WHO IS THE ILLEST SOUTH AFRICAN MC????

Moderator:Juma4admin

UNIDENTIFIED

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:37 pm

YO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO IS THE IILEST CAT IN MZANTSI YOU KNOW.... A NIGGA WHO IS SO DOPE CAN WHIP EVEN THOSE CATS IN THE STATES......???

I THINK ....

^ CHILD OF SYLENZ heard him on Hype vol 4

^ BLACK THERAPY

^ GOLDEN SHOVEL OF OPTICAL ILLUSION

^ HOOLIGAN OF BATTLEGROUND

^ METAPHYSICS

^ GOGGA

^ CROOKED THE WARMONGER OF AUDIOVISUAL

[/u]
poisonhusler

Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:05 pm

yo! 'sup cats.

originally im from botswana and i got OPTICAL ILL

to heart godz.

im not sure who is who in optical ill but i wil try to quote one of his lines

goes like

as emcces fall like babylon/i build the rap pentagon/

for all the real rapper dons/fuck rap ikons/fuck summer song

i rock on and on/til u hear me on the next life tyme/and singing along/

first law of newton.................
prolyfik

Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:25 pm

UNIDENTIFIED wrote
^ METAPHYSICS
u for real daw or what????man this catt aint from Mzantsi his a Zim cat juss for for self edification :wink: :wink:
UNIDENTIFIED

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:03 am

UNIDENTIFIED wrote
^ METAPHYSICS
u for real daw or what????man this catt aint from Mzantsi his a Zim cat juss for for self edification :wink: :wink:
Who cares as long as he is African and ill .....just nominate someone and get over with aight!!!
quentelon

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:20 pm

yo got to hand it to the verb himself proverb i think that cat is ill i just cant get enough of his book of proverb cd that was tyte..
Nameless

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:00 pm

1. For me personally... it has to be... Tumi...(Tumi and the volume)... Now this is one poetically screwed up individual... "Ask your mama what it's all about... don't look at me, i'm just a rapper nothing more than that..."

2. Hym... hym... hym... Tha Hymphatic Thabs... "I inhabit Rap.." I'm still hunting for his new album... It's nowhere to be found... I got "Error Era" and "Perfect times"... and I had to dig deep to find them...

3. There's a cat I heard on Hype Sessions...7... Mycbeth of the Anvils... and I had the privillege of seeing him/them perform at Pretoria State theatre... They ripped shit... "I'm the type this cats wanna follow lilke syllabus// cos i'm sicker than syphillis// when i'm spitting this// call me your wickedest//...." "The only time you hear me say cheers is with a beer...// tadadadan tadadan.... tight beat... "like the ex president's ex wife... I murder ya'll..."

There's many more but i cant think of any... Oh and of course.... Tha optical Illusion... (Difinitive)... Their new album is a bit... I don't know...

and of course... Afurakhan... don't know if i should call him a poet or an emcee... but anyway he's good...

Proffesional verbalist.... Proverb... metaphorically exquizit...
randomguy

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm

sup quentelon: i agree pro is the man.had the pleasure of hearing his new material recently n its off the hook - crazy beats too so look out for that when it drops

holla nameless:u in pta?that happens 2 b one of my random locations.u alwayz go 2 da state theatrefor them friday things?know if its on 2nite??hav u seen a guy called Tang performing there?if not howabout u do some research n find out wat ppl think of him if it ain't too much trubl.im there every now n then - seen the Anvilz n they're tight, Proverb was there last friday - tight,he did some ish from his new album (Manuscript apparently PROnounced 'my-new-script').

another MC to look out for is Reason.he's got punchlines.ima get at him n c if i can't post a couple on thaillest metaphors thread.

til the next random moment...
senseless lyricist

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:47 pm

TUKS Senganga from my hometown MAFTOWN, is definately the best lyricist in South Africa.not coz he's from my hometown,but because i've never heard anyone do it like he does.I'm also a big fan of Prokid,Proverb and optical illusion,and of course Jabba,ooooh kgale re go sheba!!"Jabba man/HHP better than/ all of them/even the hiphop veterans"
K9

Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:49 pm

[quote name="poisonhusler"]yo! 'sup cats.

originally im from botswana and i got OPTICAL ILL

to heart godz.

im not sure who is who in optical ill but i wil try to quote one of his lines

goes like

as emcces fall like babylon/i build the rap pentagon/

for all the real rapper dons/f*ck rap ikons/f*ck summer song

i rock on and on/til u hear me on the next life tyme/and singing along/

first law of newton.................[/quote]

Yeah dogg, u're talkin bout BattleKat, he straight murders it with that verse...

I say da illest emcees in Mzantsi are:

ProVerb

Entity

ProKid

Optical Ill

Adomas

Substance

Slikour

& Zubz
thapedigree

Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:59 am

Prokid

Proverb

Optical Illusion

Mycbeth

Entity

Pressure Point

J-non( shit this 15 year old muthafucka can spit)

Ragin Inferno

Reason

Mawe -2

Shit SA hip hop is 2 fuckin hot
  • Information