PSYDONYMS, AKAs, STAGE-NAMES............

Moderator:Juma4admin

Uncaged Thot

Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:07 pm

I AM A BIT CURIOUS....WHAT MADE YOU NIGGAS CHOOSE THE NAMES YOU ARE USING? WHAT'S IN A NAME? EVRYONE EXPLAIN THE WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOWs OF YO PSYDONYM......
0z
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:23 pm

real name no gimmicks..

seriously, my pseudoname is the first part of ma real name 8)

i don't hv time to think up scary names :twisted:
slemza

Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:09 pm

[quote name="Uncaged Thot"]I AM A BIT CURIOUS....WHAT MADE YOU NIGGAS CHOOSE THE NAMES YOU ARE USING? WHAT'S IN A NAME? EVRYONE EXPLAIN THE WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOWs OF YO PSYDONYM......[/quote]

OKAY ! I WAS USING MA NAME

THE NAME WAS SBUZO 4ROM MA REAL NAME SIBUSISO YOU CAN EVEN CHECK ONE OF MY FORUM NAME IS SIBUSISO..AND IT STARTED IN RES IN VARSITY I WAS RAPPIN AND MA FRIEND USED TO CALL ME SLIM SHADY AND FROM THAT IT WAS SLIM AND IT ENDED UP AS SLEMZA. THATS HOW I GOT THIS NAME BUT I DO USE MA REAL NAME YOU CAN CHECK SIBUSISO NO THIS SITE AND THAT WOULD BE ME.
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:17 pm

^^Thts a coo way of gettin ya name..Kinda original..Mine jst came up when i started Rhymin..then i married rap makin it ma life then started rhymingtodie..Started to Rhyme2die..Can't KILL tho..
slemza

Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:19 pm

[quote name="rhymetodie"]^^Thts a coo way of gettin ya name..Kinda original..Mine jst came up when i started Rhymin..then i married rap makin it ma life then started rhymingtodie..Started to Rhyme2die..Can't KILL tho..[/quote]

it's also cool u know coz it has a real meaning for it.
Uncaged Thot

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:00 am

SLEMZA....r u wyt? y slim shady?

OZ, is yo name OZIRUS?

RHYME SAID: THEN I MARRIED RAP, MAKING IT MAH LIFE.......that is deep...u must turn it into a song or a poem!

well, when i started seeing things for what they really are, i changed mah name to Makeda.She was the queen of Sheba.A very powerful woman indeed( TO FIND OUT ABOUT HER GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN MAKEDA) .Most people still refer to me as Makeda....i grew up and my mind developed and i thot nah, i cnt live my life in another woman's name...it kinda limits my growth and puts me in a box, IT CAGES ME. Thus came the name...UNCAGED THOT. the name of my clothing + afro jewellery label & events management company is also UNCAGED THOT. On stage i still go by Makeda,only until the end of this year though!!!!!
bashin

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:29 pm

As 4 mine .I was nicknamed afta Bashin Mahlangu a Pirates legend by my friends

.nothing to do with hiphop(but idiski)
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:58 pm

[quote name="Uncaged Thot"]SLEMZA....r u wyt? y slim shady?

OZ, is yo name OZIRUS?

RHYME SAID: THEN I MARRIED RAP, MAKING IT MAH LIFE.......that is deep...u must turn it into a song or a poem!

well, when i started seeing things for what they really are, i changed mah name to Makeda.She was the queen of Sheba.A very powerful woman indeed( TO FIND OUT ABOUT HER GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN MAKEDA) .Most people still refer to me as Makeda....i grew up and my mind developed and i thot nah, i cnt live my life in another woman's name...it kinda limits my growth and puts me in a box, IT CAGES ME. Thus came the name...UNCAGED THOT. the name of my clothing + afro jewellery label & events management company is also UNCAGED THOT. On stage i still go by Makeda,only until the end of this year though!!!!![/quote]

Thanx Thort..Luv tha way u think i knw ya gonn say tha feelin is mutual...Bt seriously i DO...N i also lyk tha way u got yaz...
0z
Posting Freak

Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:04 pm

[quote name="Uncaged Thot"]

OZ, is yo name OZIRUS?

[/quote]

Ozirus? :s hock: WTF is that?
  • Information