Is Optical Still Ill!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Lwaziology

Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:25 am

WORD!! Black people(only), I aint here for long, just wanna know who's heard the new Optical Ill album- The Offering? Yo, i really can't get a hold of that ish, and I'd really like to hear it. I need to feed off somethin'. So please please if anyone can post a few lyrics off their new album, I'd really appreciate it. Sho Bafethu. I gotta bounce now, will be writing an exam about dead, white people and their history, and "how amazing they are to have come such a long way in building an economically successful united states of america"!!! FUCK THAT SHIT! Eish,"They schools", man.
Uncaged Thot

Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:41 am

I HAVNT HAD THE 'LUXURY' OF LISTENING TO THEIR NEW ALBUM...I JUST HOPE THEY DNT DISAPPOINT MAN. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEIR DEFINITIVE ALBUM...IT'S A CLASSIC. I HOPE THEY CAN KEEP UP WITH WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED....I HOPE AND PRAY THEY ARE STILL ILL..........GREAT TOPIC MAN. WHRE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN, IT'S BEEN A WYL NEGRO!
infinity

Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Damn that shit has spreaded its roots in my CD player it refuses 2 die.The album is worth it I got it last week, Dope stuff.In my opinion the guys have slightly tilted to commercial a little.Off which its all good.Guys go get the album its worth the investment.There's a track where Golden rips it alone "pure service" and Genocide too "my people"

Lwaziology seems you love Optical 2 much so why dont u just buy it.

Lwaziology

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:49 pm

Infinity, that's a nice pic of Optical. I guess I'l just get the album when I go to dbn. I live in a place where it's very difficult to get stuff. anyway, l8r. tks for replying and your opinion.
The Chem

Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:06 pm

They r Ill Khazi 4 real ,yiva ndikuxelela
  • Information