Beat Programs

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

ilarson

Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:39 am

Yea, Audacity may be cool, but it is a simple audio editor... It does not fit the bill for a beat making program... Does anyone know of any powerful, FREE beatmakers that are simple to understand :lol: ? Just reply in the forum if so.
Flayoro

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:03 am

There is none!

But if somebody want to prove me wrong...you are welcome.

I dont think its possible to get a good beat-making programs for free...In fact they are all expensive! Its why people hack them.

Working with Reason, I'm waiting for something better but dont expect it before few year...but never know.

Regarding Audacity you are absolutly right Isaac...its a very simple Audio editor. Its very good if you want to stats editing sound and beats.

This is few things that I use to do with it:

Mix tape

Basic Sampling and Sample editing.

Whenever I need to Cut Copy and Past sound I use this Program...

Big Up

Fla
ilarson

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:20 am

I have, like two questions for you, Fla: 1.) Did you look at my website to get my name? 2.) Do you know of any simple beat programs and if they have free trials and if there are cracks for those trials?

On a side note, I too have Audacity and use it as ONLY my track editor/recording software (editing vocals, editing songs just when I'm bored, etc.) I do like it, but there is soo much room to expand with that free program. Does anyone else have any thoughts to add?
Flayoro

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:50 am

1) Yes I did look at your Website (Nice!)

2) I personnaly dont use free trial because... it bothers me. You can't save any of your prods, its like working for nothing.

I usualy try programs with friends who allready owns it!

Take care

Fla
ilarson

Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:38 pm

Well, sorry to say... the only thing I can do right now is free trials because I don't have any way of buying the products and neither do my friends... I can't even download them... I hafta go to my friend's house because I don't have fast internet... my point being the only way I/we (friends) can get the beat programs we want are by downloading trials and trying to find a crack for it... I wish we didn't have to though... also, my website has been under construction forever!! In the mean time, you can look at another website that is really under construction... it's gonna be for our group the url is: http://primeauthority.9k.com

"I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure"

-Marshall Mathers (not Eminem, but MMIII)
Westwind

Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:57 am

there is something better than reason flayoro....it is known as reaktor 3 by native instruments. and fruity loops combined with the necessary 3rd party plugins is better too.......after all....it IS fruity loops that was used to produce most oftha tracks on jay-z's black album...

wrod!....no prog is really better...it all depends on the producer's pedigree

peace am out...!
Flayoro

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:35 am

Yes Westwind, thanks a lot for this info...I will defenatively look for this soft and try it.
Nemesis

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:33 pm

Yo guyz how do i go about downloading the crack.I cant get 2 it.I need 2 get 2 work.Pliz holla bak!

Nemesis

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:34 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo guyz how do i go about downloading the crack.I cant get 2 it.I need 2 get 2 work.Pliz holla bak!

• Information