Nas And Jay-z Mason’s Theory Interesting Read

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

AK2

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 am

this is a topic on masonry. If u are not intrested in discussing it u can ignore this topic . there are many more topics u can discuss. after this is the chit chat forum.
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:41 pm

the truth is, christinaity is not a religion, it's a way of life. christian means christ like. when christ was on earth he condemned the ativities of religious people. i don't know why people get it twisted, christianity is not about do this n get this cos that's self righteuosness. a christian is saved not for his own justification but that of christ. y'all should know that catholic is not christian movement but a religious movement. christians are saved by grace not by law or there own doin-contrary to what catholicism stands for. if u want to find out the truth, go read the bible, purge your mind out of any bias, u'll find the truth.

adictiv, in ya search for the truth, what did u find? i have to tell you the honest truth, christ is ya personal lord and saviour, this is only revealed only to those who want to be saved. haleluya somebody. :) :) :)
endwayz

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:40 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"]the truth is, christinaity is not a religion, it's a way of life. christian means christ like. when christ was on earth he condemned the ativities of religious people. i don't know why people get it twisted, christianity is not about do this n get this cos that's self righteuosness. a christian is saved not for his own justification but that of christ. y'all should know that catholic is not christian movement but a religious movement. christians are saved by grace not by law or there own doin-contrary to what catholicism stands for. if u want to find out the truth, go read the bible, purge your mind out of any bias, u'll find the truth.

adictiv, in ya search for the truth, what did u find? i have to tell you the honest truth, christ is ya personal lord and saviour, this is only revealed only to those who want to be saved. haleluya somebody. :) :) :) [/quote]

ma brother,u just spoke ma mind,some peeps go to d last extreme just to dig up knowledge, then what?God exists if u truly believe,there is no religion without shortcomings.. peace
AK2

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm

to me masons = catholic (romanism). Everyone knows about the Inquistion. How they slaughtered 'witches' . Well John Paul 2 brought that order backsome years ago. And do you know that they issued a document that states that we has human beigns dont have dignity. That the Pope and is priests will be incharge of ur dignity. This is not even about religion. People shouldnt just watch the news and accept everything has the truth. Also the vatican wants to convert Christianity into Cathlocism. Be prepared the last days are coming.
endwayz

Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:14 pm

@akz,i think beign a pastor or a monk would've suited u d most,not a rapper,can see u're crazily obssesed with religious stuffs.don't let dis shit get u off balance,this dayz, God is d key to ma happiness not d catholic church.
AK2

Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:39 pm

[quote name="endwayz"]@akz,i think beign a pastor or a monk would've suited u d most,not a rapper,can see u're crazily obssesed with religious stuffs.don't let dis shit get u off balance,this dayz, God is d key to ma happiness not d catholic church.[/quote]

I am not obsessed by this stuff. I am alerting people that are christains so that when that law is passed they wont be surprised. Thats all .

You are right God is the key. I think the thread should be closed. I cant go on talking about these guys. Since I know the truth I wont stress it no more. I will leave it as it is. Let people find the truth by themselves. Infact they should look at both sides of the coin. Thats the way I see it. Thats the end of this topic. Could any mod please delete this thread.
BarStool

Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:08 pm

AK2, I feel you here:
"Let people find the truth by themselves. Infact they should look at both sides of the coin. Thats the way I see it. Thats the end of this topic. Could any mod please delete this thread."
I agree with you and a big Halleluyah in response to apopyalips!

Like I wrote before in a previous post where I quoted my friend Kojo (http://www.imperfectpoetry.blogspot.com), "Knowledge is the key: open your mind and you will succeed...but to know too much is like watching a haemophiliac bleed!"

Sometimes I wake up thinking that this "was all a dream" and I had deliberately stayed away from this topic for a while. I looked at the board index a couple of minutes ago and saw that the thread was still active. On reading through since my last post, I saw that a number of us are at risk of "watching a haemophiliac bleed"!

I second the motion that this thread be deleted!

I'll end with a Jay-Z quote from his closing bars on "It Was All A Dream":

"What he said I said has been said before...just keep doing your thing, he said...SAY NO MORE!"
[/size]
A.d.i.c.t.i.v

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"]the truth is, christinaity is not a religion, it's a way of life. christian means christ like. when christ was on earth he condemned the ativities of religious people. i don't know why people get it twisted, christianity is not about do this n get this cos that's self righteuosness. a christian is saved not for his own justification but that of christ. y'all should know that catholic is not christian movement but a religious movement. christians are saved by grace not by law or there own doin-contrary to what catholicism stands for. if u want to find out the truth, go read the bible, purge your mind out of any bias, u'll find the truth.

adictiv, in ya search for the truth, what did u find? i have to tell you the honest truth, christ is ya personal lord and saviour, this is only revealed only to those who want to be saved. haleluya somebody. :) :) :) [/quote]

Hiphop is my way of life dawg ....u can give Christainity ur own defintion but fact is ...its a religion...its a movement its a way of life for many ppl....its even a business venture for some...how many ppl have died in the name of religion....from past perspective jesus was a rebel...and an insurgent...now he is called God....yet im yet to see anyone that can shine the light on God...cos seriously the bible has alot of flaws in it...jus think out side the box...in this modern world faith alone cant get you to that destination...im nat herer to tell you how to live your life...im jus excersin my right to freedom of speech....free masonary christianity islam and other religions ..ar a path that tries to point the followers to God's direction ..
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 pm

all i can prescribe to you is Erykah Badu

Erykah Badu- The Healer

Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzPcz8Nozhk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQO3z6MT9nA

listen to da lyrics n u'll get your answer on hip hop
  • Information