And yeah, I'mma quote Kanye again, you "Can't Tell Me Nothing"!!![/quote]

homie you didn't even quote Kanye, lol...you're tryin too hard
I-Shine

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 am

[quote name="Formula-1"]
[quote name="BarStool"]

And yeah, I'mma quote Kanye again, you "Can't Tell Me Nothing"!!![/quote]

homie you didn't even quote Kanye, lol...you're tryin too hard[/quote]

I don’t think it was necessary that I quote Kanye, just by glancing at the phrase “You Can’t Tell Me Nothing”; you should know it’s from your favourite rapper. ;)

Who cares whether Manu takes the mick out of Arsenal in an FA tie? I guess your answer to that is predictable “red devil’s fans” ;) *Premiership is the real deal and last I checked Manu is still 5 points behind Arsenal* Frankly, the 4-0 trashing of arsenal makes the game fun to watch and that’s the beauty of the game, also those that are into American Football can bear me witness of how Tom Brady’s army were rendered unsuccessful with all the media spin at the concluded Super Bowl XLII. i.e (The mighty ones do fall at times) The victory was just a way of compensating yourselves for the Premiership match that you lost at home to Man City, and I hope you haven’t forgotten that Fergie complained that the match fixture contributed to their defeat, that’s pathetic. Keep trying Manu…Gunners All The Way!!!
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:09 am

lol.... I-shine, you're a clown, cos i know if it was Arsenal that beat United, all of you guys would come in here talking...its all good, just don't down play the FA Cup just because we knocked you out (4-0), cos if its vice versa, y'all would be screamin as usual,

anyways lets hope Milan makes my day...lol Hopefully toure can do what he did against Egypt... :lol: :lol: :lol: :s hock:
BarStool

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:51 am

Formula-1 said "anyways lets hope Milan makes my day...lol Hopefully toure can do what he did against Egypt"
Milan couldn't make his day if God was Milan 'cos right about now Ancellotti's runnin scared!

Plus The Gunners are listening to Mode 9's "Arsenal Anthem" and relishing the second-leg in San Siro...I might be on the All-Star remix!

Hope some Man U fan has the skills like Mode to make a bangin track for their club.
ik-sl!ck

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:58 pm

[quote name="BarStool"]The Gunners are listening to Mode 9's "Arsenal Anthem"[/quote]

Ehmm, barstool, arsenal anthem? Please update me. I thought he was a manu fan?
BarStool

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Ik-Slick!

U need to hear this...here's the link:

http://sharebee.com/cc46ac6f

Mode's been a Gunner for a very long time and we used to watch a lot of the games together. Infact, we just joined a group on Facebook called "I bet you can find a million other people who hate Man Utd"!

Hear the song and lemme know what you think.

Look out for the line: "Arsenal this, Arsenal that but Arsenal rich!" It cracks me up everytime!

I might be on an All-Star remix so I'll post the link if it goes down.

Go enjoy the anthem.

ONE!!!
mr rehd

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:58 pm

[quote name="BarStool"] Infact, we just joined a group on Facebook called "I bet you can find a million other people who hate Man Utd"![/quote]

you see thats what i'm talking about.lame ass ass-anal fans quick to hate on man u for no reason.we no get una time. :D :D
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:56 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqaQuO5tH4[/youtube]

Hope you guys enjoy...LOL

Fucking haters, couldn't even at least score against Milan...lol

Who gives a shit if Mode 9 likes Arsenal, at the end of the day he's JUST ANOTHER ARSENAL FAN, nothing more
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:22 pm

ain't a gunners fan(infact i'm a United fan) but what happened to Eduardo was jus.....horrific i agree with Wenger. Martin Taylor must neva play a game of football in England ever again F***ing bastard!!!!

My heart goes out to Eduardo n his fam n gunner fans ishh ain't right but "Smudger"(Alan Smith) got da same n came back so hopefully Eduardo will be back

peace!!!
kyt

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:48 pm

He'll be back. Kudos to wenger for retracting his statements. Shit happens in football. Hopefully we'll dedicate the title to him cos he's been one of the reasons we're doin well. Might be a blessing in disguise for someone like walcott to come thru.
  • Information