SOMEWHERE IN BULAWAYO

Moderator:Juma4admin

theme elohim
Posting Freak

Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:09 am

ha ha ha I rememba that day...thats now my screensaver, for sure...

I hope you guys are doing more cyphas...did you check out teen scene?

I was interviewed and I was trying to speak about the state of hip hop in zim...hope you caught it...

Anyway, Kult Warship...yeah, that was a cypher (theme in the striped black tracksuit with his hands in his pocket...green t-shirt)
concrete

Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:13 am

Yeeeh baby, CYPHAR COMPLETE!!!

Much love keep the fire burnin !!!!
phonte

Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:07 pm

yeah nice pic saw it wit quod tha last tyme real nice ony these days few peoples comin thru
XTERMINATOR

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:40 am

^^^^I see yáll liking the pic.....Yo Theme i did see On tElly..What u said was true...Anyway niggas are no longer coming to da cyphas ....Last week it was me.Phonte,Qoudiverse...and McClan....Imagine that...It WAS A very disappointing attendance...

Holla
concrete

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:25 pm

Aah man, whats happenin with them sessions, i thought that was the start o some big in BLUES, but then i guess its kinda hard findin cats who are dedicated to some-. Anyway guys, thanx 4 ya dedication hope the other cats will pull through coz we gats to make some work 4 ourselveS.

Well, back over my side things are goin quite good, will be havin our openin session 4 the new Poetry/hiphop season very soon n things gon be quite different. We'll be havin our weekly sessions in a student cafe which i think is a nice change for us, jas wish guys over that side could be more dedicated.

Yo Phonte, Quord, and X, jas keep the fire burnin yo, gotta make this work somehow.

Nuff LOVE!!!
prolyfik

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:07 pm

yo blues gotta keep us updated we juss wanna take part in those cyphers so many catts in htown been askin about this and we juss wanna know wasup

holla :o
phonte

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:46 pm

sup ya'll .................cyphers were sick when they were still breathin.now nuccas aint turning up for em cyphers no more dont know sup but catts juss dissapeared,i'ma try n call evryone dat i got they numbas n i'ma tryn have em all there this weekend

one
yeshua

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:23 pm

y is that you nigers hold yo thangs on the sabbath.some of us we are sabbatical emcees.

we reely du wish tu cum but the LORD comes 1st nyway I ges some of us will see ya`ll in heaven 4 a high packed

devine Cyfa

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to The Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your manservant, or your maidservant, or your cattle, or the sojourner who is within your gates; for in six days The Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore The Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:8-11 RSV)

The Seventh-day Adventist Church has now released a brand new international logo.

What does the SDA-Logo mean? The three symbols signify unity.

The Open Bible: is a sign of the word of God. Without it we wouldn't know anything about God and his plan of salvation for all mankind through Jesus Christ. The Bible forms the base of the design and represents the Biblical foundation of our beliefs. It is portrayed in a fully open position suggesting a full acceptance of God's word.

The Flame: This shape is formed by three lines encircling an implied sphere. The lines represent the three angels of Revelation 14 circling the globe and our comission to take the gospel to the entire world. The overal shape forms a flame symbolic of the Holy Spirit. Only by His Spirit can the gospel be proclaimed and understood.

The lines at the top of the design suggest a continued upward momentum symbolizing the resurrection and ascension to heaven at Christ's second coming, the ultimate focus of our faith.

The Cross: The symbol of the cross, representing the gospel of salvation, is positioned in the centre of the design to emphasize Christ's sacrifice, which is the central theme of our faith.

It is also significant that the Bible - representing the law, and the flame - representing the Spirit, come together at the cross.

Official Church users may purchase the official logo pack, complete with CDRom, disks, manual, and video. Check with your Conference or Union Communication Director for details.

The church's new logo was created by graphic designer Bryan Gray, a graduate of The Design School in Pasadena, California. Bryan, a former business professor of art and design at Montemorelos University, now runs his own design business in Boise, Idaho. As the "father" of the church's corporate image, Bryan has been given exclusive rights to develop high-quality materials that will tastefully display the new logo. More importantly, Bryan is available to assist church institutions with their signage changes. To learn more about the new logo for the Seventh-day Adventist Church, e-mail Bryan Gray or visit the Positive ID site.

This logo is the registred trademark of Seventh-day Adventist Church. It shall be the responsibility of the Office of General Counsel to monitor and review any unauthorized use of the trademark, including recommendations to the General Conference Corporation with respect to any legal or other action that should be taken to protect the proprietary interests of the Church as well as its good name.

JESUS IS COMING SOON//I WISH YÀLL EMCESS TU BE PREPARED LEST HE FINDS YOU SLEEPIN LIKE THE

OTHER 5 VIRGINS
  • Information