what's good this weekend?(event info)

Moderator: Juma4admin

UNIDENTIFIED

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:12 pm

THIS SUNDAY SOWETO PIMVILLE COMMUNITY CENTRE CATCH 18o8 HIP HOP SESSIONS WITH LIVE PERFORMANCES BY ..

SMOKEY

DEEP SOWETO

ASYLUM TRIBE

BATTLECAMP

many mo

ON THE DECKS

ZAKES

MEDICINE

GS

FULL SKILLZ

UNIDENTIFIED

and many more
melanin

Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:23 pm

Remember Reherb y'all- this SATURDAY-

Jozi VS Pretoria

Please see previous posts for more info

Your Pusha...
TeeZeR

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:20 pm

[quote name="UNIDENTIFIED"]THIS SUNDAY SOWETO PIMVILLE COMMUNITY CENTRE CATCH 18o8 HIP HOP SESSIONS WITH LIVE PERFORMANCES BY ..

SMOKEY

DEEP SOWETO

ASYLUM TRIBE

BATTLECAMP

many mo

ON THE DECKS

ZAKES

MEDICINE

GS

FULL SKILLZ

UNIDENTIFIED

and many more[/quote]

Directions...time? BTW...i once checked Smokey...nikka's blazing on a freestyle tip! Tite...worth checkin out again! Is he from Dungeon Shack?

I heard there's something at Horror Cafe this Saturday...or every Saturday...anyone with info regarding that?[/size]
melanin

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:10 pm

what it do Teeze

I think its the sundaze chill thing that started last sunday that you're talkin 'bout...

SUNDAZE

Sundowner : Chill-out Sessions @ Horror Café

SUNDAZE Sundowner, Chill-out braai sessions at The Horror Café 15h00 – 23h00. Will take place every Sunday from the 6th August 2006. Breakaway from the commercial weekend night parties and come join us for relaxing Sunday afternoons with conscious quality dj’s, music, live performances and informative reading material which will hopefully stir up a healthy debate on the truth of what’s going on in the world, around a braai session.

Featuring Selectas like RealROZZANO, C4, HBomb, Brown Pride playing nu-groove, breaks, latin, jazz, funk, hiphop, soul, dub, chilled-house... quality ish. Plus Graffiti by Gogga (His clothing label, Illegal Art EveryWear on sale at a special 50% discounted price just for SUNDAZE) & HipHop & breakdancers. R30 gets you in.

credits: http://www.kush.co.za

say Pusha....

TeeZeR

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:25 pm

[quote name="melanin"]

say Pusha....[/quote]

PUSHA! :lol:

I think i saw this one somewhere...i dont know but this saturday one was apparently started some time back! I will try and find out more...my pusha! :wink: Ta!
randomguy

Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 pm

1632 (aka Tembisa) is invading Pretoria tomorrow (Friday the 11th August).

This is what the menu looks like:

Starter: NCT, HI4P G-4kus and Bakdraft

Maincourse: Paragon, LDC, Narobi and T.O.M.

Dessert: Tang, Diverse, and SOS

R10 will get you in and the show starts at 18:30

This is going down at the State Theatre - corner Pretorius and Prinsloo Str, Pretoria

See you there...
melanin

Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Reherb

what it do massive

sorry for the constant back and forth on this, but last i checked (yesterday) cats were not sure whether they were postponing or not. I have now been credibly informed by our Teezer that the session has been postponed for the 20th.

Shall keep u up on this.

peace for the look-out...

who am I?
melanin

Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:47 am

@ Teeze

If youre talking saturdays, you could be talking Sole Vision...but I'm not sure. These were at one point weekly @ songwriters (some Le club ressurection attempt or other), but it never took root. these are now once monthly at Horror. the august session is scheduled for the 26th, feat Ben sharpa and Proge @ R20. I havent been since the first one in June, so I dont know if the latter ones are taking place. Confirmation please...anyone?

yeah, but whatever else comes up, I'll hit you up.

ta :wink:
UNIDENTIFIED

Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:23 pm

[quote name="TeeZeR"]
[quote name="UNIDENTIFIED"]THIS SUNDAY SOWETO PIMVILLE COMMUNITY CENTRE CATCH 18o8 HIP HOP SESSIONS WITH LIVE PERFORMANCES BY ..

SMOKEY

DEEP SOWETO

ASYLUM TRIBE

BATTLECAMP

many mo

ON THE DECKS

ZAKES

MEDICINE

GS

FULL SKILLZ

UNIDENTIFIED

and many more[/quote]

Directions...time? BTW...i once checked Smokey...nikka's blazing on a freestyle tip! Tite...worth checkin out again! Is he from Dungeon Shack?

I heard there's something at Horror Cafe this Saturday...or every Saturday...anyone with info regarding that?[/size][/quote]

THE ON AND ONLY SNOKEY DIRECTIONS TO GET THERE:

From Johannesburg ...N1 South take the Diepkloof offramp onto the Potchestroom RD travel down toward Baragwanath Hospital, Pass the Hospital and the University of JHB (soweto campus) and turn rigt two roads after that onto Kwedi street travel down that Rd you will see a shopping copmlex on your right tree streets down you should see the Community Center aight for more details [url=http://[email protected]">http://[email protected]</a> or <a class="postlink" href="http://[email protected]]http://[email protected][/url]
Beesting
Posting Freak

Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:27 pm

Unidentified your mails never worked. I PM you before, but seemingly you ignored. I still have you maps. Could even give you more for directions in the future. But if you are interested or if you gonna give me the right addresses.

Holla back.
  • Information