JAY-Z's tour:: Nebody here planning to go see him...

Moderator:Juma4admin

arithmetic logic

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:36 pm

Most live performances are usually dissapointing (not to mention any names: 50) , but I think Jigga's will be tight. Gotta respect the man even though I don't think he is the "best rapper alive"
UNIDENTIFIED

Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:58 pm

[quote name="melanin"]negro please...we all know that cat is an unidentified name-dropping groupie. he'll be first to come 'round here talkin how he spoke to J at battleground and he said this n that..on some classified info first name basis tip...u know how he do.

I know i'm goin. the next best step is to bring king Nas through after this..i wish i coul say Jigg should stick to the before Dynasty shit...which would make it a illin show for the heads...but[/quote]2

melanin melanin melanin...You know damn well that Ill murder Jigga the first chance I get , now that he is coming to SA if gives me a greater opportunity, I would never invite him to BATTLEGROUND even if he paid me..

To those of you in Jozi this weekend BATTLEGROND sessions happening @ Protea North Park , Protea North Soweto from 13:00 till last battle..011 987 5296 after 18:00pm "i lost my cell phone"aight..
Habbit

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:03 pm

Jay-Z - So Ghetto
Yo.. career crook, nobody rap Brooklyn like me

Jigga-Man, Volume 3, I'm back lookin like me

Stop the presses, baby girls, drop your dresses

B-K lick a shot for Big Pop' in heaven

Ever since I came through, niggaz got the impression

everything I drop, out of the question, stop the guessin

it's hot, flows provin I pack cause my dough's movin

My whole crew up in this muh'fucker

We spray corners, stand there like you got a cape on ya, fine

You'll be wearing a black suit a long time

I put your crew in hard bottoms

The priest is like, "God's got him

He never did nuttin to nobody but them boys shot him"

Brandish iron, outlandish buyin

Bentley Coupes, not braggin just simply the truth

We all from the ghetto, only difference, we go back

Back up in D&D on this Primo track, listen
DAMN!! I'm bumpin' this shit now..this joint is so hot even unidentified would bump to it

Produced by non other than Primo

btw: Canibus & Royce the '59 are workin' on an album together..word is Premier is hookin' up beats for the entire album..remember Boom? that's rite..watch the space...

As for the show..I dunno man..the tickets are way expensive for us students :oops: ..but I'll luv to check it out..still thinkin' 'bout it :lol:

Peace out :arrow:
arithmetic logic

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:13 pm

I dig both the dudes, Canibus and 59. Heard that song of 59 Buzzin' ? shit it tyt. If that shit u say if 4 real, I won't buy the album but I would go out of my way to listen to it. SUPPORT LOCAL HIP HOP
kaoz

Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:30 pm

i gotta a feelin that jazy's concert will be more like the Black eye peas', white toppies all over and few hiphop heads!! :!:
TeeZeR

Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:08 pm

[quote name="kaoz"]i gotta a feelin that jazy's concert will be more like the Black eye peas', white toppies all over and few hiphop heads!! :!:[/quote]

Well on one hand i dont care...but on the other...I'm worried that I wont get tickets...so i gotta worry... :lol:

Remember one thing though...those "white toppies" might be more of Hip Hop heads than a lot of whoever isn't a white toppie...remember that...remember that. :wink: Black music is being more and more of a facáde...believe me. The barrier that separated listenership between races is veeery thin (if it's no longer there...)
kaoz

Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:02 pm

[quote name="TeeZeR"]
[quote name="kaoz"]i gotta a feelin that jazy's concert will be more like the Black eye peas', white toppies all over and few hiphop heads!! :!:[/quote]

Well on one hand i dont care...but on the other...I'm worried that I wont get tickets...so i gotta worry... :lol:

Remember one thing though...those "white toppies" might be more of Hip Hop heads than a lot of whoever isn't a white toppie...remember that...remember that. :wink: Black music is being more and more of a facáde...believe me. The barrier that separated listenership between races is veeery thin (if it's no longer there...)[/quote]

hmmmmm :roll: sad but it might be true, :arrow:
noughskrilla

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:01 pm

This nigga Jay z dont have to come to Africa.He always dont have respect for africans,he never plan comin until he got pushed by UN,he is a pussy.
K9

Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:08 pm

Well Jigga knew he'd have a group of haters like some of yall, so he said:

" Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this

I shoot at you actors like movie directors"
0z
Posting Freak

Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:35 pm

Well Jigga knew he'd have a group of haters like some of yall, so he said:

" Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this

I shoot at you actors like movie directors"
he also said ->