WHO'S THE HOTTEST AT THE MOMENT.

Moderator:Juma4admin

batsirai

Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:34 pm

EY PEOPLE WHO DO U THINK IS THE MOST KICKIN RAPPER IN ZIM AT THE MOMENT?

PERSONALLY I THINK Q Rigga IS THE NEXT KINGPIN....WELL CLOSE TO THAT.
nasty

Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:04 am

Metaphysics all day...Karizma kills it too
Taf1

Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:28 am

I think Q-Riggah got madd swagger!!! Kwekwe STAND UP! Well lyrically i dnt think he can knock Kingpinn like that, he has too much booty talk. Otherwise @ the moment i will put my homie Munetsi on the spot. After hearing the whole Muzukuru waGogo joint. I AM CONVINCED. Thank ue.
batsirai

Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:06 pm

GUYS TO TELL THE TRUTH 3/4 OF THE CATS I HANG OUT WITH DONT KNOW META OR KATA.....THEY DONT EVEN KNOW CHIWONISO IS HIP HOP'S 1ST LADY IN ZIM...SO I DONT THINK THOSE GUYS QUALIFY HERE...HATISATI TANYATSO VANZWA....
nigel

Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:16 pm

batsi i think its just the same situation all over the woprld u have to lok for the good shyt if u a tru hip hop head there is so much material out there its your job to sift thru it like u just got put on metaphysics ryte google the hel out that name till u find more i think headz these dayz are lazy i got madd joints mad joints from zim just by hooking up with peeps os net going to the movement shop going to these studioz finding these cats and emailing them .. ryte now i hooked up with meta on myspace and hes gonna send me sumjoints for free u just not looking dawg ... if i were to put u on to this kat by the name of brother ali from rymesayers im telling u go get that dudes shyt cause its crazy its up to u to get thast shyt dont just say ah hes under my radar so hes not as hot as u say he his

try brother ali out check out the shadows of the sun album if anyone wants a link holla
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm

@nigel yeah hook us up with a link wanna hear these cats
batsirai

Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:39 pm

WEZ THE MOVEMENT SHOP LOCATED...AND HELL YEAH SEND US THOSE LINKS....

LET ME TRY OUT GOOGLE....LATER.

THEZ THAT OWN FROM KWE KWE I HEARD HIM ON THE STATION THIS MORNIN I THINK HE'S GOT HIS RHYMES IN THE RITE PLACE.....DAMN ITS TIME I DO SOME'N ABT MY FLOWS... :lol: :lol: :lol:
phonte

Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:31 pm

Qrigga nice , he got some direction i appreciate that .......

Brother Ali ??? how he come into this discussion , yeah i know dude he mad nice but i cant put him in a dscussion wen we talkin bout zim rappers nway , imbabwe i aint had tha chance to skim thru evryone but wateva i gets i listen to , so far :

Kingpin - undisputed

Munetsi - right now aint noone fuckin wit him

Thot - boy got mad energy , guess tats ta difference wit someof us , ama lil bit too chilled :lol:

Cheetah - if boy can work on his lyrics , he olready got flow n swagger , though some will quickly point out he a swagger jacker :twisted:

Nemo - madd nice

Meta - he nice but he juss not ma cup of tea
batsirai

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:57 am

I DONT KNOW HOW U'ALL RATE PROMETHEUS....BUT HE GOT MAD SKILLS....BEEN FEELIN HIM SINCE 2004...AND HIS NEW ALBUM IS DOPE.

OH YEAH..HAD FORGOTTEN MC CHITA....I LOVE HIS ENERGY HE HAD EVERYONE UP AND PLAYIN ALONG AT LAST SLAM...

I ALSO THINK SOOSH HAS GOT IT GOIN ON.....
  • Information