The essence @5fm needs open MICs to any Emcee sort like.....

Moderator:Juma4admin

Myztro

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:47 pm

The Essence is becoming boring KAmza should think of hooking up open Mic sessions to any Emcee.....He should hook up something like the "Hip hop activity Jam" by Rudeboy and Oskido ....................no mistakes allowed
kast1
Posting Freak

Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:09 pm

welcome 2 the site bro.... i dont listen 2 much radio but i dont think 5fm is deep with the hiphop... i could b mistaken though.... anyway welcome 2 AHH

~P~E~A~C~E~!~
Aka from Entity

Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:17 pm

Wat up.

Ok Myztro, i see your point about open mic sessions,but wouldnt that just make The essence like Rap Activity...? Personally, i think the essence is an example of top quality contribution to our Hip Hop. I dont know bout u, but i would much rather hear the tightest Hip Hop on radio commercial and underground weekly, than battle emcees with nothing profound to say slug it out. In the same breath, i dont feel some of the ish that gets played,but hey, they cant please everyone. On the whole, the essence is dope. Its by far the tightest show that caters to Hip Hop listeners, not just the 50 cent or conciouss cats but acts as a middle ground for us....thats my 2cents.

LBG
kaoz

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 pm

[quote name="Myztro"]The Essence is becoming boring KAmza should think of hooking up open Mic sessions to any Emcee.....He should hook up something like the "Hip hop activity Jam" by Rudeboy and Oskido ....................no mistakes allowed[/quote]

i used to listen to the essence on sundays, but it's becoming rather a bit

monotonous lately, mainly coz this boy kamza keeps on hating & spreading the hate among hiphop acts,

this guy has some personal issues with some cats in the industry in the past it used to be t-bo touch, lately he's been hatin really hard on 985 very deeply, each an every show he makes it a point that he throws subliminal disses at them, although i feel that andy is the only person keepin the show relevant!

without him i dont see the essence of listening to the show!!
Aka from Entity

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:13 pm

Clearly u didnt listen to the 985 interview on the essence a month or two ago when 985 started beefin with the dude on air and they stopped the interview...

Thats why he's slinging the disses.

LBG.
G Hova

Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:07 pm

Clearly u didnt listen to the 985 interview on the essence a month or two ago when 985 started beefin with the dude on air and they stopped the interview...

Yo AKA could u pls elaborate on what happened on the show exactly & what was 985's beef

with Kamza? (didn't catch da show)
kaoz

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:39 pm

[quote name="Aka from Entity"]Clearly u didnt listen to the 985 interview on the essence a month or two ago when 985 started beefin with the dude on air and they stopped the interview...

LBG.[/quote]

yoo aka , i was listening, i must admit they went a little overboard during that interview, especially that member who said to kamza i quote "dont fuckin patronize us", that was stupid, but the guys were angry coz every show even before that interview he used to throw subliminals disses at them, the only reason they came to the studio that day was to complain about that kinda situation, but they ended up messing up the whole purpose of the interview & instead they were seen as villains . i repeat this little guy kamza thinks he's a superman when he's on air, he needs to stop dissin other people & concetrate on giving people a good show, if u dont like an artist just dont play his music,stop provokin them with subliminal disses at them
  • Information