Nas And Jay-z Mason’s Theory Interesting Read

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

AK2

Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Yo. Check out this site. This shows the evil men do. http://www.remnantofgod.org/666-CHAR.htm. I just pray to God to deliver us. I believe God will do this. This knowledge has racked my mind. Check out Hell Razah ft Killah Priest Smoking Gunnz. a line from kp's verse. 'posing as Christ the 6 popes of Rome'.
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:46 am

[quote name="BarStool"]Sup people?

Is it just me or is it a very eerie co-incidence

And this is happening when we're kicking knowledge about it? Now, I'm not trying to spread paranoia

Like I said before and like most Nigerians say, "GOD DEY O!!!"[/quote]

wow, so much activity on this thread. lol

spread paranoia? i feel u completely bro, i kinda went into a bookshop on my home yesterday and was hit with books, like Secrets of the christianity, the 9/11 conspiracy, The history u shldnt know, "the religion u shldnt know" just to name a few. it wus a coincidence but it was the first set of books i saw when i entered, too many conspiracy theories that i stood up for an hour without realizing. i'm not even going to argue about the pyramid cos whether or not they want to believe it or not, Theodore Roosevelt put the pyramid in the one dollar bill, (Theodore Roosevelt was a so called "32nd Degree" Mason, holmez go figure.) Apart from the usual compass and rules, the pyramid is a known masonic symbol.

i dont like arguing abt the catholic church but honestly we all know something's not completely right.

@Shine, u realize Martin Luther(who spent a big chunk of his natural life translating the Bible) is the major reason of the proliferation of different church denominations today? from anglican to lutheran, baptist to methodist, name it, as soon as martin luther protested with his thesis, the church started splintering, each with a different interpretation and a reason for leaving.

@AK, i feel u holmez, But there's a God dawg, i just forced myself to stop reading b4 i start getting ideas into my head lol.

lets talk a lil music. um Crooked I is sick. :D :D
I-Shine

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:02 am

X, I do realize the impact Martin Luther has on today’s Christianity and the battle he fought against the Catholic Church for translating the Bible and writing “The 95 Theses”. With all I have learnt from every one of you and from my research, I have come to a conclusion that the only way out is for individuals to know who they are serving; and they shouldn’t allow anyone feed them with junks. I won’t stop reading about this and I will continue to gather the pieces, put them together as a whole then put it into writing. It is worth letting ignorant people know about the world they live in.

AK, You should get a sound sleep tonight ;)

Yes sir! Crooked I is still keeping it real and the hip hop weekly is coming to an end soon.
AK2

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 am

[quote name="I-Shine"]AK, You should get a sound sleep tonight ;) [/quote]

I will have a good nights rest no doubt. Yesterday I was shocked with tears rolling from my eyes. I couldnt believe there was a great deception like this. I heard that Crooked i 's Ether freesylye. A great track. hope to hear more dope music from him.
endwayz

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:03 am

i am not going to lie to anyone,this shit is deep like vivian's pusssy,but i get to wonder if dis shits re in any way connected to d hip hop i listen to,ma whole perception of d catholic church are slowly changing but i don't want to turn ma back cuz of this things i am digging,i wish u guyz could be a lil straight forward,this things happen to people that are elevated in some way,they feel somehow incomplete,cuz the more money they make the more afraid they are,then they turn to evil powers cuz they

re more protective,brothers shouldn't turn their back cuz God sincerely exists b\w each an everyone ,irrespcetive of d third party,the church only reminds me of my roots,but i feel God's presence whenever i knell down to pray,recently i saw dbanj wearing an egyptian pyramid on his neck,and ma mind raced back to dis topic.i swear dis shit is hard 4 me to comprehend.....
A.d.i.c.t.i.v

Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:46 pm

only religious pll have a probelms with freemasons or other non religious activities...i was searching for truth all my life and i found truth last yr....my truth..my reality...my belief..religion gat nuffin to do with who i am...cos its flawed....so if u crucify this guyz for watever group they belong to...dont u think u ar taking the role of God...?..ah yes we are all Gods....
AK2

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:57 am

[quote name="A.d.i.c.t.i.v"]only religious pll have a probelms with freemasons or other non religious activities...i was searching for truth all my life and i found truth last yr....my truth..my reality...my belief..religion gat nuffin to do with who i am...cos its flawed....so if u crucify this guyz for watever group they belong to...dont u think u ar taking the role of God...?..ah yes we are all Gods....[/quote]

We are created by God. Dont mind those scientists who think their puny minds can unravel the universe. Nobody's taking the role of God . We just stating facts that we have been researching instead of depending on a biased mainstream media. This is a link to a video from many of the videos I have been researching. Also been reading some other books. Enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLBJEvlfJA
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:56 pm

I'm really on da fence on masonry and da like plus religion vs masonry jus seems like same sh*t diff toilet i.e science v religion,big bang vs divine creation

I think for me on a personal level finding a meaning in a way or belief whether in a higher power or your own all bottles down to how u treat your neighbour,if u care and wish him/her well help them out n get a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest when u do something expecting no reward back n u live by dat principle your whole life regardless dats wat i think matters.
A.d.i.c.t.i.v

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 pm

[quote name="AK2"]
[quote name="A.d.i.c.t.i.v"]only religious pll have a probelms with freemasons or other non religious activities...i was searching for truth all my life and i found truth last yr....my truth..my reality...my belief..religion gat nuffin to do with who i am...cos its flawed....so if u crucify this guyz for watever group they belong to...dont u think u ar taking the role of God...?..ah yes we are all Gods....[/quote]

We are created by God. Dont mind those scientists who think their puny minds can unravel the universe. Nobody's taking the role of God . We just stating facts that we have been researching instead of depending on a biased mainstream media. This is a link to a video from many of the videos I have been researching. Also been reading some other books. Enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLBJEvlfJA[/quote]

Depends on wat book you are reading...yes God created us...but religions is jus another invention jus like ..science n all the other things we see in our day to day lives...thats my opinion...politics used to be religion...anyways lets nat drag on ...all im tryig to say...from my point of view..every soul has the right to do wat 'it'' wants..as long as 'it' knows it boundaries....i cant go on in the church n say ''fuck jesus''...niether can i go into the mosque...n say ''fuck mohammed''...do wat u gat to do but dont disturb the peace...1

let the masons do wat thy do ..u do wat u gat to do...we dey hungry for here u dey talk free mason thema matter
  • Information