BLOODSPILLAZ SUCK!!!!

Moderator:Juma4admin

G Hova

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Any one heard of this whack ass crew from pta? i think they wack and totally dont understand why hype mag even wastes their paper putting them on, these muffacas think they run the state theater and keep creating new enemies everytime, well i put a price on their head, if any of them are reading this they shud know to watch their back from now on coz blood will be spilled!!!!!!!! ANYONE GOT A COMMENT BOUT THESE SO CALLED RAPPERS, :evil: HOLLA!! :evil:
freedom

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:08 pm

yo stuff dat,I know sum cats who are Bloodspillaz and you are totally wrong bout them.Them cats represent themselves and nothing else coz peope like you are allways out to hate on them!!!!!!
dplomatic mixbreed

Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm

i dont like em all but dat camp got sum crazy cats holding down da fort. dvious effects, M.ODES,DR PANIC, KILLA 9 and dat VERBAL ASSASIN.ive heard em in a battle n theirs dvds of the state theatre ciphaz n its heat. dr panic and verbal r savage in battle.4 guys u say are weak they got pya buggn 4rm even roach inc who had to get back up 4rm seida crook just 2 take em on. they got pta on lock u gta admite 8) :P
Architext/A.K.S

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 am

Wel atleast they bringing sum rawness unlike the softcore majority,u wana hunt down the flaws of them,while missing the fact that Naeto C and da l.e.s r utterly cooning an entire continent
  • Information