2nd Entity Album, producers step up!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Aka from Entity

Fri May 05, 2006 3:15 pm

Wat up people!

This is Aka from Entity!

This is an opportunity for all producers and emcee's to get on the next Entity Joint!

To all beatmakers who got some hot ish that they wanna get on the next album, get at me on [email protected]! Leave your number and ill hit you back if you're stuff is what we looking for! This is for cats who are less known and hungry! There are producers charging over R10 000 for beats! Unless they produced the last Jay-Z joint, there is no way we gonna pay that type of cash for a beat!

Thanks guys! Peace!

Learn, Build, Grow!
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Sat May 06, 2006 12:35 am

Supp A.k.a hope ya good son and enjoyin tha site..Like i said on our conversation respect to you cats(Entity)for holdin sht down CPT is up NEwayz__One thing ya gota realize some pips up here hate n i have no idea why..Bt thts besides tha point NEwayz i'll talk to a few of Ma producers n see what they can come up with..We should meet up sometym
Aka from Entity

Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am

Yeah the site is ill will! ha ha......Braaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeehearrrrrrttts!

Anyway, yeah hook me up with some tight shit! Props for reaching out star! Keep the flag flying for Hip Hop!

I normally kick it at Sandton, in fact our record comapny's in one of the towers, so you could link up wit me there for whatever...

I can't give out my number on the net of course (haters would love to bug me!)......

Cool my man....Just holla whenever

Learn, Build, Grow!
thapedigree

Sat May 06, 2006 7:56 am

Yo AKA check yo e-mail homie, how can we send the beats in, I don't wanna upload it on the net coz that shit ain't copyrighten and any nigga can bite that shit. Can't you get a temporary number just for business, so that we can talk probably, coz I gave the word to all my producers and they workin hard on that shit, damn them niggaz is hungry like a muthafucka. Anyway holla at me ASAP my number is 0843139319 we gotta get this ish crack u lating
thapedigree

Sat May 06, 2006 8:20 am

One more thing it will be really hard for me to link wit ya at Sandton coz i'm only in Jozi for the holidays, and i'm doin my matric, so ditchin school will be a lil hard, damn you niggaz have got to hear the shit my producers hooked up it is straight fire, 1 of them called General P even slept at 3 this morning working on that shit,you know what's funny I was at his crib to work on an english project, but we ended up working on a beat makin project, damn AKa i'm sure it will blow you away
thapedigree

Sat May 06, 2006 8:39 am

Yo what up Aka erbody be askin about the producers side, I wanna know how can mc’s get on da next joint
UNIDENTIFIED

Tue May 09, 2006 12:16 pm

ENTITY IS A DOPE GROUP BUT IN TERMS OF MARKETING AND PROMOTION FELLAS NEED HELP..

CATS SHOULD BE ALL OVER THE SCENE,ESPECIALLY HERE IN JSEC THATS WERE YOU GET STREET CRED WHICH WAS WHAT MADE PROKID FAMOUS..

SO FELLAS YOU NEED TO PUSH DAT [email protected] HARD, GET FLYERS,POSTERS, PERFORMANCES @ SHOWS,

IM A PRODUCER/DJ/MC (Mingaz mixtape),(Maximum sentence) IF CATS NEED ANY ADVICE OR PERFORMANCES AS I ALWAYS SAY .....SHOUT ME A HALLA aight
Aka from Entity

Thu May 11, 2006 9:50 pm

Yeah man, i'm feeling you on that point...

There is alot more that could of been done on the promo and marketing side.....But its our first album and we've learnt from the procees, ya know? Theres much more room to grow for Entity in terms of music and marketing.

Unfortunately, one of the disadvantages of being signed to a label is that you have to wait for the label to spend money on radio slots, ads, flyers, etc. Things like our first video, our second video (still being put together), our t-shirts are and have been hustled together by ourselves! Sometimes i think it's just betta to start your own label and enter a joint venture with a major distributor....But lets not forget that there's alot of politics in the SA Hip hop market! (especialy when it comes to airplay on radio!)

But not to worry, you won't be able to miss the next one man! (ha ha!). You're gonna be sick of seeing us maaaaan! (I hope...)

Anyway, thanks for the holla man...

Learn,Build, Grow!
Mabs

Sat May 13, 2006 10:23 pm

What it is,

Ok First off hows St Johns treatin you, Second have a listen here:

http://www.soundclick.com/mellodramarecords

Its my crews album but we did all the beats ourselves if you feelin that then I'll send you a link to our site wif just beats on it. If in need of a second opinion, ask Banele Nxumalo in A-Levels for an opinion.

One

P.S. Check out my solo project at

http://www.soundclick.com/labtech

and as another asked how does one get on your next joint and how do we get you on ours?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOWS LIFE ON A LABEL?
  • Information