Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:49 am

MUCH PROPS TO

ALL UNDAGROUND DWELLA LIKE ....

GURU & DJ PREMO

RZA & GZA

DEAD PREZ

MASTA ACE

PUNCHLINE & WORDWOTH

BDI THUG A.K.A.BUCKSHOT(DUCKDOWN RECORD'S BABY)

BUMPY KNUCLES(INDUSTRY SHAKEDOWN 2000/ MY MOST FAVOURITE DOPE ALBUM FROM BEATS & LYRICS ALL TIME.

JERU & AFU RA

M.O.P SALUTE

PEACE ...HIPHOP FOREVER LIKE DJ KENNY DOPE.
K9

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:51 pm

Yo wsup 2 all, a lil l8r on da topic I know, but hey...

I totally disagree with this topic. I love my commercial hip-hop coz most the cats I listen 2 have come from the hustling on the underground to rippin their thing commercially. I think we first need 2 start by defining the 2. What is underground? and What is commercial?

Most people I know have the perception that commercial is all about bitches, caswh and cars... ???? WHAT??? That's trash, not commercial... Although I LOVE MY COMMERCIAL some underground cats I gotta respect. I'm talking the likes of Chino XL, Big L, Papoose... The list is endless.

At the end of the day to me, its all hip-hop. Whether it be underground or commercial; if its good, its good...

WHAT IS UNDERGROUND???

WHAT IS COMMERCIAL???
[/size]
UNIDENTIFIED

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:14 pm

WHAT IS UNDERGROUND???

WHAT IS COMMERCIAL???
[/size][/quote]

K9 if you still asking that question I gues have not read the entire 9 pages before have you ??
K9

Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:31 pm

Okay UNIDENTIFIED, my bad thurr mara at the end of the day 2 me...

HIP-HOP IS HIP-HOP!!![/size]
UNIDENTIFIED

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:45 pm

[quote name="K9"]Okay UNIDENTIFIED, my bad thurr mara at the end of the day 2 me...

HIP-HOP IS HIP-HOP!!![/size][/quote]

Word if you say so ..
LAST DYTE

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:12 pm

HIPHOP:

CONTAINS NINE ELEMENTS WHICH INCLUDES MCES/BREAKING DANCE/B-BOY/STREET ENTERPRENUERSHIP/STREET LANGUAGE/STREET FASHION/DJ AND OTHERS I AM NOT REMEMBER.BUT ANYWAY THE MAIN POINT IS HOW MCZ FACES SORROUNDING ENVIRONMENT THRU RHYMES THAT BY ONE WAY OR ANOTHA FOCUS IN ECONOMIC,SOCIAL,POLITICAL AND RELIGION.THAT IZ HIPHOP ORIGINATED FROM...

UNDERGROUND HIPHOP:

I CAN SAY BASED ON HIPHOP BUT MCZ KEEP IT REAL FROM BEATS,RHYMES/PRODUCERS/MANAGER/RECORD LABEL AND MOST IMPORTANT AN ARTIST HIM/HERSELF.ALL SURROUND ARTIST HERE ARE NOT CHARACTERIZED BY MONEY AND BUSINESS THEY STRICTLY DO IT 4 LOVE BABY.

THEY USED THE SYSTEM OF RESPECT / POWER & THEN MONEY.

COMMERCIAL HIPHOP:

IS VISE VERSA OF UNDERGROUND HIPHOP LIKE ABOVE--AND HERE FOR EXAMPLE IZ LIKE FOUR INDUSTRIES PRODUCED SAME PRODUCTS AND ALL FIGHTS FOR THE SAME MARKETS AREAS.

THEREFORE GUESS WHAT' NEXT - IS MORE CREATIVITY IN ORDER TO GET CUSTOMERS AND NOT SATISFACTION.

IF YOU LOOK & LISTEN TO COMMERCIAL IS NOT FOR LONGETIVITY BUT FOR SHORT PERIOD INTERMS OF LYRICS BECAUSE TOMMOROW NEW MCZ BASED FROM COMMERCIAL HIPHOP DROP TRACK IZ REACHED TOP TEN SO FAST AND THIS IZ CICYLE.

PEACE MAN THAT MY OPINION

LAST ....EVERLAST
UNIDENTIFIED

Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:18 pm

aight Last Dyte we hear you thanks for you input ..aight through this thread i have learnt that those who dig commercial raps are not to blame for their ignorance I mean the way these cats are Marketed is like an Ad campaign Im out peace
melanin

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am

unidentified clown wrote---those who dig commercial raps are not to blame for their ignorance---

there will be no ignant calling in here, unless i'm callin the ignant clown. you will be bumping most of these cats listed here in 5 years time, if you arent already, because you will have convinced yourself that they are old skool classics. time has the uncanny ability to erase hostilities...you'll miss these days and will bump chingy just to jog ur memory...hopefully i'll be alive to lag at your ignant boswel wilkie ass.
G Hova

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:22 pm

Dat waz a classic point made by melanin right durr! like K9 im late on da topic but im here 2

make my impression felt. WHY THE FUCK CNT WE ALL GET ALONG!!!!!! instead of playerhatin

each other, & what i've noticed is the fact that it's always da underground katz that r always beefin

instead of discriminatin on peeps jus try concentratin on yo own ish :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
UNIDENTIFIED

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:35 pm

so melanin Im an Unidentified clown now! aight ...if you have stated your point, dont to resort to name calling please...Nvertheless

,,,,,, I STILL SAY

MURDR COMMERCIAL RAPPERS AMD THEIR FANS!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • Information