fan of good football over and above club affinity or loyalty.i usually enjoy and appreciate the plays and the players-until the begining of this season.

my friends -who happen to be predominantly Chelsea and Arsenal fans- bin no gree make i hear word.they were so sure Man.Utd wasnt going to fare well in the league or in Europe.i kept telling em fellas it was too early(this was barely a two months into the season)to predict the outcome of the 8-9month competition.all my attempts @ rationalizing with them wer rebuffed with obviously jaundiced and biased statements-to the effect that Man.Utd wasnt in the reckoning for any silverware.

if only for all the times i had to put up with the asinine and uninformed commentaries on soccer by Arsenal and Chelsea fans,i live for and revel in the present torture of all Arsenal and Chelsea fans :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

i woulda have said i told you so but i reserve my comment... :twisted: :twisted:
kyt

Sat May 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Hey yo, first of all check it.............................. :cry: => :( => :? => 8) => :wink:

If u can decipher that its all good... Well done Manure. I think it was just meant to be for you's. Lucky win in the CL final but the league was well won so... As for us :roll: me I no know o! but at least Eduardo will be back next month :) .

It was fun having a lil footy banter with my fellow gunners and all u manure fans, and yeah, cheski fans. So ma niggas wats up wit the Euros. Who are you gonna be cheering as nija no qualify! :lol: :lol: . I'll open up another thread so we can chop it up a bit!

One!

Good-goin manure and good-luck on ur quest to keep that prick ronaldo!
mr rehd

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm

nice one shyte sorry kyte :) .Euros?you had to ask.of course it's Portigal i'm routing for .my boy has to b the World's best ya know.
  • Information