Pitch Black Afro - mp3s available anywhere?

Moderator:Juma4admin

gabbysdad

Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:11 am

Anyone know where I can get some Pitch Black Afro MP3s?

I want to hear some more before I get the latest album.

gabbysdad
TeeZeR

Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:23 pm

[quote name="gabbysdad"]Anyone know where I can get some Pitch Black Afro MP3s?

gabbysdad[/quote]

That's distructive to our local market! Piracy! Piracy! Piracy!
gabbysdad

Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:49 am

I mean, anywhere that may SELL mp3s.

I just want to hear more from him before I go and buy the album.

No piracy here!
gabbysdad

Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:25 pm

No, really! There are so many sites that sell mp3s, that I would like to hear a few more songs from Pitch Black Afro. I have only heard clips of his songs in the background while listening to National Public Radio (npr.org) when they talked about his up and coming music.

I live in Detroit Michigan, USA, home of the Detroit Pistons (basketball) and Detroit Red Wings (hockey).

Sometimes on sites like Amazon you can hear parts of songs before you buy an album but I couldn't find his music on there, and after a long search, I finally found his album for sale.

I don't download mp3s because on sharing sites they are full of viruses and spyware. I usually buy a CD, listen, rip to MP3 and then listen to the player in my car. Then I can pass the CD on to friends, etc. or donate to the local library and get a tax write-off.

Are you a big Afro fan? What are his best songs?

Are there any available on compilations with some other artists I can check out?

Ric
TeeZeR

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:18 pm

Okay i hear ya...well Pitch Black, i'm not much of his fan, so i'd rather not discourage you cause for all i know, we listen to different Hip-Hop artist! But all in all, he's quite a favourite in SA...the track i like from his album is the one he did with Selwyn...let's make love!

Most people's favourites include: Pitch Black(and the remix), Pidi-pidi, Ntofo-ntofo, hmmm...well i cant remember others! But it's quite a great album to get! :wink:

Well about the compilations...*thinks*...hmm i dunno of any!
Flayoro

Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:39 pm

[quote name="gabbysdad"]Anyone know where I can get some Pitch Black Afro MP3s?

gabbysdad[/quote]

Good question, I like to listen demo befor bying the CD and this is not piracy! I also share files with poeple that I know to make them discover new song and this is NOT piracy. So if someone as mp3 of Black Afro I am also interested to listen a sample. If its good music I want to by the CD and support local market!!!!

Big Up

Fla
gabbysdad

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:22 am

Yo Fla,

thks for the support.

I enjoy trying new music, especially becuz where I live, we have the same old pop music crap on the radio.

I think I will pick up the album this week and rip to mp3 and post on my FTP site so others can hear a short clip of each song.

That way I cannot offend anyone since I will not be putting entire songs, only clips of each.

gabbysdad

BTW - I'm not into heavy rap, but some melodic hip-hop will go over well while cruzin in my Audi. Any recommendations TeeZer?
  • Information