Gunners Check in~(ARSENAL!!!)

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

BarStool

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Where's everyone? and please don't come replying to this post 2 weeks from now...lol
BarStool on that DMX tip:

Bring it: WHAT?

We right here! We not going anywhere! We right here!
Misfiring Gunners? Nah, we just drawing like okro

but when we win the CL, y'all will all crawl

Title hopes at the Theatre of Dreams is just pipe dreams

Next season: get a clean slate: y'all just got wiped dreams

They fallin for us cos they "Clumsy" like their coach Fergie

no wonder the devils red when they blushing like Fergie...

Only highlight of their season is Cristiano Ronaldo

but wait till his knees give way like AC Milan's Ronaldo
Niggascope

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:00 pm

gunners ain't no team

they are bunchs of asshole

drew 4 games cos they are wacked and fucked

we the blues,are coming from behind to clinch the trophy,cos we are unstoppable

sunday will tell it all
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 pm

[quote name="BarStool"]

Misfiring Gunners? Nah, we just drawing like okro

but when we win the CL, y'all will all crawl

Title hopes at the Theatre of Dreams is just pipe dreams

Next season: get a clean slate: y'all just got wiped dreams

They fallin for us cos they "Clumsy" like their coach Fergie

no wonder the devils red when they blushing like Fergie...

Only highlight of their season is Cristiano Ronaldo

but wait till his knees give way like AC Milan's Ronaldo
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your rhymes here are weak, the team you support is weak, was on top three weeks ago, now you're gonna have to play some team to qualify for the champions league....Happy Gunning....lol
nii
Posting Freak

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Man i hve to admit this time tht man utd is a team..lets put ego aside n look frm a soccer perspective..they hve been hanging on all these while n now they ahead of d gunners which is wht d gunners was suppose 2 be doing..its all gud 4 soccer at d end of d day..props to man utd-they really deserve it ppl..i was hoping d gunners wld keep pushing ahead but it failed n i dnt see it as a weakness as some r claiming n i think its a bit of complecency n who-tha-fck-knws-wht-is-going-on...i dunno if they cld bounce back but lets wht happens...still gunners man.peace
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 am

Nii, mad respect to you thats real talk, cos you know what? Arsenal is actually a young team and still they're in there ahead of even Liverpool, imagine next seasn, or in two years, or if Wenger decides to break bank and sign David Villa :s hock: ...I mean y'all would prolly conquer Europe, but the thing is experience... and like they say it comes with time,

On the flip side, Where is Bar-fool, or I-Whine....LOL y'all hiding? :lol:
kyt

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Sunday was a dark day. But i'm over it now. I believe Wenger has learnt his lesson. His policy can only get so far. The young fellas are mentally tired and seem to buckle under high pressure. Thats the difference between us and the other 2. They have depth and cutting-edge. Hopefully we'll be very active in the summer sales. Arsene should have £100Mil+ at his disposal. But its not over until its all done.

Gunner 4 life!
nii
Posting Freak

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

@f1..its all experience man..lets hope nxt season becomes great...man did u see nanis goal against l-pool?thts wtf to the 90th power..real dope..hope we nail them too..peace
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:23 am

Just like that this whole thread died....LOL
BarStool

Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:59 am

@Formula-1:

If you think this thread is dead, I'm here to resurrect it!

I've been licking my wounds in private but decide to come here today to commiserate with my fellow Gooners on the end of what has been a topsy-turvy season! On getting here, I find that Formula-1 has been running his mouth but no one's put him in check! C'mon Gunners, it can't be that bad!

Well, I won't question the merits or otherwise of Formula-1 giving "mad props" to nii for jumping on Man U dick but calling other men "fool" and "whine" for sticking to their guns, quite literally. I'll save that for some other time...if I can find the time to baby-sit and feed a baby "formula"!

Here's how I feel today at the end of our title chase. Remember, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

I woke up today with a sense of foreboding. I had endured the most heart wrenching season in all my years as a Gooner and thought the Liverpool loss in the Champions League was the most cruel blow I could endure. However, my gut feeling was that today would officially end our title chase.

As I write this I have tears in my eyes. The manner of our loss to Man Utd today was like pouring salt on an open wound. It was eerily similar to our distasteful Liverpool loss in the Champions League. We went ahead, then conceded a needless penalty (played twice) and then went on to concede from a set piece. Adebayor missed a bagful of chances, Bendtner hit the post, Cesc blazed just over the bar but at day's end, we had lost and our quest for silverware this season had come to a very painful end.

I cried as I saw Cesc applaud the loyal Gunner fans who remained and sang for about fifteen minutes after the match ended. I saw a few fans crying as the stadium emptied. I saw Wenger walk into the tunnel with a stoic look but a heart full of pain.

That's when it hit me hard...

Our title chase is over on all fronts!

This season has witnessed from the Arsenal squad what is perhaps the most beautiful display of free-flowing attacking football in decades. It has also shown the misfortune inherent in the saying "why do the good suffer?"

As I try to come to terms with our trophy-less campaign (barring the Emirates Cup and Amsterdam Invitational win), I realize that the moment our season took a slide into the abyss of disaster began the very moment Taylor's tackle had Eduardo stretchered off and we went on to draw that game.

There's bile in my throat as that memory comes back to me. What if Dudu hadn't gotten that injury? What if Rosicky wasn't out till God-knows-when? What if Hleb had won the penalty when Kuyt brought him down in the first leg against Liverpool in the Champions League? What if Bendtner had steered the ball into the net that day instead of away from the empty Liverpool net? What if I wasn't a Gooner? Would I be hurting like I am now?

So many questions and too few answers...

I do know that I wouldn't rather support any other team but the Arsenal or have us play our football any other way.

I do know that our title chase is now over for the season...

I don't know how it's possible to hurt like I do and still hope that next season will be better than this one has been...

I don't know how Cesc and all the players feel.

I do know that my heart still chants "Gunners 4 LIFE!"
Hola back while I listen to R.E.M's "Everybody Hurts" "and if you can't respect that, your whole perspective is wack"!
kyt

Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Ah man. To be honest I am very very pissed off. We have been very unlicky. Man U were lucky yesterday. We deserved something this season for our efforts. And Formula-1 i'm pretty sure deep down u know that. I'm a football fan 1st, before my arsenal affiliation comes into play, and looking this season from a footballing point of view, I feel deserved to be at least neck an neck wit manure. Cos Ronaldo and manure have been pretty impressive in the 2nd half of the season. We've played the best football in the country and I think that alone should reap something other than admiration and revenue from spectators. Even Fergie was shittin' himself yesterday, but I suppose you cant buy experience. I was very scared Hargreeves was gonna score and he did. I was hopin Ronaldo would take it as once again he was muck! But Manure deserve their lead. And for the CL, I feel we were robbed. But hopefully AW will break bank and get some quality and experience and LEADERSHIP into the club. Gallas and Eboue and senderos should be gotten rid of. At least strip that twat of his arm-band. Real recognize real: well done manure. 8)
  • Information