Do you wanna make beats?

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

Flayoro

Fri May 13, 2005 5:23 am

Yo! I got some good Hip Hop loops that I made in my lab. I need someone to cook it a little beat more in to whole song (3 to 4 mn)!

Are you interested?

You need to work with Reason, any other audio soft of your choice (Cubase... ProT or whaterver) and be able to send and received fat mp3s.

Also I will be interested to do the same thing for You!

Africa Unite!

Fla
Ohmeger 5

Fri May 13, 2005 10:03 am

Hellow Dawg, Im intrested with all what you mentined on board. I dont talk much cause I act much. Thanx for ya msg. I realy need the Pro Tools.

Pls I have the signature below. and my mobile is +255 745 421743.

LETS COM DAWG.

OHMEGER 5
zimbabwe

Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:40 am

YO IMMA YUNG producer from zimbabwe if u want me 2 add sumthin 2 ya beat send it 2 [email protected] and ill edit and return it in lke 3-4days
Flayoro

Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:40 am

[quote name="zimbabwe"]YO IMMA YUNG producer from zimbabwe if u want me 2 add sumthin 2 ya beat send it 2 [email protected] and ill edit and return it in lke 3-4days[/quote]

ok..I'll send you this tomorrow..

Big Up

Fla
Westwind

Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:01 am

hey dfla, been a long time and i ain't really been around. whenever you want, send the beat to [email protected], please, i browse mostly weekends , but for you i'd make an exception, you'd receive the modificattions within 4 days of the weekend i receive it.

NOTE: i work with FL studio (5.0 pro edition)

peace
shady

Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:28 pm

[quote name="Flayoro"]Yo! I got some good Hip Hop loops that I made in my lab. I need someone to cook it a little beat more in to whole song (3 to 4 mn)!

Are you interested?

You need to work with Reason, any other audio soft of your choice (Cubase... ProT or whaterver) and be able to send and received fat mp3s.

Also I will be interested to do the same thing for You!

Africa Unite!

Fla[/quote]

men, am really interested in all you talk about.can you plz send one hardcore beat to my email [email protected] or [email protected]

plz bro i need it plz, help me with it
  • Information