PSYDONYMS, AKAs, STAGE-NAMES............

Moderator:Juma4admin

Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:22 pm

Oz, where's your sense of humour? Are you white or are just stupid? Well, if you're white, then there's no helping you. But if you're stupid there's classes that are offered at these huge buildings called school. You were supposed to laugh at that. If you missed this chance, I hope Uncaged quotes this shit and elaborates on it so you can laugh.EISH, DIE MAN BAFETHU. Nah, but for real dawg. Why is your pseudo OZ? What's that you said about not having enough time to think up scary names? When I think of OZ, I think of the most twisted males in society behind a maximum security prison raping each other. I'm probably wrong, and I stand to be corrected. I think yours is the most ominous pseudo on the forum. Anyway, just my opinion.

Now, on a heavier note, for my name. Actually my uncles called me that since I was a kid. My name is Lwazi, as you might have guessed. But I only realised with maturity that these nicknames had a deeper meaning for me. I realised when I met my army that I wanted to do only one thing with my life. I just wanna study knowledge. Perfect the art of studying knowledge. People, especially black people always take what their told, what they read, and what they see as word. Like all the shit the media disseminates is truth. And that results in the state we're in right now- CAGED!! YES, YES UNCAGED THOT. So that's what i'm trying to be, uncaged. The only way I can be that is by accumulating and studying knowdge. By the way for the white folk who bulldozed their way into this forum, lwazi means knowledge, and -ology is a suffix meaning -the study of.

peace, i'm out.
addict

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:30 pm

addict - coz i smoke to much -

nah jus a sucka for hiphop...
sgqogqo

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:24 pm

Mine is the opposite of i'skhokho. Hip hop is not about having a swelled up head and a huge ass ego like Sartjie's behind (dont mean to disrespect but stating the facts). Being an MC means you are the peoples mouth. How can u be the mouth if you have all of the above. Someone out there please choon me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:13 pm

like Sartjie's behind (dont mean to disrespect but stating the facts).

Hey bra, how'z it? Ya i feel that you aint tryin' to disrespect. But eish mfethu, please find another simile. Hhai gampe mfethu. maara ne, skara yalo jo. :cry:
Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:16 pm

Rhyme2die, you have a very pretty girlfriend. cute smile.
0z
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:26 pm

[quote name="Lwaziology"]Oz, where's your sense of humour? Are you white or are just stupid? Well, if you're white, then there's no helping you. But if you're stupid there's classes that are offered at these huge buildings called school. You were supposed to laugh at that. If you missed this chance, I hope Uncaged quotes this shit and elaborates on it so you can laugh.EISH, DIE MAN BAFETHU. Nah, but for real dawg. Why is your pseudo OZ? What's that you said about not having enough time to think up scary names? When I think of OZ, I think of the most twisted males in society behind a maximum security prison raping each other. I'm probably wrong, and I stand to be corrected. I think yours is the most ominous pseudo on the forum. Anyway, just my opinion.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this dude's tryna take me on...

My name 's been Oz even before the fucken TV Series. Ok I'll go into detail why i'm Oz.

When i was a kid, there was this cartoon I used to watch on TV2/CCV (now SABC1)..

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, 18h00 on wednesdays in 1991

i think most of u remember'it.. with scarecrow, dorothy, toto, tinman, lion, etc.. Everybody has some knowledge abt this cartoon.

but not everyone really knows the real wizard of oz. he was a simple yet complicated person. he had all these different appearances, he knew a lot of things, things that other ppl never even thought abt. he gave scarecrow a brain, tinman a heart and lion courage. He was far away from home.

Every1 was scared of him and they all respected him. even though he was not scary. he was a real genious... he did not have magic powers but he could make stuff seem like Magic. He could do stuff that was thought to be impossible.

ppl called me 'Wizz Of Oz' because i admired the Wizard of Oz, but thats too long. so they shortened it.

I was called oz since I was like 7 years old.

now HBO comes up with a prison series, the ever so positive pseudo I got becomes negative. but i didnt and wont change it. don't think of the prison series think of the Wizard of Oz.

first part of my real name is oz [ oz is pronounced a-z]

i'd be called Oz even if both shows never existed...

it's my real name.

but I'm kinda like the Wizard of Oz in way.

BTW: I'm Xhosa and way more intelligent than YOU (think) [pun intended]

difference between me and u: U study knowledge, i got all the knowledge.

stop insulting me, u don't even know me, BITCH
addict

Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:44 pm

^^...jy's waar...Ozzy osbourne...lol..playin

yo can i hear 1 of yo audios...
Uncaged Thot

Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:43 am

he was a simple yet complicated person. he had all these different appearances, he knew a lot of things, things that other ppl never even thought abt. he gave scarecrow a brain, tinman a heart and lion courage. He was far away from home.
deep! i know the cartoons u r talking about but i dont think i would have eva interpreted them this way........deep thot! RESPEKT!
  • Information