Nas And Jay-z Mason’s Theory Interesting Read

Non-African hip hip and other off-topic talk

Moderator:Juma4admin

BarStool

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Yeah, they could get away with murder (literally and figuratively) back then! That's why God said in the Bible that His people perish for lack of knowledge. It's a good thing that Jesus said that not all who call Him, "Father, Father" will enter into the kingdom of God!

And oh, what would the people who say Jay's anti-God say when they hear this?

"You need Jesus in your life...it's either that or you gon make me put the double Desert Eagles in your life!"

It's a quote from one of his verses on "Some People Hate Us" off "The Blueprint 2: The Gift and The Curse"....

You woulda thought rap wasn't rocket science, huh?

P.S: Over 6 million Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis during the Holocaust.

As for whether the small churches can push the Catholics, I wouldn't close the door on that possibility. The jury's still out on that one!

See what one man did to them (Martin Luther, the founder of the Protestants who protested, u dig?). Pentecostals are gaining ground on Catholics cos I've heard of Charismatic Renewal movements in Catholic Churches who speak in tongues and reduce Mary's relevance!

In Martin Luther's era, people had to buy "pardons" which would supposedly grant them forgiveness of their sins! I'm not kidding...go look it up!

Hmmmm....GOD DEY O!!!

Like the voice on the tail-end of "My Name Is Hov" interlude on Jay-Z's "The Black Album" said: "now back to our regular scheduled programming: L' album noir...The Black Album"....[/size]

Anybody care to join me?
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:32 am

[quote name="BarStool"]

In Martin Luther's era, people had to buy "pardons" which would supposedly grant them forgiveness of their sins! I'm not kidding...go look it up!

Hmmmm....GOD DEY O!!!

[/quote]

thats y i said Jay means god emcee whenever he makes mention of being the god. he probably gat respect for God afterall.

on martin luther, 4real bro, 4real. he took it upon himself to translate the only one Bible that existed then( which was obviously in the hands of the catholic church then).

yep, God dey, if not we for don kpai since.
AK2

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 am

This masonic stuff is deep. Its more than just Nas and Jay Z stuff. It involves the whole wide world. I watched a lot of videos on You Tube. All the stuff freaked me out.

I was shaking and didnt have a good night sleep. Videos From Forerunner777 are the most useful. God deliver us from the hands of the evil.
kyt

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:39 am

[quote name="AK2"]This masonic stuff is deep. Its more than just Nas and Jay Z stuff. It involves the whole wide world. I watched a lot of videos on You Tube. All the stuff freaked me out.

I was shaking and didnt have a good night sleep. Videos From Forerunner777 are the most useful. God deliver us from the hands of the evil.[/quote]

Checked it out as well and was like Yay! :s hock:
I-Shine

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Barstool on the Martin Luther “Pardons 4 Sale” saga I was on it all night and I will share with the forum this interesting article that talks about the stands of Martin Luther on Penitence and Indulgences. Originally Martin Luther called it “The 95 Theses” but scholars has given it numerous titles just to convey his messages, below are links to some useful resources that I lay hands on and I must tell you I have been a fool for attending confession services with Catholic Priests and come to think of it, why should I knee in front of another man to seek forgiveness from God? It is too late to put blame on my parents now because left to me they were ignorant to have followed in the steps of their parents and millions of people are still practicing this religion all in the name of worshiping God not knowing they are indirectly worshiping a self made God “The Pope”. You need to see the number of people that worship with the Catholic Church in Europe.

In short most Europeans have been entrapped in there net and I was at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France last year to attend the end of the year mass into the New Year; God you need to see how many people were there, united in one body to worship the most high God. I was impressed with the way they had candles in front of major catholic saints images and I was more than swept off my feet to have found my saint image there. A saint who happened to be Irish by origin and to have found St. Finbarrs at Notre Dame Cathedral was like a dream come through because I have lived his life all my life, study about his history and all that. But with this “95 Theses” I simply don’t know where else to look at everyone, it’s a betrayal of truth by deceiving multitude of people. http://www.crivoice.org/creed95theses.html http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/history/95theses.htm Also you might want to have a look at this youtube channel <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect]http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect[/url] because it will amaze you of what you will find out.

“Ignoramus needs education and self study in order to find a way out of their Ignorant lifestyle”- I-Shine ’08.

Somebody should wake me up because it seems I have been sleeping for over 21 years goddamn it...
BarStool

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Sup people?

Is it just me or is it a very eerie co-incidence that one of the topics on Yahoo this morning was about the U.S government refuting the theory that the symbol on the dollar billis Masonic?

And this is happening when we're kicking knowledge about it? Now, I'm not trying to spread paranoia but when one of us couldn't get any sleep and we wake up with this message on Yahoo? We must be doing something right!

Here's the link to the article below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_ ... seal_myths

Shakespeare said "...life is a stage".

Right now, it feels like we're in a blockbuster movie 'cos this has the trappings of science-fiction ish!

Like I said before and like most Nigerians say, "GOD DEY O!!!"
BarStool

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Nas on the track "Heaven" off the album "God's Son":

"I know you heard the noise

Preachers touching on altar boys

Sodomizing not realizing God is watching before the Lord

How can they do the devil's work?[/size]

A man giving another man head in church

Hell it hurts just to fathom the thought wishing that I fled the Earth."
Now y'all know which preachers have been sodomizing altar boys, huh?
I-Shine

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Barstool, welcome to the club and hell yea we’re doing something right, and it seems to me that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and her predecessors have played a very important role into seeing that American doesn’t have a clear picture of the secrets behind the seal. Bob Marley during his days on earth will say, “You can fool some people sometime but you can’t fool all the all the time”, so who are they still fooling? Ignorant Americans and the rest of the world that hasn’t opened their mind to see, listen, and distinguish between what is right from wrong.

Let me put another dagger into everyone’s heart again, do you that Barack Obama the democratic political candidate is a distance cousin to Dick Cheney the present vice president of the United States. Did I hear HA! Yes that was what I did when my political science professor uncovered the clothes on the face of the masquerade like we Nigerian will say (o si aso loju egu). So if Barack Obama is the distance cousin of Dick Cheney what other facts needs to be established to prove that the 13 families are still ruling the most powerful nation in the world? I am taking political science as a minor at school and at first I wasn’t really interested but at this stage it is fun.

Barstool for real “life is stage” a Hollywood blockbuster that is been acted by thieves, liars, and intellectuals. The rest of the world and ignorant Americans are the fools behind their TV Set enjoying been deceived, with all I have found out it’s like watching a movie with film tricks, you know like Sarah Connor melting and doing all sorts of stuff in terminator.

Damn “God Dey O!”
I-Shine

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Nas on the track "Heaven" off the album "God's Son":

"I know you heard the noise

Preachers touching on altar boys

Sodomizing not realizing God is watching before the Lord

How can they do the devil's work?[/size]

A man giving another man head in church

Hell it hurts just to fathom the thought wishing that I fled the Earth."
Now y'all know which preachers have been sodomizing altar boys, huh?
Catholic Church priests of course and with that said Catholic Church again should be held responsible for initializing same sex having sexual intercourse even though it has been around since the days of The Roman Empire and who were the ruling religion then THE CHRISTIANS. I will like everyone to listen to Talib Kweli's "Give 'EM HELL" or read his lyrics. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talibkwe ... mhell.html shit is crazy...
  • Information