2nd Entity Album, producers step up!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Aka from Entity

Sun May 21, 2006 10:42 pm

Woah!

It seems that this forum has been busy like Louis Botha Ave traffic since i been gone....I see that somebody thinks Entity is wack? Ok cool...Before i get onto that let me holla at ma boyz.....

Rymetodie: Sorry i havent been on the forum for a minute.....glad to see it's still popping off. Thanks for refering me to Dave, i checked his ish out...tight! In case you wondering where I'm at, don't sweat it, i will holla at you on ya number ASAP. I just been busy.....ya know how it is, so much respect and, you know tha rest.....LBG! (u gotta know what that stands for by now homie..)

Tha Pedigree: Still waiting for those beats in tha post dawg!!!! But Ill be patient man....I'm just as hungry as a mo'fo to hear them and write to them....thanks dawg....LBG!

San Patricious Soul: What up Dave! Yeah man, i feel ya point of view. It's mad refreshing to hear a white person with the outlook and opinions that you got! (im sure lots of cats on this forum will second me on that). Mabye it's the white people i am used to being around, but it's rare to hear that type of ish from white peeps. When you come down to Jozi, holla at me, mabye we can break bread!!! Tight artwork!! Keep the positive and insightfull threads coming!!!

Unidentified: Thanks for the invite homie, I'll come check it out....hold me to my word! Fo sho....

Linkris: Thanks for the digits blood!....i will holla ASAP....Just be patient wit me, i will holla...eventually, ask Pedigree! LBG...

Finally, I created this forum for cats who need some sorta break to come their way,and a chance to utilize their talent. I know what it's like to have all the talent in the world, but have nowhere to shine....and its damn frustrating watching weak emcees and producers shine!! So When Uncaged posted his thread, i thought, criticism is cool...if it's contructive! I'm not gonna act all high and mighty on some, "Entity is the greatest thing since sliced bread.." but don't say, "No beef!" when you tell me that we wack, thats just a straight up contradiction!

Tell me this.....What were you doing for South African Hip Hop at the age of 17?

By the time u answer that, i would compile ya report//

Coz i'm a tutor at the Royal School, you bound to be taught//

A lesson in respect to cats who done designed what you call//

Real Hip Hop, i find ya mind and style pigeon-holed//

ya opinions are bantu educated at most!!!//

ya mind is shut like stores at 5 o'clock, respect can't be bought//

.......and this dude is far from uncaged in his thought!!!!

Ill be posting up application forms to the Royal School.....make sure you come get one Uncaged....

Learn, Build, Grow!!!
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Sun May 21, 2006 11:10 pm

He's learnin, buildin and growin...Basically a.k.a ya practisin what you be preachin__I'll be waitin on you man!
SanPatriciosSoul

Mon May 22, 2006 8:36 am

[quote name="Aka from Entity"]Woah!

San Patricious Soul: What up Dave! Yeah man, i feel ya point of view. It's mad refreshing to hear a white person with the outlook and opinions that you got! (im sure lots of cats on this forum will second me on that). Mabye it's the white people i am used to being around, but it's rare to hear that type of ish from white peeps. When you come down to Jozi, holla at me, mabye we can break bread!!! Tight artwork!! Keep the positive and insightfull threads coming!!!

Learn, Build, Grow!!![/quote]

Thanks a lot man. Its good to know my opinions are appreciated somewhere in the world. I think, at least speaking for White people around my way, that they don't have a clue about what the real plight of the African/African-American is. I'll definitally hit you up when I'm in Jozi, I might just have to try to record some ish again. But for now I gotta start the major planning for how i'm getting down there and what i'm doing, so feel free to hit me up on email or whatever.

Much love,

Dave
Loafsta boy

Mon May 22, 2006 2:04 pm

What up ladeis an gentleymenz whats the thread s'pose to be bout?

if itz beats needed my boy MolyMolz can hook you up an shit
K9

Mon May 22, 2006 4:36 pm

[quote name="Aka from Entity"]

Tell me this.....What were you doing for South African Hip Hop at the age of 17?

By the time u answer that, i would compile ya report//

Coz i'm a tutor at the Royal School, you bound to be taught//

A lesson in respect to cats who done designed what you call//

Real Hip Hop, i find ya mind and style pigeon-holed//

ya opinions are bantu educated at most!!!//

ya mind is shut like stores at 5 o'clock, respect can't be bought//

.......and this dude is far from uncaged in his thought!!!!

Ill be posting up application forms to the Royal School.....make sure you come get one Uncaged....

Learn, Build, Grow!!![/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ill playboy... That was sick with the flow like rivers that carry cholera... Nice one dogg

Uncaged, u were wrong though, Royal School is mad hot!!! All those verses Ped, refered 2 is mad nice. I guess u're one of the people being refered 2 on "Follow It"...
UNIDENTIFIED

Tue May 23, 2006 9:21 am

Sorry A.K.A bra I got your message today man sorry check the thread WHO WANTS TO BATTLE for the details...aight

dont worry ill be looking forward to seeing you cats @ the next session on the 18th JUNE,,maybe yall even bless us with a performance ...the show on SundaY was HOT even with the cold weather in J6 the show was killa so check that out and my digits and hallaback cause yall cats got mad potential in the game

HALLABACK DONT FRONT!!
thapedigree

Tue May 23, 2006 9:46 pm

Whats up yo, damn AKA you still ain't got that shit, it's aight coz immma post more anyway, coz I was in da lab with my nigga Smokey and he hooked up some really hot shit.

Yo dawg imma be in Jozi late June or early July I got winter school and shit, then we can really talk nicely.

Yo Aka you actually very cool for a celebrity, compared to the other niggaz I spoke to ,who charged me R20 000 a beat, while I can get much hotter beats for free from my nigga Smokey.

Anyway back to the topic, I was bumping Entity 2day and hell no, they ain't wack.

Looks like 17 year olds are about to rule the game if you know what i'm sayin

" I don't brag about my age I just write my lyrics", tell em Vice V
Aka from Entity

Thu May 25, 2006 6:28 pm

Yo peeps...

Are there any studios you cats recomend...one's that have a real top of the range setup and shit....I mean, we don't even know where we wanna record the second joint yet.....

Anyway dudes.....holla back

LBG!
syc2

Fri May 26, 2006 2:03 am

sup peeps.

yo aka tried 2 send u a bunch of beats but ur inbox is full man. clear some space up aight?

and ne1 else looking 4 beats(8mb mp3 7 beats) im emailingl a sampler out in mass so holla
K9

Fri May 26, 2006 11:31 am

Yo K, aint yall gonna kick it at da Creative studios? Ay yo syc2, I'm lookin 4 beats.. Send me a PM so we talk, peace!
  • Information