Big up for Entity...Proverb..Tear Gas...Jitsvinger thread1!

Moderator:Juma4admin

linkris
Posting Freak

Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:30 pm

[quote name="O'rfen"]its no beef man but its lyk 1 of thoze thingz u say "we'v seen that b4" u kno.i mean kum on guyz, u r lyk b2k of s.a. if kum up wit sumthang original i myt change my opinion bout u guyz but hey, im no xpert. tha rnb scene wud b a gud start 2 ya'll but hip-hop, this iz not tha states & ya nid 2 rekognize. but if getin tha luv u xpekted ,then i giv u props. if u kol yoselvz hip-hop, then giv us tha hip-hop, i hav 2 admit i haven't heard yo album yet expect tha track wit tha video & they say 1st impressionz last. im a big hip-hop head,prove 2 me that u r worth listenin 2 koz ryt now :cry: ...[/quote]

i feel what u saying homie...Entity is all rnb and pop...but that again the cats got mad potential...!

no hate with that statement...i understand the whole concept mayne...y'all need to sell and make a kroon!

but that's the game,i wont go as far as saying that my fellow hip hop lover/brethren sucks dick,

infact orfen...i think u suck dick,cos...where's yo album huh?...homie!

gotta move...

LBG

-PEACE+NUFF RESPEKT!-
dzashe

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:46 pm

I agree with other cats on this thang. Entity is not hip/hop really. I mean who else sounds like that? Just sounds too manufactured to me.

I don't blame them though, they're production is whack for real. They need some real hip hop beats to flow to. I don't care how they got a deal but at least make the hish tight.

South africa just isn't ready for real hip hop though so I guess they're the best you could hope for. Don't make me come out there and start killin cats on the beats and rhymes!

lol!
kingdavid

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:35 pm

im not going to lie most cats are nice freestyle wise but the only good albums are:

optical ill

proverb

pro kid

hhp

tuks

flabba
DeCay

Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am

[quote name="ps_one"]Sup guys! Heard y'll n i noticed 1thing that u guys r more lik feelin underground than the cormece stuf. TearGas aint wack its jus that they r 2 cormecial n thats good 4 market. Wat make most of them wack is that, they r into hiphop 4business not 4luv n passion of it. Its norm that we as underground heads 2 underrate the mainstream guys, but 4them bein there wat they do is wat make them sell...[/quote]

Well said ma brotha, wat katz 4get is that here in sa, hiphop's still an infant.

and ppl r'nt payin' that much attention to it yet, plus the vast majority of a potential

target market is township residents, of which most of them aint really equiped with

knowledge and understanding of the English lang., let alone the hiphop lang., which

is basically the metaphors, punches etc. The only way to make hiphop appeal to them

is to speak in their language
Beesting
Posting Freak

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:03 pm

The only way to make hiphop appeal to them

is to speak in their language
Big ups to vernec. Rep your kasis
Loafsta boy

Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:39 pm

[quote name="linkris"]
[quote name="O'rfen"]its no beef man but its lyk 1 of thoze thingz u say "we'v seen that b4" u kno.i mean kum on guyz, u r lyk b2k of s.a. if kum up wit sumthang original i myt change my opinion bout u guyz but hey, im no xpert. tha rnb scene wud b a gud start 2 ya'll but hip-hop, this iz not tha states & ya nid 2 rekognize. but if getin tha luv u xpekted ,then i giv u props. if u kol yoselvz hip-hop, then giv us tha hip-hop, i hav 2 admit i haven't heard yo album yet expect tha track wit tha video & they say 1st impressionz last. im a big hip-hop head,prove 2 me that u r worth listenin 2 koz ryt now :cry: ...[/quote]

i feel what u saying homie...Entity is all rnb and pop...but that again the cats got mad potential...!

no hate with that statement...i understand the whole concept mayne...y'all need to sell and make a kroon!

but that's the game,i wont go as far as saying that my fellow hip hop lover/brethren sucks d*ck,

infact orfen...i think u suck d*ck,cos...where's yo album huh?...homie!

gotta move...

LBG

-PEACE+NUFF RESPEKT!-[/quote]

I Cha Cha Thats Sleg But damn that's funny too Respekt not just to Katz who got Awards but to South African Hip-Hop In General

The Force Grows...
O'rfen

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:04 pm

@ linkris: Wateva faggot,don't worry about ma album,it kan tyk az long az i want,im in no hurry.

Neway its no beef wit ne1 :!:
MicWizard

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 am

Me personally i think 2PAC iz overrated but the'z message in his trackz i listen to them but

at any given sunday i'll choose to listen to TUMI than him, u must be asking yourself why 'z the Wiz tellin' me this well just becoz i'm aint feelin' an MC that doez nt make that dude whack why 'z it that when u dont feel or relate to someone 'z music do u have to claim his ish iz whack cum on dick headz let'z grow and elevate but i aint justifing catz that r too commercial coz i dont listen to ENTITY, 2trinity what ever they call themself, 985 or what ever n as 4 teargas i listen to their album was nt impressed but if they r true to what they r doing and loving it whilst they r growin n helpin' othaz too in the process i wont degrade or use unmentionable word against them though to me i feel they kinda whack but i aint no xpert i aint judging no 1. There i've said it

Big ups to

Proverb

Tumi

Zubz

H20

Hymphatic

...more
Vu-eStatic

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:23 pm

:roll: I totally agree with whoever say's teargas is whack. I want 2 kill myself everytime that chance song play's. 1 advice 2 them find another job coz u're waisting precious space.. About Entity pliz people let's let them be at least their bit flows and their rhymes ain't that bad. I mean who can beat the Definition of a powerful impact or be in a fragile state and frame of mind... Let them take us to the First Gear!!!!!!
  • Information